Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

We will just wait for further announcement. As long as no news is good news for BinKyo. All we can do is to report those accounts because it will be a waste of time to argue with their delulus. 

• Like 3

they lost manners going to someone else's accounts.

are these people teens or old people? If these are old ladies? Their husbands must be douches lol so they get happiness pushing a ship that's non sailing and be delusional about it

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, leek said:

they lost manners going to someone else's accounts.

are these people teens or old people? If these are old ladies? Their husbands must be douches lol so they get happiness pushing a ship that's non sailing and be delusional about it

Yeah right. That is shipping should not be that much at should always be put into some limitations. Like you can ship all you can but never drag anyone just to lift someone.

Same thing with BinKyo shippers I hope we will not be those annoying shippers who controls their biases life.

• Like 5

04808-E0-B-47-F9-40-AD-8085-7081-E094-F5

do not quote pic!

PLEASE REPORT THIS ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE AN IG FOR IT THROWS HATEFUL COMMENTS TOWARDS KYO. THANK YOU!

• Like 3

Seeing some stuffs has made me come out of the woodwork. Let me show you what I want to say by a round of conversations.

Shipper: (goes to K's/K's friend's/Vast's SNS to bash K)

Me:         Why are you doing that?

Shipper: Because of the reconciliation rumors.

Me:         What about the reconciliation rumours?

Shipper: Because the rumours aren't true. They can't be true.

Me:         Oh they aren't true? Then why do you need to do what you do? K is not involved.  The rumours     aren't true anyway. So, why bash her? Why waste your precious time? For all you know, B might be merrily having a great time with xxx whom some of you say he is in an open relationship with that the whole of Korea knows about.

Shipper: Because the rumours just might be true.

Me: So what if it is true?

Shipper: No, I will only let B have xxx.

Me: Are you B's mom, aunt, sister?  Even if you are, does B have to listen to you, if he does not want to? How are you so sure that xxx wants to have B? If you like a boy, can you force him to like you? But this is worse. You are forcing someone to like a specific someone else?! Go write your romance novel where you can have total control over how you want to pair up your characters in romance. 

By the way, Soompi Shippers Paradise is described as a place for imaginary couples. So, we can ship all we want  about our imaginary couples in our imaginary land. But please keep it in your imaginary land. Don't take it out into the real world to hurt real people who have their real relationships with real people that you don't know anything about. This applies to all of us. 

• Like 13
  • Love 3

IF THEY ARE SURE THE BINKYO RUMORS ARE NOT TRUE THEN WHY ARE THEY SO INVESTED IN BASHING KYO? 

:whytho:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I like this meme.

4a0.jpg

Some shippers are rational enough and do shipping for fun. These shippers know the difference between expectations and reality. No one will be blamed for daydreaming as long as it does not interfere with the job.

The problem is, some shippers are just to delutional they treat this shipping thing as a hobby. Thus, they feel right to indulge themselves in this addiction. And right now, the situation is like people whose hobby is gardening, trying to talk to those into gaming. We don't speak the same languange. No matter we try to convince which activity is the best, one would always stand on their own side. We could try to persuade another to cross line, but it would be almost impossible to convert them if not for their own  willingness.

In this case, anything we say to support Hyun Bin or Song Hye Kyo or BinKyo, it will always be met with rebuttal from the other ship. It's a sad situation, but nothing we could do to change others. At least we've tried to prevent others attacking our interest and the object (in this case people) of our interest.

May I suggest, those in the same interest should just stick with their own. Don't mess with the other side or involve 3rd party. 

Btw, Vast IG admin must have a field day going through thousands of comments to delete specific ones. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Go write your romance novel where you can have total control over how you want to pair up your characters in romance. 

That’s what some of them has done, write stories starring RL B & xxx (on paper or in their minds), somehow hoping against hope their imaginary couple will manifest in real life.  But how can this be when in RL, those 5 denials exist  (which I bet is a record for any kdrama shipped couples)?  So  they had to go out and try to infect everyone else with their delulus and fight those against them, losing their logic, manners and basic respect to RL people in the process, because deep within them, they know there’s no way their imaginary couple would exist in real life. It’s one way for them to sustain their imaginary story, but also avoid acknowledging that feeling deep within them.

