Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

From OSEN:

In relation to this, a VAST entertainment official burst into laughter by saying, "The news from China about Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo Song is not true at all, neither pictures nor content at all." The official said, "I don't know how such a rumor came out, but it's never true." 

From Dong-A.com:

Song Hye-kyo, an official at the agency of the agency, said, “It is not worth responding to.” 

"It's not been a day or two for Chinese media to just publish articles randomly," he said. "In the meantime, Chinese media have been unfolding imagination."

Whether it be BinKyo or whatever I will continue to support them till the end :heart:

and ooohhh Song Hye Kyo reviewing projects soon??? Waahhhhh!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!! :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Rose Sam

If you read official UAA statements last year and February this year. It also ended with SHK Reviewing Projects soon. Go read it.

So do not put too much hope.

Just wait.

Also, the several English sites translating has distorted words it depends on the translator. One word missing on your post is Groundless. It's definitely what Vast said as I have read Korean sources.

• Like 7

Last year is understandable that she turned down projects because of the D-word but now... if not drama atleast movie please :sweet:

But I'm willing to wait :heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rose Sam said:

Last year is understandable that she turned down projects because of the D-word but now... if not drama atleast movie please 

I know about Hyena and Anna movie.

But early this year around Feb or March, UAA debunked International Sites news that a marital house was demolished. UAA said that it was never SHK house and she never lived there. Then UAA ended the publicity that SHK reviewing projects soon.

• Like 4

Still, Fighting for incomparable Binkyo. Nothing change with just a vague statement. Let's wait for Hb's arrival and let him speak up for himself. I know he is a decent man and since he likes his future to be happier, then he will be man enough to deny or admit not the blurred  pics.,or yp house but his relationship per se. Life has to continue with or without Binkyo.

Thank you for the wonderful members here and to our admin. We learn so much from each other, I gain new friends who loves Bin, Kyo and Binkyo as a whole. Daebak to all of you.

I wish all our mods.here whoever side they maybe will be fair in all circumstances. Thank you. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Also, the several English sites translating has distorted words it depends on the translator. One word missing on your post is Groundless. It's definitely what Vast said as I have read Korean sources

I've read a lot of articles about this and its so confusing.. some said its Shk who said 'not worth responding' while some its HB or they both said?? I don't know whatever. As long as both of them are single the chances are high hahahaha

• Like 1

Teasing a Sunbae Actress on possible reconciliation with a BF TV Network Executive from 15 years ago  

:loolz:

IMG-20200801-215750.jpg

IMG-20200801-210333.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Sorry, I just have to say something. I think we should respect the denials and stop creating unnecessary theories just so we could continue sailing our ship. they have been receiving unwanted media attention and i even read on naver that their families and friends are shocked with the news. To me, this sounds like the reconciliation rumors never happened in the first place. Otherwise their families would have known (and they won’t get involved). Let’s respect their privacy. 

Saying that their agencies collaborated is just wrong. Reporters called their agencies and they gave their respective comments. If you saw the trend in weibo, there were more angry reactions than happy ones. and the trend was full of comments debunking the rumor. The representative of VAST laughed when asked about the rumor. The denial was so short because they didn’t have to think about an excuse or check with Hyun Bin in Jordan. They said no outright. Kyo’s agency said that people like creating stories out of their imagination. Ouch. I don’t get why people are saying they didn’t deny dating? That was exactly the content of the denial. It’s a bit embarrassing to continue at this point. The other ship is doing that so let’s not be like them. 

I admit that I also got too excited with this ship. I lost all hope when kyo got married but i regained my binkyo hope this year when rumors started to surface. However, this denial made me realize that there’s nothing more here. So, I’ll respect them and I promise to continue supporting them as two separate individuals. I hope you do the same thing. I feel bad for kyo because she has to deal with this kind of unnecessary media scrutiny and not to mention the bashing from the rabid shippers. Please, I’m begging you. Let’s protect Kyo at all cost 

You can continue shipping but please keep this denial in mind. Do not second guess and say that they’re hiding something. Let’s take their denials as is and just hope that brighter days will come soon for binkyo. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

ONLY NEW FANS OF HYUN BIN AND BANDWAGONERS SHIPPERS WOULD BELIEVE FAKE NEWS ABOUT HIS VERY PRIVATE FAMILY.

HYUN BIN DID NOT CALL SONG HYE KYO NOONA EVER

AND KYO NEVER ASKED HIM TO CALL NOONA

HAHAHA 

WE ARE JUST ENJOYING THE DENIAL

WE CAN LEAVE HER ANYTIME IF EITHER OF THEM CONFIRMED IN RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS

AS OF NOW, I AM 1000 PER CENT SURE NOBODY IS IN RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS EXCEPT BINKYO THEMSELVES 

HERE WE GO AGAIN

• Like 7
  • Unamused 2
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, binkyo2010 said:

Sorry, I just have to say something. I think we should respect the denials and stop creating unnecessary theories just so we could continue sailing our ship. they have been receiving unwanted media attention and i even read on naver that their families and friends are shocked with the news. To me, this sounds like the reconciliation rumors never happened in the first place. Otherwise their families would have known (and they won’t get involved). Let’s respect their privacy

I feel I should speak out about the article that says binkyo's family and acquantainces were shocked about the news. First and foremost, both hb and shk have never divulged their family members to the public. How did the reporter get their statement if they don't know who they are? Secondly, none of their acquantainces (which the reporter fail to state) will comment on the news.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Lola said:

I feel I should speak out about the article that says binkyo's family and acquantainces were shocked about the news. First and foremost, both hb and shk have never divulged their family members to the public. How did the reporter get their statement if they don't know who they are? Secondly, none of their acquantainces (which the reporter fail to state) will comment on the news.

FICTION MADE BY PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW HOW PRIVATE THESE TWO AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE. 

:loolz:

• Like 8
  • Unamused 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

Both Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo's family are very private. Some desperate fans going here bringing fake news.

Long time fans of HB and Kyo know and will not be fooled by manufactured gossips.

A lot of Bandwagoners need to do research more and know Hyun Bin more. You are painting a different personality of HB and his family. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Isn't it time for music? Let me borrow this one. 

Chasing Pavements
Adele

I've made up my mind
Don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong I am right
Don't need to look no further
This ain't lust
I know this is love but

If I tell the world
I'll never say enough
Cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do
If I'm in love with you

Should I give up
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste?
Even If I knew my place should I leave it there?
Should I give up

Even if it leads nowhere

I'd build myself up
And fly around in circles
Waiting as my heart drops
And my back begins to tingle
Finally could this be it or

Should I give up
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste?
Even if I knew my place…

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

BinKyo lovestory is a 40 episode drama 

Binkyo genre is makjang drama :w00t:

• LOL 12

Quit playin' games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
I should've known from the start
You know you got to stop (from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)

-ctto

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Rickroll'D 1

32 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

BinKyo lovestory is a 40 episode drama 

The World That KimSong HyePyoung Live In

Genre: Period drama/Romance

:heartxoxo: :happydance: