Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

LOOK WHO IS ONLINE NOW THAT SOMEONE IS ALREADY ON HIS WAY TO JORDAN? :tounge_wink:

BUT KYO POST YOUR PIC TOO PLEASE. D-55 WITHOUT A NEW PIC FROM YOU. 

Please Kyo if you read this, we want a new pic :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

So this is the binkyo thread. Hello by the way. Hope you don't mind me posting an opinion. I guess, binnie leaving for Jordan is an important turning point of the ship cos of few important scenarios:

1. Once he leaves, kyo would come out often with her friends, cos she's gotta be bored without him. I guess kyo does not like to be bored right? She gotta do something in 2 to 3 months. Plus, more apparent social media activities as she used to do. Likes, comments either in her public ig or most likely using ruby. This could be one of the ship's major connections by then.
  2. Could it be possible that she's gonna be in Jordan too? He's gotta fly on charter plane they say. But would she really do that? With strict quarantine rules and risks, would they resort to this option? I guess not. You think so?
  3. But what if she stays the same? Like, she won't come out with her friends, sometimes MIA for the whole day? D-55 could be D-65 to D-75. Still no uploads, few socmed activities. What's keeping her busy still now that binnie is in Jordan? Don't you think this can change some of your perspectives regarding the ship? And maybe your crumbs too.

That's all by the way. Like you, I also wanna find out if this ship is real. :))

44 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Weibo fans have some crumbs :wub:

Everyone's in the hideout. :joy:

Oh my, it gives me a hard time as I am not a Watch Expert 

@Mardi Gras  You better read a hundred or so pages back if you are really what you said you are. 

Whether Kyo will show up or not after Binnie is in Jordan is not a big deal as there are SEVERAL OTHER BIG REASONS why were are here for almost two months now investigating

We were already here long before Jordan sched was confirmed. We have already investigated several coincidences that were not obvious before due to CLOY hype. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, leek said:

Thank you for your hardwork. 

Is that his message to Panda and Squirrel Army for their awesome detective works :D 

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

@Mardi Gras I doubt that the pace of her socmed activity while hb is in jordan will give us much implication on binkyo. It's the content of her socmed activities in the upcoming months that will give us crumbs. We just have to wait and see.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

KYO HAS ALWAYS BEEN HONEST.

BECAUSE OF HER POSTS, I WAS NOT SHOCKED AT ALL AT THE DIVORCE.

IF YOU ARE JUST IN TUNED TO HER. NOT BLINDED BY SHIPPING, YOU CAN DECIPHER CODES IN HER POSTS. :P

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, Mardi Gras said:

So this is the binkyo thread. Hello by the way. Hope you don't mind me posting an opinion. I guess, binnie leaving for Jordan is an important turning point of the ship cos of few important scenarios:

1. Once he leaves, kyo would come out often with her friends, cos she's gotta be bored without him. I guess kyo does not like to be bored right? She gotta do something in 2 to 3 months. Plus, more apparent social media activities as she used to do. Likes, comments either in her public ig or most likely using ruby. This could be one of the ship's major connections by then.
  2. Could it be possible that she's gonna be in Jordan too? He's gotta fly on charter plane they say. But would she really do that? With strict quarantine rules and risks, would they resort to this option? I guess not. You think so?
  3. But what if she stays the same? Like, she won't come out with her friends, sometimes MIA for the whole day? D-55 could be D-65 to D-75. Still no uploads, few socmed activities. What's keeping her busy still now that binnie is in Jordan? Don't you think this can change some of your perspectives regarding the ship? And maybe your crumbs too.

That's all by the way. Like you, I also wanna find out if this ship is real. :))

Welcome!

My POV, Its SHK's life and she can do as she pleases. It wouldn't affect my admiration for her and HB. I'll be happy if they are really together. If not, then life will go on with me. I have my own life to live as well. We're not exactly morons here. We know the difference between real life and fictions. Live and let live, is my motto. :) 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Welcome!

My POV, Its SHK's life and she can do as she pleases. It wouldn't affect my admiration for her and HB. I'll be happy if they are really together. If not, then life will go on with me. I have my own life to live as well. We're not exactly morons here. We know the difference between real life and fictions. Live and let live, is my motto. :) 

YES. I AM ALWAYS VOCAL THAT I AM KYO FAN ALTHOUGH I LIKE HYUN BIN BUT I AM SHK FAN. 

I HAVE BEEN PART OF SSC GROUP BEFORE BUT I AM ALWAYS FIRST AND FOREMOST AN SHK FAN WHOEVER SHE LIKES, I LIKE. 

AND I AM HERE BECAUSE AFTER INVESTIGATING, I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT BINKYO2.0 IS INDEED HAPPENING. 

IF MY CONCLUSION IS WRONG THEN NO PROBLEM. NOT TOO MUCH INVESTED ON IT. 

• Like 16

Binnie has left for Jordan 

Screenshot-20200712-225539-Twitter.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

@Mardi Gras we are not also just rooting on the post of Kyo in her IG account or how will it changed after Bin will go to Jordan. We investigate well and discuss it to one another. And we are open minded here for the fact that BinKyo could be real or not because again as fans we should support our fav and not dictate them on what are they gonna do in their lives.

And we are not really the type that we will insist our ideas to other people if you believe then good and if not we respect other point of views as well.