• Like 3

They can ship all they want but replying to Kyo and insulting her is way too low! 

So what if she's divorced! It shows she is a strong woman and not a martyr which is usual in Korea.

What's with that very short marriage anyway, I had several issues about it myself, Kdrama weddings are more romantic that what transpired, not a religious wedding so the religious alibis of haters wont apply also. 

Do you think HB is smallminded person like you? You should watch his character having a married woman as GF in World's Within and he praised that drama for being realistic. Lol. 

You do not know HB at all except the person you perceived him to be in your minds. He is not Captain Ri. He is not even Hyun Bin. He is Kim Tae Pyung the private person beyond cameras.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Goodness! Just saw Bel's IG, how come such an innocent post, a happy occassion one for the owner, got bloody murder. Can't the people throw their tantrum somewhere else? Unbelievable!

:onfirex:

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

If they are as unbothered as they say they are 

If they are as sure that BinKyo rumors are fake, 

Then why are they disrespecting Kyo's close friendship with Hyun Bin's stylist? 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, leek said:

They can ship all they want but replying to Kyo and insulting her is way too low! 

I agree. Like no one really can’t stop us from shipping but make sure it is will not also result to insult someone or degrade someone. Sometimes the passengers of the ship also describes the ship itself. I hope passengers also will have some class and manners. 

• Like 3

Hb knows what to do. Let's just wait after July 22 or after Bargaining. Kyo knows her rights now, the unbothered queen. I like your attitude now unnie brave and open. The truth will set us free. Let's wait a little more until Hb make an afficial statement. For now, no news are good news for Binkyo.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1

If they are sure , it is an open relationship that SK knows about why get triggerred by miniscule IG comments. It is just sad that one's personal friendship of decades are getting tainted by actions of mere strangers that have no business judging these people about anything. 

3 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Hb knows what to do. Let's just wait after July 22 or after Bargaining. Kyo knows her rights now, the unbothered queen. I like your attitude now unnie brave and open. The truth will set us free. Let's wait a little more until Hb make an afficial statement. For now, no news are good news for Binkyo.  

She had a decade of life lessons to get to this point in her life, career and love. 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, leek said:

If they are as unbothered as they say they are 

If they are as sure that BinKyo rumors are fake, 

Then why are they disrespecting Kyo's close friendship with Hyun Bin's stylist? 

Imagine they make fake IG accounts with zero followers and following just to bash Kyo and some of them made SSC shipper account hahaha that's more than a year too late after that Titanic sunked deep down the ocean. 

As if we won't detect fakes. 

We aren't Squirrel Armies for nothing. We are sharp when it comes to that. 

At this point in time I am afraid Kyo is open to possibilities of leaving the industry for her lovelife. 

I hope Kyo if you read here you will not retire. Just make a comeback. You have many fans who will always wait for you. 

• Like 5

Anyway, Song Hye Kyo is unbothered.

I saw her commenting and teasing her friends using her private IG 

:happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 4

Song Hye Kyo ~ The unbothered Queen ~ :wub:

Can't Take That Away
by Mariah Carey

They can say, 
Anything they want to say
Try to bring me down, but I will not 
Allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,

And they can try 
How to make me feel that I
Don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter in what I believe
or loose faith in my dreams

'Cause there's
There's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me
From me

They can do
Anything they want to you
If you let them in
But they won't ever win
If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside,

See I, 
I have learned
There's an inner peace I own
Something in my soul that they can not possess
Oh I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade

'Cause there's
There's light in me me
That shines brightly, yes
They can try
But they can't take that away from me

No, oh
They can't take this 
Precious love I'll always have inside me,
Certainly the Lord will guide me where I need to go
Woah, woah

They can say 
Anything they want to say
Try to bring me down 
But I won't face the ground
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach

Although they do try
How to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to fall,
Tell me what I believe or loose faith in my dreams
'Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly yes
They can try but they can't take that away from 
Me
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2

We really need to do our reunited playlist for BINKYO. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Haters must be sad that Kyo remains unbothered. They did it first at Park Sol Mi's IG but despite their bashing and the rumors that came out, she remains unbothered. 

:exercice:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2