Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

I've been a fan of Kyo since FH days although it was only during TWTWB when I joined soompi. 

What I understand with Kyo is that she is a very private person despite being a celebrity and she is humble. And although she has a cheerful personality you can see that she is a serious one and, like all serious people in the world, she does not like too much attention than what is necessary as a brand ambassador and actor.  Even with her interviews and other activities she knows how to deflect attention towards her colleagues. That's how she is and that's what I like about her. 

Kyo have been around for so long but she knows her goals as the actor Song Hye-Kyo vs. the private person Kyo. We know this for she often takes time to be the private Kyo after a drama or movie. 

And with that we know why she is silent now - she is in her private Kyo self. If the time is right, she'll share what is happening in her life. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

Kyo has been MIA for two months. Her last pic was exactly 60 days ago. So of course many of us are getting sad on how much we miss her by now. Although we know she's happy. We're getting frustrated why we never get to see her pic with her squad. We know they were together last June 30 outing but they never shared pics only pics of their dogs. <_<

She has always been like this. But my opinion on what aggravates her ninja powers now is the covid situation worldwide.

There's no brand representations in other countries. Normally she goes to Amore Pacific (for Laneige before, Sulwhasoo now) events in China, Singapore, Thailand and other countries with outlets. But because of covid situation, those events are not happening this year. 

Same reason for the Fashion Events. She always get invited by top brands but now, there's no such event. Last time she went was in Milan last February and we were worried for her as that time, covid pandemic in Italy had started worsening. 

She is a goddess who does not like selfies, so do not expect her to do that.

But let us be assured she is not retiring from the industry and she is only taking a break from it.

In her recent Elle Singapore, HK, Taiwan interview she clearly profess her love for acting.  

In her own time, she will be back and since she is very honest, I know she will share a bit of her life to the fans. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fragola said:

hahaha! most women possess natural investigative skills coupled with intuition.  my curiosity is acting up bec of the binkyo rumors. one reason could be bec their story is something i could relate to. when binkyo started dating that was also the time i was in a relationship... i broke up with my bf 2011 the same year binkyo ended their relationship. i broke up with him bec of the tiring situation (no 3rd party)...although we parted in good terms it left a bad taste in my mouth. i am currently still single... i tried dating other men but i unconsciously ended up comparing them with the ex. bec of binkyo rumors i started having thoughts of what if my ex resurface 10 yrs after. hmmm 5-6 yrs ago i was still bitter then so the idea of reconciliation is far-fetched... but 10 yrs after i think the dust has settled, so i think i may reconsider if circumstances are favorable...hey i only entertained this thought bec as far as i know he isn't married yet :D 

my point is, when kyo said in a old interview that she will not go back to an ex it's bec she was still bitter about it.  i wanted to laugh at those people who are saying that binkyo supporters are delusional...bec for them it is impossible for ex lovers who broke up 10 yrs ago to reconcile.  obviously these people cannot relate probably bec they have not experienced love.

THOSE WHO SAID IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE BACK WITH AN EX LONG TIME AGO HAS NEVER KNOWN WHAT LOVE REALLY IS

NOT MYSELF BUT MY COUSIN WENT BACK TO HER HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART AT AGE 30 AFTER GOING STEADY WITH OTHER GUYS IN HER TWENTIES. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, fragola said:

some of you have posted lyrics of songs kyo shared in igs and relate it to binkyo... i think this song too about past love could be one of them.

kyo shared this in igs last december 2019... does anyone remember if kyo shared this song last 2016? I only remember kyo posted the song FEELINGS by Morris Albert last 2016.  I am asking this because this song would have a whole new meaning now as we all know the significance of 2016 in kyo's lovelife.

MEMORIES by Morris Albert

I'm your night
You're my destiny
I'm your song, you're my simphony
Right away we were loving each other
And some reasons made us say good-bye

Now, I'm lonely in the sea, girl
Crying thinking 'bout you
I was calling your name
But the waves are the same
They don't let me hear your voice

I was on my way
I was happy to be alone
Now I fell in love and I feel
There's something wrong
Who am I sitting at my table
Eating memories, drinking love

Now, I am in love
I've left you so far away
Trying to find myself
The man from yesterday
Who am I, sitting at my table
Eating memories, drinking love

It's was 21 May 2016, she made the posts at past midnight 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

36 minutes ago, Especially4h2 said:

hi, are you a newbie? thank you for the info. 

48 minutes ago, Especially4h2 said:

I wonder what happened back then for her to be emo.