So whether BinKyo is real or not, we will continue to support them. In God we trust. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Why I believe in BinKyo

2020:

1. PSM Posted WW OST and Kyo's like and laughing response. Caption "Long and Difficult love" Lyrics: about lovers who reconciled. 

Who would in their right minds suddenly tease a BFF in public with anything related to an ex, unless you know your bff is fine with it! 

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided ff her maybe bec of Hyun Bin's pics 

3. Squad camping pic in an undisclosed loc May 9,  HB CF shoot May 10, Kyo posted leaves May 4 but she always vacation in countryside for many days, and the supposed sighting of Kyo in HB CF loc accdg to Weibo. Later on, the discovery that SHK stylist frequent the place and has family living there. 

4. EMIS, ICIS WATER brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of the brand. She isnt following FL of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too.

5. Coincidences in the timeline regarding Baby R 

6. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB unlike in 2017-2018

7. Kyo's close friend posted clips from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts. 

8. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. Caption says "Suddenly. Too Cute" 

9.Kyo's photographer BFF is the photographer for all Hyun Bin's CF this year. 

10 Kyo liked June 12, 2020 video of two courting squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her before 

11 Some Vast talents follows Song Hye Kyo and one is close also to UAA squad and YAI

12 Hyun Bin is the decision maker of Vast for his career, hence he has decision how to reply to rumors. But remained silent on BinKyo issue

13 HB spotted  wearing sports attire March 21. Kyo pic wearing sports attire too March 22 (Jennie always post late) 

14 Both are now using old pics from many years ago photoshoot as profile pics. SHK in IG and HB in Weibo. 

15 Jan 15 HB post caption "Be careful of the cold" his pic was a throwback on set and no snow but two hours later, Kyo had posted pic with her back also to the camera and another IGS with her friend (who is a BinKyo common friend) and her stylists have posts they were out in the snow that day. 

16 On May 9, Kyo liked a photo of a deer (La biche) as her French friend calls it. On Feb 2019, Kyo changed her old Private account's name to La_biche Kyo because she was called a Deer as a child. Hyun Bin once had a fake tattoo of a deer. 

17 The mysterious white dog not mentioned by the squad and the familiar male voice at a recent outing June 30 

18 The crypic post and immediately deleted IGS of BK with a blurry pic of a man and woman whose height difference resembles H2

19 The mysterious private IG account followed only by Kyo, HK, JJ in November with Panda Profile Pic. Same account name can be traced to an old abandoned twitter whose first post was Nov 22, 2010! 

credits to @imaryastark for starting the list

Most 2019 coincidences are not included in the list above the meaning of the lyrics of the songs in her soundtrip, the mysterious old dog with a blue heart, the W Korea cover throwback, Bin's always on the phone at the airport, timeline coincidence France- Switzerland, Bin going home for his bday alone, many more. 

Classified info are likewise not included.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5

My hunch is correct!

KYO WAS ALREADY ACTIVE IN SOCIAL MEDIA EARLIER TONIGHT BECAUSE BIN IS ALREADY TRAVELLING. 

:cries3:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Rickroll'D 1

4 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

My hunch is correct!

KYO WAS ALREADY ACTIVE IN SOCIAL MEDIA EARLIER TONIGHT BECAUSE BIN IS ALREADY TRAVELLING. 

:cries3:

The timing is just too much of a coincidence :P. Thanks kyo for the crumbs. We got it right didn't we?

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

WHAT A COINCIDENCE. 

WE GOT IT RIGHT. OF COURSE SHE WOULD BE ONLINE BECAUSE SHE WILL MONITOR THROUGH CHATS HAHAHA

BOTH OUR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE THREADS ARE ON POPULAR HAHAHA 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, leek said:

Here's the GIF  :joy:

There's a picture frame in the background. Not very clear but can anyone guess?

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

There's a picture frame in the background. Not very clear but can anyone guess?

Wow, if you can identify that!!! What kind of eyes do you have?! :lol:

Binnie is so tanned these days. 

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

As i know SHK/HB fans who joined  this thread  came here in quest for the truth about them  with a premise that there is a possibility of BinKyo and little by little fans are able to investigate if indeed there is hope for this ship and yes there a lot of discoveries that makes us  stayed here in this thread  . As long as there is no official statement about their real score , we are here to wait for more updates about them. Yes its a reality that HB is off to a far away place for months for his film,  for sure SHK have also plans for her life in Korea and within this time so much can happen and we are just here on the look out if we can have updates on them and open to whatever possibilities . Its not like if HB left and be away for months its also the end for our quest to know the truth .  When the right time comes with their revelation of course we will be happy if its true but if not we would accept it ,  we can only wish for their happiness .   

HB at the airport off to Jordan . He's into Under Armour , is he the new endorser? 

e6bca51b-8319-4394-9df4-64183ea88b49.jpg

credit:Dispatch

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

WHAT A COINCIDENCE. 

WE GOT IT RIGHT. OF COURSE SHE WOULD BE ONLINE BECAUSE SHE WILL MONITOR THROUGH CHATS HAHAHA

BOTH OUR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE THREADS ARE ON POPULAR HAHAHA 

Not to mention bin's PA igs was about an hour apart from kyo :gangnamstyle:

• Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 3

When Kyo was suddenly active liking pics then posted IGS it immediately crossed my mind that maybe Hyun Bin is already on his way to the airport and I was right indeed

Another coincidence to add to the long list of coincidences :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 4