Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

 

 

Haha the people who do not know Bin at all asked Vast to kick out Bel. :joy:

 

 

 

Running there lol

So many mutual friends. Lol 

  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Common close friends B)

  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

So many mutual friends. Lol 

 

10 minutes ago, leek said:


Common close friends B)

 

Squirrel Army thinks alike hahaha

 

 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

WOW WHAT AN EXPENSIVE ANNIVERSARY GIFT! MAYBE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE GIFT OF BEL'S HUSBAND HAHAHA

 

WHY BINNIE? 

 

ANYTHING MEMORABLE ABOUT THAT WEDDING LAST YEAR? ;)

 

ANYTHING SPECIAL BEL DID TO GIFT HER SUCH? :tounge_wink:

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To show gratitude. Bk is not only their stylist but one of their longtime,loyal binkyo friend.

  • Like 8
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have never seen him this naturally playful with his other co-stars :tounge_wink:
 

 

AE7-EC10-C-06-B0-4-AF7-AEC5-ED9789-DA88-

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

 

Baby R are you having celebration today? so many new pics B)

 

 

Spoiler

Daddy's leaving. So they have a party. :P

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 10:27 AM, leek said:

 

This another old pic was taken by the Japan magazine in their old files from June 22, 2012 issue.

 

Caption says HB has 3 blockbuster dramas (MNIKSS, SEGA and CLOY)

 

 

Both Kyo and HB have 3 blockbuster dramas now:

 

Autumn In My Heart, Full House, DOTS

 

Very much equal footing now than before when he was called Mr. Song Hye Kyo 

 

For SHK, she has made 4 blockbuster dramas under her belt another one is All  In.

 

Leading role

1. All In - 47.7%

2. Autumn In My Heart - 46. 1%

3. Full House - 42%

4. Descendants Of The Sun - 38.8%

 

Even in a supporting role,Kyo has done a blockbuster  drama in First Love 65.8% in 1997 which is 2nd highest rated Korean drama of all time.

 

Source : Wikipedia

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0084-Llwrly1gge6o8z6efj33332bbkjl.jpg0084-Llwrly1gge6o5tu1rj32e22zkhbq.jpg0084-Llwrly1gge6o25shsj32o82o8b29.jpg

 

Source: Weibo. 

Just drop in there :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: okay i just want to say it just so happens.:phew:

There was a rumor the house in that MV was actually his house. Same view in the...river hehe. 

And the dining table in Kyo house was bought in Dylan's place too hehe

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Source: Weibo. 

Just drop in there :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: okay i just want to say it just so happens.:phew:

My heart went ooppp.. :D

 

Weibo peops are also good at noticing things ayt.

Edited by Lawyerh
Do not quote image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't quote pics. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

 

 

Haha the people who do not know Bin at all asked Vast to kick out Bel. :joy:

She worked for him all this time.  So goes to show she is a longtime confidant to be in his glam squad . They sure are clueless if they think that will happen. 

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chingus, I have watched the movie from the IGS and you must watch it too!!!!!! 

It's such a profound film, altough I must admit it's a struggle to watch at first :lol:.

 

A lot of hidden gems in the storyline. 

 

:gangnamstyle:

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Just drop in there :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: okay i just want to say it just so happens.:phew:

There was a rumor the house in that MV was actually his house. Same view in the...river hehe. 

And the dining table in Kyo house was bought in Dylan's place too hehe

Wow nice scoop from weibo, Oh about the song that tells a lot  and i love the last part :

 

If only I could go back in time,
I would've miss every chance
Actually I still don't know the answers
I won't say sorry
 
If I do, everything might be over
and there's nothing left to do
Maybe I will find the answers tomorrow    (   Hope HB already finds the answer now, he he:D)
I defer and defer and defer
 
I love you
It might be not enough and
it might be no good for now
These are my last words that want you to know
Love you, I do

 

67d8f211gy1gfqp8vlq2yj21kw16mk6e.jpg

credit:owner of photo in weibo

5 hours ago, MayaE said:

To show gratitude. Bk is not only their stylist but one of their longtime,loyal binkyo friend.

yet some fans got the nerve to demand to replace BK ! 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mizz_rain said:

Chingus, I have watched the movie from the IGS and you must watch it too!!!!!! 

It's such a profound film, altough I must admit it's a struggle to watch at first :lol:.

 

A lot of hidden gems in the storyline. 

 

 

 

that close friend rarely posts movies in IGS B)

  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, caileysmileyyy said:

 

For SHK, she has made 4 blockbuster dramas under her belt another one is All  In.

 

Leading role

1. All In - 47.7%

2. Autumn In My Heart - 46. 1%

3. Full House - 42%

4. Descendants Of The Sun - 38.8%

 

Even in a supporting role,Kyo has done a blockbuster  drama in First Love 65.8% in 1997 which is 2nd highest rated Korean drama of all time.

 

Source : Wikipedia

 

 

 

Ah yes I totally forgot that drama. Was not yet a fan of SHK back then and never interested to watch when I watched her past dramas after I liked her in WW because of the past and I’m HB fan hahaha :lol:

 

 

In the news today, so, can anyone explain why there's no article that came out in Korea with the title "Song Hye Kyo Responds to Park Sol Mi's posting of an old World's Within OST?"  :tounge_wink:
 

 

96-E5-DB60-7-FCA-4424-B4-DE-70-FBF281-BA

 

Please do not quote pic

  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Friends in Korean media (Dispatch is their media friend too thnx to Ellen Park) would not post articles that would lead to several rumors.

 

While the nega media, they won't dare to add to cases still pending against them because of the libelous write ups against Kyo last year. :P

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leek said:

 

Ah yes I totally forgot that drama. Was not yet a fan of SHK back then and never interested to watch when I watched her past dramas after I liked her in WW because of the past and I’m HB fan hahaha :lol:

 

 

In the news today, so, can anyone explain why there's no article that came out in Korea with the title "Song Hye Kyo Responds to Park Sol Mi's posting of an old World's Within OST?"  :tounge_wink:
 

 

 

 

Please do not quote pic

 

 

whenever there are news/stuff like this about shk commenting or liking on instagram, it gets more and more and moooore suspicious why the WW ost post by our President  didnt make it to the Knews... hmmmmmmm :shaq:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Third teaser for Bench. The next one might be the reveal. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...