Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

35 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

There's a picture frame in the background. Not very clear but can anyone guess?

THE ABSTRACT PHOTO FRAME AT THE WALL RESEMBLES AN ABSTRACT FRAME AT KYO'S HOUSE. 

SAME TASTE? :joy:

10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

When Kyo was suddenly active liking pics then posted IGS it immediately crossed my mind that maybe Hyun Bin is already on his way to the airport and I was right indeed

Another coincidence to add to the long list of coincidences :joy:

EVEN IF WE DIDN'T KNOW HIS EXACT SCHEDULE BUT WE GUESSED IT RIGHT BECAUSE OF KYO. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE IN BINKYO IT'S COINCIDENCE BASED ON ACTUAL HAPPENINGS NOT JUST DELULUS WITHOUT BASIS. 

:happydance:

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Rickroll'D 2

41 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Binnie is so tanned these days. 

Oh, I just noticed that! Has he been outdoors a lot like maybe camping or in the beach like in some outing pics we’ve seen?:glasses: :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 3

Thank you for your replies. I will just sum up my response to all those who replied to me. Before I came here, I already did my research. Also, I have been observing kyo for a while now, of course through her socmed activities. There are days when she’s most of the time or online the whole day, like the recent, on July 5, where she was so active then went mia on July 6 and 7 I guess. For me, her socmed behavior can be described as minimal likes or comments to extreme ones in a single day. This is just on me by the way. She has been resting since last year and socmed has kept her company. So that’s why I came to a conclusion that her pace and IG content, even her followings are indeed essential to whatever she can give—including hints. Just like now, you have unlocked another coincidence based on her socmed activity.

So I guess, whatever her activities in socmed, including all her levels of presence through likes and comments, content, etc. in the days to come, while binnie is away, can indeed offer something. I also get some of the points of the rest concerning shipping and wishing them happiness, whatever or whoever they end up with. I also feel the same, esp for kyo. I only wish kyo real happiness. Thank you again for responding. Sweet dreams.

• Like 6

As his fan, I know it's not the usual Hyun Bin style. 

Well... :tounge_wink:

23918613-7-DDC-47-AE-87-F9-5-EEB5702066-

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

18 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

EVEN IF WE DIDN'T KNOW HIS EXACT SCHEDULE BUT WE GUESSED IT RIGHT BECAUSE OF KYO. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE IN BINKYO IT'S COINCIDENCE BASED ON ACTUAL HAPPENINGS NOT JUST DELULUS WITHOUT BASIS. 

Exactly. The coincidence is like a clue. Lol like when Bin is on his way to Jordan, Kyo posted in her IGS and even like some post from her friends. COINCIDENCE again. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

5 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Exactly. The coincidence is like a clue. Lol like when Bin is on his way to Jordan, Kyo posted in her IGS and even like some post from her friends. COINCIDENCE again. :joy:

When he was quarantining she was also never spotted with her friends and that outing with the squad was timely coincidence too. Since the start of quarantine will be after that. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, marvellousgal29 said:

When he was quarantining she was also never spotted with her friends and that outing with the squad was timely coincidence too. Since the start of quarantine will be after that. 

Also in the back of my mind last last day. I said if Kyo happen to post in her IG during or after Bin will be going to Jordan I can really tell that there is something between the two and we know what happen. Kyo posted and IGS during the time Bin is off to Jordan. What a COINCIDENCE. 

• Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 2

Kyo is always online liking pics unless she is busy ;)

The past few days she was always MIA and it coincides with Hyun Bin's quarantine schedule.

As soon as he is already at the airport, Kyo is active again in social media. ;)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

Oh, BTW, is it just me or Bin looks gaining weight?

I remember someone also gains weight :rolleyes:

And what with Bin being that tanned? LOL

It's not like he works outside these days for filming right? That kind of tanned body can only be achieved after long hours exposure under the sun :phew:

So, where were Bin these past days prior to his departure to Jordan? 

