Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Recommended Posts

Who among real BinKyo may become Alice in Wonderland? :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To everybody who sent me a DM. I'm really sorry. I just notice the message notification this very hour hence I haven't sent any reply since time immemorial. I'm really really sorry. I didn't check my notif:please:my old soul didn't realize that I should check my inbox once in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This group is UNIQUE.

 

Why are we here in the year 2020 is different from others, because in most threads, they were there due to current or newly ended dramas where they got hooked with lead’s chemistry.

 

We are not shippers here who push them together.

 

We are supporters who decided to show them our support after several hints we got from people close to them.

 

We are not pushers from reel to real like most shipper threads, we are supporters of real love which we suspected since we are already very familiar with how squad give hints, always proven right time and again.

 

This year, there are just too many BinKyo hints from the squad to be ignored.

 

:selfie2:

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job squirrel armies! No wonder this is among the hot and popular threads here in Soompi! haha

 

To whom it may concern: I know the posts here can stir one's fragile shipper's heart, but please it doesn't hurt to back read so that you will be aware of what real crumbs are. ;) The squirrel armies here have already done a good job in debunking their own assumptions.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

TRUE @Cheryl295

 

FOR SOME PEOPLE TO DEBUNK THE STRONG SQUAD HINTS THEY SHOULD INTERVIEW THEM :cries3:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leek said:

Who among real BinKyo may become Alice in Wonderland? :joy:

 

Is it time now for tea party? Is the Mad Hatter waiting? 

 

 :hypehype:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0-CF6-C91-B-6455-4-C7-F-8097-5709822-AD9
do not quote!

-ctto

 


U’RE MY HoneyBunch Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums
You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet soNgs to you
Because you are so dear

 

Find those words on someone’s account and you will discover the WONDERLAND. :joy:

    

                    Do the anagram folks B)

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

This group is UNIQUE.

 

Why are we here in the year 2020 is different from others, because in most threads, they were there due to current or newly ended dramas where they got hooked with lead’s chemistry.

 

We are not shippers here who push them together.

 

We are supporters who decided to show them our support after several hints we got from people close to them.

 

We are not pushers from reel to real like most shipper threads, we are supporters of real love which we suspected since we are already very familiar with how squad give hints, always proven right time and again.

 

This year, there are just too many BinKyo hints from the squad to be ignored.

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, what made us active here are not the same colored shirts, the guards blah blah. 

 

It's a lot more than that usual shipping "coincidences" ;)

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really a lot of people jumped in the rabbit hole? Do we need to dig a deeper hole then? Let's make a head count. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

 


U’RE MY HoneyBunch Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums
You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet soNgs to you
Because you are so dear

 

Find those words on someone’s account and you will discover the WONDERLAND. :joy:

 

 

 

SO WITTY

 

WORD HUNT

 

BINKYO EDITION

 

:gangnamstyle:

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

 

 

FOR SOME PEOPLE TO DEBUNK THE STRONG SQUAD HINTS THEY SHOULD INTERVIEW THEM 

 

 

:loolz:

 

Either interview the squad or fall into rabbit's hole

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marso18 said:

U’RE MY HoneyBunch Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin
You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake
Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums
You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet soNgs to you
Because you are so dear

 

Find those words on someone’s account and you will discover the WONDERLAND

 

Spoiler

TADAA!

The anagram game is over

:ph34r:

 

Rejoice, fellow Binkyo supporters.

All this time, the captain lady has been hinting us about their rekindled romance.

 

Because we care, we share.

Try to find the dots, and you'll be fine.

 

Happy investigating all! :ph34r:

  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BY THE WAY, I ALWAYS LOVE THE DRESS OF ALICE IN WONDERLAND

 

:hypehype:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg! I just discovered that "debunking" account.  So gullible.:lol:

 

Now I understand the trolling spree in this thread. LOL :joy:

 

I'm a club member, for now, I will voluntarily not joining the new hideout. So I can relate to the feelings of these "rabbits". :joy:

 

For now, I'll just 

 

:popcornjackson:

 

 

 

  • LOL 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kimmy Joy said:

Omg! I just discovered that "debunking" account.  So gullible.:lol:

 

Now I understand the trolling spree in this thread. LOL :joy:

 

I'm a club member, for now, I will voluntarily not joining the new hideout. So I can relate to the feelings of these "rabbits". :joy:

 

For now, I'll just 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good to see fellow Binkyo supporter who's able to see the way we posted our crumbs here lately.

 

Some are not even aware of it, and I feel somewhat worry that they may never be able to understand it...like, forever?

 

Need to dig the rabbit hole deeper, I guess

 :idk:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :P

 

In a desperate effort to discredit BinKyo, there are people spreading fake news that Hyun Bin had an interview where he said he does not want to be associated with Kyo blah blah :joy:

 

How fertile is your imagination and delulu without basis :crazy:

 

THAT IS VERY FAR FROM HYUN BIN'S PERSONALITY

 

and this pic is a proof

 

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET

IMG-20200730-161716.jpg

 

HYUN BIN IS VERY CLOSE TO SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO KYO LIKE A SECOND MOM TO HER.

 

Kyo's closest friends would not ever want anything to do with him if he is bad to Kyo.

 

Spoiler

 

When someone's drama was about to air middle of last year, shipper from sunked Titanic ship asked a friend of Kyo to promote, but the friend answered "I do not promote anybody", but during CLOY, the same friend of Kyo promoted the drama ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :P

 

In a desperate effort to discredit BinKyo, there are people spreading fake news that Hyun Bin had an interview where he said he does not want to be associated with Kyo blah blah :joy:

 

How fertile is your imagination and delulu without basis :crazy:

 

THAT IS VERY FAR FROM HYUN BIN'S PERSONALITY

 

and this pic is a proof

 

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET

 

 

 

 

Edited by JC's Lingxi
moderation edit due to slamming the other ship
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...