Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Squirrel being told to go out from her hideout

5729544176d6763f3280d46e7676e8f5.jpg

Please don't quote

• LOL 7

Squirrel, we've been counting the days you've been hiding from us.

Please go out now :joy:

• LOL 5

6 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

KYO'S DRAMA ENCOUNTER AND HYUN BIN'S DRAMA HYDE JEKYLL HAVE THE SAME PD

WHY DIDN'T I MADE THIS CONNECTION BEFORE. LOL. 

I HAVE READ PARK SHIN WOO'S ASIANWIKI BUT I DIDN'T MIND ABOUT IT

Really intresting, I am so in love with the way Encounter was done,  The art, songs and everything about it was so intresting.  With Hyde Jekyll was not really into it maybe I need to rewatch was quite biased against it at that time. hahaha. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, PrSu said:

Thanks for the link.

It would make sense that the song would be written for Binnie right after the wedding announcement (disclaimer: this is just an assumption, of course).   The first lines of the song couldn’t be more obvious.

Sorry for being too late
You know that I'm slow to understand
reading several times over
Still I can't believe what I just read
The questions that I don't know their answers

I’m still in awe that he decided to appear in the MV.  I’m inclined to think that was his version of a “grand gesture” of sorts for Kyo and although, at that time, he knew it was “too little too late”, I perceived it as him feeling he owed that to her, and it’s something he needed to do, regardless of how people might look at it. 

Spoiler

In hindsight, I guess not a lot of people will connect the MV to Kyo because the general knowledge was that they’ve been broken up since 2011. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HazSharai said:

Thanks for the link.

It makes sense that the song was written for Binnie right after the wedding announcement.  The first lines of the song couldn’t be more obvious.

Sorry for being too late
You know that I'm slow to understand
reading several times over
Still I can't believe what I just read
The questions that I don't know their answers

I’m still in awe that he decided to appear in the MV.  I’m inclined to think that was his version of a “grand gesture” of sorts for Kyo and although, at that time, he knew it was “too little too late”, I perceived it as him feeling he owed that to her, and it’s something he needed to do, regardless of how people might look at it. 

Hide contents

In hindsight, I guess not a lot of people will connect the MV to Kyo because the general knowledge was that they’ve been broken up since 2011. 

I am totally with you on this. The letter in the MV also looks like a wedding card when I first watched it. It's very chilling how the lyrics fits to the T and the timing of when the MV was shot. I am not sure if hb is close to the lyricist of the song, but hb's act of regret and sorrow in this MV is more heart breaking than any of his other movies/dramas. I remember asking myself why does he look so sad when I first watched it. :joy: Now it makes perfect sense to me. :P

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Baby R has more posts :)

• Awesome 3

3 hours ago, Lola said:

I am not sure if hb is close to the lyricist of the song,

I thought I read somewhere that he’s friends with KDR, but I couldn’t be too sure now if I mixed it up with his famous photographer friend (one of Bin’s hobbies is photography).  But I think Binnie is a big fan of KDR at least and sang one of his songs during a fanmeet. But it’s still noteworthy that he decided to appear in this MV when the last time he did that was 12 years before that.  Whether the lyrics was specifically written for him or not, it’s just too coincidental how they fit him esp. considering the time it was made, not to mention the visual concept/script of the video.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PrSu said:

Baby R has more posts :)

I checked around midnight KST no new posts yet. Hmm Baby R you slept late eh :P:lol:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I checked around midnight KST no new posts yet. Hmm Baby R you slept late eh :P:lol:

hahaha! SHK had also liked her friend's tribute post to Ennio Morricone..

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, PrSu said:

hahaha! SHK had also liked her friend's tribute post to Ennio Morricone..

This was made yesterday around after lunchtime. She also liked the post of her photographer friend starring her friend model using her public IG 

But she did not make any like and comment using Baby R account

• Awesome 3

During Memories of the Alhambra days, Hyun Bin was asked who are his favorite Hongkong actors this is what he said (CTO Weibo)

"There are also many excellent actors in Hong Kong, such as Tony Leung, Chow Yun Fat , and Stephen Chow. When I was a kid, I also watched a lot of their movies. If they have the opportunity to cooperate, of course it’s good."

EF2-DE654-A19-D-46-CF-9-FC5-BB6-E2-EA9-F

Tony Leung was Kyo's co-star in The Grandmaster B)

1-C8-A49-CB-323-A-40-A7-A17-A-51-FC22-EA

and now on the same agency with her in Hongkong (Wong Kar Wai's agency) :lol:

• Awesome 4

18 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Is that HB old CF with Kyo's pic real?????

YES  I Think so

• Like 3

HAHAHA I THOUGHT ITS REAL CF

MAYBE KYO FORGOT SHE HAS A PUBLIC IG THAT SHE CAN POST HER OWN PIC NOT JUST LIKE OTHERS PICS :joy:

• LOL 3

Baby R has many posts. They are making the most of their time together before Daddy leaves for Jordan

D02-A8-E59-D5-A4-4-F18-854-D-F13-E2064-B

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2