Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

4 minutes ago, tlireal said:

I agree that we should not do anything to harm BK. We are just investigating and make our SPECULATIONS about their love story. Noone knows everything inside. We just guess the meaning of the songs, posts from squad. There's no guarantee that it's true. Maybe it's what Kyo felt or maybe she just liked the song. Who knows. I also listen to songs, although they have nothing to do with me. So it's all speculation. It would be silly from haters to use our speculations to bash Kyo. But it's right that we should be careful that we can create bad rumors about her.

Even sometimes we found out, we were wrong such as the pics with the trees in YP. And the brother of YZ really watched MNKSS again :D

So we make another speculations.

It's all for fun here.

Yes, detectives in the club never conclude a discovery as final. We keep everything as speculation, that's why we are able to find new things. We already crossed out few assumptions as we deem them false.

• Like 8

That's what I like in here in Soompi, because we can tell each other if a delulu is not right or far from truth. 

• Like 13

At first I was so hesitant to be in this thread for I seem to be out of place since I've never been an organic BinKyo fan. (I am a Kyo fan with favorite onscreen partners for her). But my curiosity get the best of me. What I like here is that people are so open-minded, smart and so observant!! And anyone is okay with being corrected especially if we're investigating crumbs. And, also, no toxic fan among the regulars! It's been more than a month since we have the Panda-Squirrel Army. I have never thought I would be so at home. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

At first I was so hesitant to be in this thread for I seem to be out of place since I've never been an organic BinKyo fan. (I am a Kyo fan with favorite onscreen partners for her). But my curiosity get the best of me. What I like here is that people are so open-minded, smart and so observant!! And anyone is okay with being corrected especially if we're investigating crumbs. And, also, no toxic fan among the regulars! It's been more than a month since we have the Panda-Squirrel Army. I have never thought I would be so at home. 

I actually laugh at one of the delulus in the club clashes with another delulu, while another delulu find partner with another one. 

It's actually our delulus that are not matching LOL

So far, the only uniform issue is in accepting truth (or crumbs) which is the best thing here.

And I noticed that some investigating team here can combine with those with good analytical (observation) skills. I'm glad that the regulars here don't push their thoughts, because at the end of the day, we're not really close with Bin or Kyo, just fans who care about their romance rekindling.

Hope both Bin n Kyo can find happiness this time around. 

#In God we trust

:elated:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

True, no one knew about their personal lives. No solid fans nor shippers.

At the end of the day, we all are just FANS - distant strangers  

At least we know Binnie is very much in good terms with Kyo's squad as her closest friends always support posts about him. (with enough solid evidence for this)

Therefore, as SHK fan, who am I to judge him for what happened in the past when Kyo's closest friends like him. 

Respect begets respect. This applies not only to shippers but also to solo fans.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Monica Acinom said:

Is this real? Jennie posted Kyo's pic

She is so glowing!!! She looks so happy. I'm so happy:hooray2:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, tlireal said:

She is so glowing!!! She looks so happy. I'm so happy

True! And I so miss her

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Monica Acinom said:

True! And I so miss her

New pic ni Kyo? She is so gorgeous and glowing....

• Like 2

3-E23-A701-D41-B-4511-A29-F-32-CE3-B1-B3

do not quote pic!

She is aging backwards. So beautiful. Our Queen is back. :wub:

:loveu:

• Like 2
  • Love 10
  • Rickroll'D 1

1 minute ago, Monica Acinom said:

Is that baby R she's holding? I'm a bit confused of all the doggos in their squad

How i wish she show her other hand hahaha

On 7/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, MayaE said:

from Jan. up to July he remains tanned?

On 7/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, MayaE said:

from Jan. up to July he remains tanned?

• Like 1

I want to give Jennie a big thank you but her comment section was closed or limited (?) I'm very much grateful of her cause I truly miss kyo so much. It's great seeing her with that big smile.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

I love this one! 

I can see bling bling between Ruby...

Wondering what it is... Kyo? B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

OMG our club topic and then a post haha maybe Panda Squirrel armies now gained psychic powers  :joy:

• LOL 13

1 minute ago, leek said:

OMG our club topic and then a post haha maybe Panda Squirrel armies now gained psychic powers  :joy:

I can’t really focus on what to post. Hahaha both twitter and here are flooding a post of Kyo. 

• LOL 6

Kyo gained weight from all the delicious food she cooked.

Just like someone who gained weight too ;)

2 minutes ago, leek said:

I opened the topic this morning hahaha. I'm shocked. Are you in the club Jenie.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

21 hours ago, Rose Sam said:

anyways kyo better come out of her cave Im stalking her account and still seeing no new photos. I just want to see you girl! :bawling:

Kyo, did you saw my post last night?? :D

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Nona said:

I can see bling bling between Ruby...

Wondering what it is... Kyo? B)

She's truly happy. 

• Love 4