Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

1 minute ago, Lola said:

A newly added friend is giving us more conviction over previous speculations.

Too many people that connects them together and too many coincidences. B)

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, ihugLovelyT said:

SHARE PLEASE:)

ABOUT THE ANNIVERSARY GIFT OF HB TO BK AND ITS CONNECTION TO KYO. THERE'S A CERTAIN PERSON THAT TIES. 

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

Just dropping by to express my gratitude to all detectives here. You've done great works that has been my daily food for thought to survive this tough time.

Keep safe everyone.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Lola said:

Binkyo long and tiring love. Could possibly span a 16 episodes drama. :joy:

Reminder: Please do not quote image

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Many coincidences to facilitate Yangpyeong meeting. :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

FAMILY OF SQUAD AND A CLOSE FRIEND OF BOTH :happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

13 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Aside from the OST, this yangpyeong is my fave evidence. The more the detectives here dig, the more evidences uncover. Keep up the great works squirrel army. Aja!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

With all of the things we're uncovering I don't think I have anymore doubt of them reconciling. I think the proper question now is this:

"When will that moment come when they'll be able to tell to themselves I finally removed all the doubts I have of this person and now ready for another level of commitment?"

But like any other form of foundation TIME is of essence. And I hope that the tides and waves will be more gentler on them now although for sure they've already emerged as better swimmers from the tidal waves in their lives. I pray too that the universe will be kinder on them now and onwards. :wub:

Hopefully before that we'll see Kyo and her squad in another project! 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

We have long time SHK fans and long time HB fans here exchanging notes. 

Since most are solo fans of either, we can make rational analysis of the coincidences and correct each other if its just pure delulu. 

That's what I like in Panda and Squirrel Armies. 

:exercice:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

We have long time SHK fans and long time HB fans here exchanging notes. 

Since most are solo fans of either, we can make rational analysis of the coincidences and correct each other if its just pure delulu. 

That's what I like in Panda and Squirrel Armies. 

I agree most people from this thread are not really BinKyo shippers. We are a long fan of either Bin and Kyo which happen to have exchange of ideas and of course being open minded for the possibilities. 

That is why when a certain coincidence happen we ask from the POV of Kyo and Bin’s fans. A collaborative work indeed.

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

I agree most people from this thread are not really BinKyo shippers. We are a long fan of either Bin and Kyo which happen to have exchange of ideas and of course being open minded for the possibilities. 

That is why when a certain coincidence happen we ask from the POV of Kyo and Bin’s fans. A collaborative work indeed.

Although I'm a fan of kyo's work, I don't really know much about her as a person. But through this thread i have learnt more about her and indeed she is as beautiful outside and she is on the inside.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The others may threaten to leave Hyun Bin if revelation day comes but his real fans and long time fans will always be with him no matter who his girl is. 

Spoiler

He does not give much importance to shipping just look what he did he enlisted at the height of SeGa Shipping and although recent drama shippers always refuse to believe him, he vehemently denied several times the rumors with drama partner.

Just like the brand he is endorsing in PH, he is Smart and he knows many of the shippers come and go. Acting awards > Popularity for him because he is after longevity and stability in career not fad. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

On 7/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Guk said:

BinKyo, if you're reading this, please give us crumbs, like Binnie wearing the "BK" cap at the airport.

Hyunbin did not wear BK cap yesterday, but that bucket hat. LOL.

Do you guys think he read this thread? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

47 minutes ago, leek said:

The others may threaten to leave Hyun Bin if revelation day comes but his real fans and long time fans will always be with him no matter who his girl is. 

Hide contents

He does not give much importance to shipping just look what he did he enlisted at the height of SeGa Shipping and although recent drama shippers always refuse to believe him, he vehemently denied several times the rumors with drama partner.

Just like the brand he is endorsing in PH, he is Smart and he knows many of the shippers come and go. 

At this point of his life, not to mention its near his ideal age of marrying, before 40 yrs.old, I dont think Hb can still be threaten.  He is not into mediaplay, he dont use anybody just to be popular. He made a name for himself. He is so harworking and he said before, he is working hard for his future family. He even have collections of baby shoes since 2009(?) when he went to Hawaii. He is not the type which we can easily read what's on his mind moreso he cannot be dictated. A man of few words but when he speak up expect that its the truth and not what we wanted to hear from him.