(answer can be in the club)

nah, kidding B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

YES. I AM ALWAYS VOCAL THAT I AM KYO FAN ALTHOUGH I LIKE HYUN BIN BUT I AM SHK FAN. 

I HAVE BEEN PART OF SSC GROUP BEFORE BUT I AM ALWAYS FIRST AND FOREMOST AN SHK FAN WHOEVER SHE LIKES, I LIKE. 

AND I AM HERE BECAUSE AFTER INVESTIGATING, I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BINKYO2.0 IS INDEED HAPPENING. 

IF MY CONCLUSION IS WRONG THEN NO PROBLEM. NOT TOO MUCH INVESTED ON IT. 

Same here I am foremost SHK. I support her from AIMH days. So I have been BINKYO(Wonbin), Bikyo(FH), BINKYO (WW and maybe 2.0 now)  and  SSC  before. What makes her inspired and happy I will support. So that is always my wish for her. That she is happy, healthy and in good spirits. And if she will work more happy for me , I get to see her act in another work.  

The Panda is away so will the squirrel play? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, Nona said:

Oh, BTW, is it just me or Bin looks gaining weight?

I remember someone also gains weight

It’s already an established fact that Binnie likes to eat a lot, especially when he’s not filming.  Coincidentally, we know who likes to cook delicious food :glasses:

I am guessing Binnie will be exercising a lot (which fortunately is something he also likes to do) during quarantine in Jordan and before filming starts.  If the schedule reported is correct for mid-August filming, then he has all the time to shed the effects of all those delicious cooking :glasses::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Marso18 said:

Also in the back of my mind last last day. I said if Kyo happen to post in her IG during or after Bin will be going to Jordan I can really tell that there is something between the two and we know what happen. Kyo posted and IGS during the time Bin is off to Jordan. What a COINCIDENCE. 

if I see an IG posts of song lyrics later on about missing someone, I swear Im going to scream. lol :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, zashibear said:

The Panda is away so will the squirrel play? 

He was dressed like a Panda for the flight  (in white & black)  :D

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, PrSu said:

He was dressed like a Panda for the flight  (in white & black)  :D

Whoa good observation there

:please:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Bel finally closed the comments of her wedding anniversary post.  We can’t see Kyo’s comment anymore, but at least we can still she liked the post.  But good for Bel to finally close it, she didn’t deserve all that unwarranted disrespect from people who don’t even know her.

If some people could have just behaved like basic human beings and practiced BASIC RESPECT, it wouldn’t have to come to this.  This is why we can’t have nice things.
:cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

41 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Bel finally closed the comments of her wedding anniversary post.  We can’t see Kyo’s comment anymore, but at least we can still she liked the post.  But good for Bel to finally close it, she didn’t deserve all that unwarranted disrespect from people who don’t even know her.

If some people could have just behaved like basic human beings and practiced BASIC RESPECT, it wouldn’t have to come to this.  This is why we can’t have nice things.

So she chose to close comment section, instead of limiting it? Well, maybe they have discussed it with Kyo too, because it seems Bel took time before deciding it, and she also wanted to reply Kyo comment but the fans already replied, and then the fanwar happened.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

THIS!! I can't understand how others who want to prove their point but not minding where they are talking about it. So sad for her and how her anniv post turned into a circus. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

THIS!! I can't understand how others who want to prove their point but not minding where they are talking about it. So sad for her and how her anniv post turned into a circus. 

So sad how they spew hate against Kyo on an anniversary post of Hyun Bin's stylist.

Do they think Hyun Bin will be proud of them for what they did? For sure he is so ashamed he has that kind of fans.

• Like 2

Hello guys!

Have you seen the ig post of o.gu_______? just watch pic #3, wondering who's hands it was???

1 hour ago, ihugLovelyT said:

Hello guys!

Have you seen the ig post of o.gu_______? just watch pic #3, wondering who's hands it 

The more eagle-eyed and seasoned of our investigators here can probably make a better judgment haha

Edited to add: somebody just pointed out someone was tagged, so its false alarm haha