• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• leek

• Marso18

• marvellousgal29

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

사랑해

I love you

이것만으론  될지 몰라도

Even though it is not enough

이제 와서  소용없더라도

Even though it is useless now

이것밖에  하고픈 말이 없는데

That is all I want to say

사랑해 너를

I love you, I do.

:sad1:

• Sad 1
  • Love 5

0-EC586-E6-174-D-412-A-AFFC-B9-B6246-A88

other guys: willing to give the stars in the sky to their gfs.

Jung Ji Oh: willing to brush Joo Joon Young’s teeth and helped her in doing household chores. 

Ji Oh’s character is the realistic one compared to guys with a lots of promises but actions are opposite. B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

Omg I just got back from my vacay, and read everything I missed in this thread. You all make me so happy! 

(My advanced millennial google skills allowed me to find this FRIEND you mentioned, only to realise I'm already following Them. See what I meant when I said I suck at being a detective?! lol)

:facepalm:

I also came back to Instagram posts from our Queen, and I feel blessed. How is she so gorgeous and so good at promoting the brands? It's like... Anything she does just instantly convinces me to ruin myself financially. I'm getting myself some Chaumet next week. 

I also noticed bigger activity of trolls and haters on social media again. Spewing nonsense against Kyo. I already do what any sane person does, and report them or block them, but is there anything else you recommend doing? Like taking screenshots and sending them somewhere? 

Anyway, I missed reading you all <3 Sending LOVE and support! Keep on being amazing! 

:kisslevel:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
5 hours ago, Hevielen said:

I also noticed bigger activity of trolls and haters on social media again. Spewing nonsense against Kyo. I already do what any sane person does, and report them or block them, but is there anything else you recommend doing? Like taking screenshots and sending them somewhere? 

Yes you can take screenshots and send to UAA and Kyo's squad

• Insightful 3

SwejS2o.jpg
gIcLZy5.jpg

The concepts of Kyo always attract many people, not only fans but celebrities in other countries. This is Vietnamese model who copycat this concept of Kyo :grimace::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1

I know I’m a bit selfish right now if I said I really wanted to see them together. Be it in real life (of course!) and new project. Will there be another petition requesting them to work together? Like I said, count me in!

Do you all think that the opportunity for binkyo to return as couple in drama/movie/cf/magazine cover are still there? I know both of them will separate work & personal life but my wishful thinking is I hope they will work together.

But I know it will be too hard for them because of the attitude of some fans who are so obsessed with pairing their fav actor/actress. I

remember when SHK acted in Encounter, there were still stupid fans who did not know how to isolate her personal life with work.

Phewww.. life is too hard if you’re popular.

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, Forgetmenot said:

Hope there will be a new drama for them.

If they are really dating that would be very impossible

Because they both have the same principle in life --  to separate personal life and work.

Once they started dating before, they were no longer seen together in public and no longer made Laneige CF together.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Shipping is supposed to be fun...and whether the couple supported end up together or not, its fine....we don't dictate others' lives. We'll just be happy for them, so I really can't understand the obsession that has come over some people...

• Like 13

Let's just focus on Binkyo. Anyway, truth will set us all free. No need to defend Binkyo. They will do it by themselves when the right time comes. Let's all be like our dear Kyo, the unbothered queen. She knows where she stand and she knows who belonged to her. 

• Like 15
  • Wiggle 1
15 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Let's just focus on Binkyo. Anyway, truth will set us all free. No need to defend Binkyo. They will do it by themselves when the right time comes. Let's all be like our dear Kyo, the unbothered queen. She knows where she stand and she knows who belonged to her. 

I’m very impressed with your loyalty to our fav couple. You never give up on posting about them when the ship has sunk.

I hope and pray that this ship has been repaired by its owner and now they can sail smoothly:wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Got a lot of things I wanted to write here but am still pressed with time. For now  I wanted to drop this:

LOVE IS ALL ABOUT COURAGE - courage to admit it; courage to face yourself in the mirror every day and say "Yes, this is all the love I want. This is the kind of love I deserve and wanted to be known for."; and courage to face all the consequences that may arise from that acceptance of love. 

In life we all think we all have the time in the world to do what we love and want but, in reality, all our goals, whether in relationships or personal development, move within the bounds of time.

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
8 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Got a lot of things I wanted to write here but am still pressed with time. For now  I wanted to drop this:

LOVE IS ALL ABOUT COURAGE - courage to admit it; courage to face yourself in the mirror every day and say "Yes, this is all the love I want. This is the kind of love I deserve and wanted to be known for."; and courage to face all the consequences that may arise from that acceptance of love. 

In life we all think we all have the time in the world to do what we love and want but, in reality, all our goals, whether in relationships or personal development, move within the hand of time.

agree with you. Time is so precious. So its either you do it now or you won't have enough time to do it any longer. Aside from loving, you should have the courage to face it. Love and courage should both goes hand in hand.

• Like 6
  • Love 6