I am a Binkyo supporter then and now and I am not denying it to anyone that'swhy this thread even after ten yrs. were still sailing peacefully. But I know how to respect Binkyo as individual, in short I am an openminded supporter. I already proved this when Kyo got married and Bin have another relationship. It hurts,very painful to describe it further but I need to respect their decision that's how I love them. Their lovestory been tested for many years. I just wish that their supporters also show some respect whatever their decision might be.  As I've said before let's be a supporter not a fanatic. Let's give them all the love, support and respect that they needed. We cannot give the happiness that they waited for a long time. If  its really Binkyo,then lets give them our love and support  or if you're against them just respect will do.  If you know how to respect other people, it will show your upbringing,  the way you were raise up by your parents. At all times be good to others, it will reflect your characters.

There's nothing wrong with shipping, we only need to be a responsible shippers and to have a good attitude towards others. I am just happy to see many were become curious with Binkyo and hoping in time, they will also learn to love them as a couple.

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, MayaE said:

As I've said before let's be a supporter not a fanatic. Let's give them all the love, support and respect that they needed. We cannot give the happiness that they waited for a long time. If  its really Binkyo,then lets give them our love and support  or if you're against them just respect will do.

Agree 100% with everything you said. 

I highlight this part because this is also applied to kyonatics or binnie fans or binkyo supporters. Whoever read this thread who belongs to one of the 3 fan group, I beg you please please please, don't fight in Kyo's friends SNS. Don't make things hard for Kyo to even freely like or comment on her friends post. Don't make a nuisance to her friends or family. Let her do as she pleased. Even if we disagree with rude remarks, report the account or fight in DM if you must. No need to argue back  because it will prolong the situation. RESPECT our dear Kyo and mirror her classy attitude.

Keep her IG activity clean, please.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, MayaE said:

There's nothing wrong with shipping, we only need to be a responsible shippers and to have a good attitude towards others. I am just happy to see many were become curious with Binkyo and hoping in time, they will also learn to love them as a couple.

I agree there's nothing wrong with shipping. We should apply moderation in everything. Shipping like any type of recreation can be addictive.  That's why the Rule of the thumb, 'When the FUN stops, STOP.'

I like other couples visual too, So Ji-Sub & Shin Min-ah, Kim Jae-Wook and Park Min-Young and recently Song Seung-Heon and Seo Ji-Hye but nothing beats this visual. This is the reason why I'm an active shipper of this two :heart:

DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS

Once a couple | Song hye kyo, Hyun bin, Cute couples

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, mizz_rain said:

Hyunbin did not wear BK cap yesterday, but that bucket hat. LOL.

Do you guys think he read this thread? :lol:

He wore black and white like a Panda :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

KYO WAS ACTIVE ONLINE LAST NIGHT WHEN SOMEONE WAS BUSY TRAVELLING. NOW THAT SOMEONE IS QUARANTINING ABROAD, SHE'S MIA AGAIN. :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Monica Acinom said:

Aside from the OST, this yangpyeong is my fave evidence. The more the detectives here dig, the more evidences uncover. Keep up the great works squirrel army. Aja!

Same here! And it sure coincides with the other tips from the chinese bloggers. :wub:

41 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

Agree 100% with everything you said. 

I highlight this part because this is also applied to kyonatics or binnie fans or binkyo supporters. Whoever read this thread who belongs to one of the 3 fan group, I beg you please please please, don't fight in Kyo's friends SNS. Don't make things hard for Kyo to even freely like or comment on her friends post. Don't make a nuisance to her friends or family. Let her do as she pleased. Even if we disagree with rude remarks, report the account or fight in DM if you must. No need to argue back  because it will prolong the situation. RESPECT our dear Kyo and mirror her classy attitude.

Keep her IG activity clean, please.

I feel the same way. Even as a reader I feel so embarrassed with what I saw on ig. Just goes to show that others aren't as mindful as they should be. Shipping is allowed as long as we know how to give respect to others. Idolising is allowed. Just remember the name you carry with you and, if possible, carry it with honor. 

*As I've said before I don't ship and make delusions. I came here as a Kyo fan and wanted to enlighten myself with what I observed as changes in Kyo at the start of the year. I came here to observe and based on what I learned, I ended up supporting. Everyone in the army knows I like KDW, JIS and TK as Kyo's on screen partners. But it doesn't mean my liking of those pairings should translate to pushing Kyo to have relationship with any of them. 

Whoever Kyo likes at the moment I will do it if I feel the other person is worthy of it. It just so happens, based on observations, it is hb at the moment. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

KYO WAS ACTIVE ONLINE LAST NIGHT WHEN SOMEONE WAS BUSY TRAVELLING. NOW THAT SOMEONE IS QUARANTINING ABROAD, SHE'S MIA AGAIN. :joy:

Is she going to start following Jordan's time zone? :P

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1