Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

I'm also here because BinKyo love story tug at my heartstrings. I don't impose the ideas of BinKyo back together. If Kyo's partner is Bin, I will be here to show my support that there's nothing wrong with the choice that she made. If Kyo does not end up with Binnie, I will keep silent to respect her. As long as they're still single in public, I will keep posting in this forum. :lol:

Another shipper thread of HyunBin was archived because of inactivity, I'm so grateful this thread is still alive even after their 10 years romance back then. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, mizz_rain said:

I'm also here because BinKyo love story tug at my heartstrings. I don't impose the ideas of BinKyo back together. If Kyo's partner is Bin, I will be here to show my support that there's nothing wrong with the choice that she made. If Kyo does not end up with Binnie, I will keep silent to respect her. As long as they're still single in public, I will keep posting in this forum. :lol:

Another shipper thread of HyunBin was archived because of inactivity, I'm so grateful this thread is still alive even after their 10 years romance back then. 

I know what is up with archiving threads. I was looking up an old drama and they archived it. If they did not I am sure it will have a resurgence of activity since it was recently shown in a country that had a mania following. 

But at least this thread even after almost 10 years hiatus in between is still ticking. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 1

I am here now in this thread because of so many coincidences pointing to BinKyo2.0 possibility.

Just like this new one: :P

News said Binnie is required to undergo home quarantine in Korea before he flies to Jordan

What a coincidence that outing with the squad and their dogs 

Spoiler

and with mystery dog and a man’s voice heard on video ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

I am also here not because I am so desperate for Bin and Kyo to be back together and most specially I am not also that desperate to really push Kyo to anyone. I came here accidentally since I was just searching for Kyo and google recommended this one and after reading in the thread the crumbs and discussion about BinKyo is quite interested. 

Whatever their decisions in life I am here to support them. Individually or as BinKyo couple. 

• Love 3

THE MORE I SEE KYO'S CLOSEST SQUAD IN YANGPYEONG, THE MORE I AM CONVINCED OF THE RUMORS KYO WAS THERE DURING HYUN BIN'S MEDIHEAL CF SHOOT. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THE MORE I SEE KYO'S CLOSEST SQUAD IN YANGPYEONG, THE MORE I AM CONVINCED OF THE RUMORS KYO WAS THERE DURING HYUN BIN'S MEDIHEAL CF SHOOT. 

So, Bin CF was shoot in Yangpyeong then? I thought we only discussed Kyo whereabout, but I don't know if the CF was in Yangpyeong LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Nona said:

So, Bin CF was shoot in Yangpyeong then? I thought we only discussed Kyo whereabout, but I don't know if the CF was in Yangpyeong LOL

YES BIN'S CF WAS IN YANGPYEONG. HIS STYLIST PUT A LOCATION IN HER IGS WHEN BINNIE WAS FILMING CF

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

When I first saw that rumors in China using trees as proof, I just laughed it off.

But when I learned that Kyo's closest bff in her squad frequents Yangpyeong where Binnie had a photoshoot, it made me think again. 

It was said someone saw Kyo but no pic was given. It's a fact that many Koreans have Weibo accounts. So it was said someone in Korea tipped a Chinese blogger in Weibo of seeing Kyo but was not able to get pics.

However since no pic, Chinese bloggers and media looked for a clue in Kyo's IG and saw the trees LOL.

This kind of thing cannot be published in Korea because no proof and they have strict libel laws and knowing Song Hye Kyo's camp who is always filing cases against rumormongers. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

I am here because of the coincidences... I am a BinKyo supporter till the end.. 

Plus I stan them as individuals as well, but I am leaning more towards Hyun Bin.. 

If they dont end up together this time, well that’s life.. just accept and move on.. 

But as what we said no news is good news.. :wub:

Praying hard for their second chance in love... :please:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I started detective works about BinKyo because of the OST lyrics why did Kyo like and laugh, that was so unusual.

Just like people on the other side of the fence and casual observers I laughed at the craziness of the trees used as evidence.

At that time, I thought why would Kyo go to the countryside and be seen with Bin? But now that we are already aware she has close friends in Yangpyeong, we could not help but give that rumor some benefit of the doubt. Considering it was Kyo's most trusted ninja partner who has family living in the same area.

Today, her bff is there in Yangpyeong but Kyo is not there. Where are you squirrel? B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Today, her bff is there in Yangpyeong but Kyo is not there. Where are you squirrel? B)

SQUIRREL IS MAKING SURE PANDA HAS SOME DELICIOUS FOOD TO EAT WHILE ON QUARANTINE. SQUIRREL IS A GOOD COOK :hooray2:

• LOL 9

Kyo's different aura since the start of 2020 made me curious so I came here to observe but ended up belonging to the club who investigates and weaves coincidences. Squirrel Army made me stay here though. 

As I've said earlier their lovelife is their own and whether there is BinKyo or none, I will still be here to show support and hangout from time to time with the Squirrel and Panda Army!

To others she may look like her usual pretty self but to me who have seen her in so many seasons of her life this is not the continuation of the 2019 Kyo. She is in her upgraded version of herself.  (And I like that!) 

Screenshot-20200711-180448.jpg

Please don't quote. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

611-C197-B-D822-4189-B913-FFB6446324-B6.

do not quote!             Ctto

Congratulations to our RELEVANT QUEEN SONG HYE KYO! We love you Kyo.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My hey this is something to watch out for moment came last year. When someone attended a garden wedding and sat next to someone I never thought will be the seatmate ever.  I did a double take what is up with that.   But then all the issue that summer was the big D I placed it on the back burner as a one off. But then he had this big project and it all became crazy. And then the little whisper of things that make you go hmmmm. So I am here and enjoying all this once more. 

6 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The thumbnails :joy:

I am rewatching  WW all the time. I like to fall asleep watching this drama. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Yup because of the craziness that comes with his new drama we did not realize something is happening behind the cameras.

Both of them had interviews about past is past. In fact Kyo's interview was clearer that its about an ex unlike Bin's interview which had general meaning. 

But look what Kyo has been doing, she changed her profile pic to old pic (Bin too!) and she posted a 10 years ago photo. 

Actions speak louder than words:P

Spoiler

Just like haters who kept saying they are sure of their ship but kept making troll account to bash Kyo. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1