Even if she was in relationship with another guy already that time, as humans, we can relate that it's normal that persons from your past may cross your mind. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, leek said:

Even if she was in relationship with another guy already that time, as humans, we can relate that it's normal that persons from your past may cross your mind. 

Maybe it was a signal that she already let go of the past due to some circumstances. Long and tiring love indeed. 

15 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe it was a signal that she already let go of the past due to some circumstances. Long and tiring love indeed. 

MAYBE THAT WAS THE TIME SHE DECIDED TO FULLY LET GO OF HER FEELINGS FOR HB. 

THE NEXT WEEKS AFTER THAT, IN JUNE 2016, SHE WAS ALREADY SWEET IN PUBLIC TO EXH IN BAEKSANG AND SHE WENT TO HIS CHENGDU FM IN CHINA. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MayaE said:

hi, are you a newbie? thank you for the info. 

Yup newbie in Soompi but I'm a big fan of Kyo since Autumn in my heart (not a SSC shipper lol)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I mistakenly posted something here that should be in the club only. Lol. Can I ask it’s not visible anymore right? My bad. Hahaha

20 minutes ago, leek said:

I remember the day because May 21 has been designated as married couples day at SK. It's such a sad (old) song.. makes me wonder why she was feeling lonely and nostalgic that night :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

I just had this convo with online friend who thought BinKyo had the Justin and Selena toxic kind of on and off relationship and I strongly disagreed. 

There was no 3rd party involved ever. It's the circumstances that made them apart.

They were young and they were also focusing on their careers. So they find it hard to balance work and love. When Bin was discharged from the military he was busy rebuilding his career but there were several proof such as their favorite couple stuff, that BinKyo had something again back then until it fizzled out due to their different focus in their lives.

When Kyo wanted already to settle down, Bin was still busy focusing on his career, building his agency. There was this guy whom she thought was good for her. So she finally let go of any lingering feelings for Bin and married another guy only to regret it less than a year into marriage.

The wordings of Reply MV may also be Hyun Bin's message to her, made at around the time near her wedding and released in January 2018. It shows regret for what he did in the past and interestingly the pic of him with the unopened invitation envelope was among the few pics Vast has put in their tagged photos.

Screenshot-2020-07-17-22-49-46-54.jpg

Interestingly too, he went back to reservist camp in July during the media frenzy of Kyo's upcoming wedding with another guy and was looking very desolate.

IMG-tbrwnc.jpg

IMG-9ss6a7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

just had this convo with online friend who thought BinKyo had the Justin and Selena toxic kind of on and off relationship and I strongly disagreed. 

I agree. It was because time and circumstances were not on their side. They both moved on with other people but unfortunately it didn't pan out for reasons that they only know best (we will not speculate here to avoid misunderstanding).

What matter most is that they are back together based on the evidences we've collected that have only become stronger as time goes by. We can only hope the best for binkyo now.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

LOVE YOU BOTH BIN AND KYO 

TAKE YOUR TIME GOING BACK TO WORK KYO 

YOU DESERVE THIS PRIVACY 

:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

The pic of HB sitting alone dated 18 july 2017 in facebook. Which one is correct?

IMG-20200717-210057.jpg

Edited by mizz_rain
Add pic from fb.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The wedding was announced in July. I think that pic of him sitting alone was July. 

The pic on his back was probably the one around Oct. He was wearing long sleeve, but it can also be in July too.

During July 18 the news all over Korea for that month whenever Binnie opens Naver and other news sites, and watched TV, its about the wedding announcement. Hence I can understand him looking like that.  :surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, leek said:

The wedding was announced in July. I think that pic of him sitting alone was July. 

The pic on his back was probably the one around Oct. He was wearing long sleeve, but it can also be in July too.

During July 18 the news all over Korea for that month whenever Binnie opens Naver and other news sites, and watched TV, its about the wedding announcement. Hence I can understand him looking like that.  

In the pic, Bin was looking at something, is it the hand phone?

Looks like he read/watching intently... Probably not aware of being photographed also.

Wonder what did he see there... :(

• Sad 6

Kyo also escaped the media frenzy in July 2017 and went to Paris alone.

She posted this pic and captioned it sleepy.

Looking at it closely,  this is not the aura of someone who has just announced engagement

IMG-20200615-003218.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo also escaped the media frenzy in July 2017 and went to Paris alone.

She posted this pic and captioned it sleepy.

Looking at it closely,  this is not the aura of someone who has just announced engagement

true. She was very sad here.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Sad 1

She may have second thoughts that time after all the craziness in the media, being a private person herself, but could no longer back out. 

• Sad 1