Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

11 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Love this! When others are saying past is past. But you can see that their friends are open minded for this kind of story. Lol

Hey people please know your position. Shading Kyo will not make your ship sail. Don’t dictate your biases’ life because they are old enough and wise enough to have their own decision. They need our support not our advices. 

They really are out of the loop, this is not her first time getting so much flak from rabid fangirls. She is wiser now and knows the drill. I just want her to be happy always. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, leek said:

Some of the rabid shippers on Twitter have started bashing Hyun Bin too. Just because he could not give them what they wish for their ship. 

Are these persons 10 year olds? How could you dictate others who to love? Even parents have no right to dictate their children how much more for fans who are mere strangers. These celebrities do not know us. We support their movies or dramas but we have no right to intrude on their personal lives. 

As if Hb will follow them? I've been observing Hb's character as Mr.Kim and he is not the type of a man that can be bullied or just give in to fans demands especially with regards to his personal life. He even said before that he thinks media doesn't know even 10% of his private life. And he doesn't want to expose his family, house and gf. For him, his privacy is his most precious entity. Even before, during Binkyo days in 2009 up to the present, he still the same Hb with regards to his lovelife. We don't see pics of him dating. That's how he protects his relationship. I read some comments in vast ig, some fans threaten not to support him anymore etc. because maybe Hb were not giving in to their demands.  In my opinion, I dont think they are real fans because as a real supporter, we have to support and love them unconditionally. He is not Hb in real life, he is Mr. Kim. And now as day passes by and still no official denial or admission re the rumor, I can see in him ksw. He also endured this kind of experience before when he chosed love over career. He chosed his wife inspite of the threat of his fans before that they will withdraw in supporting him and this happens at the height of his career. Many fans left him at that time because he never gave up the woman he truly loves. But the happiness that his wife and children brought to him because of his firm decision cannot be replaced. Look how happy and contented ksw now. He may not be that popular as before he gets married, so what, everybody will gets older. And when they gets older, what's most important is that they have build a happy family. I always look up at this actor and he gains my respect. Now same scenario might be happening to Hb if the rumor is true. He is now getting bash, maybe some fans might also withdraw their support for him if they didn't get what they wanted. I hope Hb will be a much stronger man and inspite of his popularity now, I wish he will stand up and defend the woman he truly loves. Hb is the same man in all his movies/dramas, he only gets different roles but when he goes home, he is the normal person, Mr. Kim.  As I've said in my previous post, do not be swayed when he is in front of the camera, we will all fall for him that's how good actor he is.

Don't blame Hb when we support him in his drama or movies, its our voluntary act and should not be taken against him. He is a good actor that'swhy some thinks that his role in a certain project is real. Of course as an actor, he is being paid and in turn, he should portray his role very well. Some gives meaning in every action he made. Do not fall for his dimple, do not fall for his smile, do not fall for his gentle actions, even to fans he sometimes cover their legs with towel (btw Shk always have towel to cover her legs hehehe ). These are all his natural traits. Even shk said he is a gentleman. During promo of Hyde with Hjm, he even help her (hjm) in fixing her clothes ( I think in her shoulder or back ). If we will put meaning into all his actions while promoting/shooting then by this time how many gfs Hb must have?

I remember before someone dropsby in this thread during Hyde, she is a shipper of hb/hjm and she asked if Hb and shk were dating privately. She compared how hb behaves in Hyde..wrap up party and in WW.  She even said that when the kissing scenes episode of hb and hjm aired, shk posted in her ig, two consecutive childhood pics of her that looks like she is annoyed and embarassed hahaha ( look how fans really obeserved hahaha ) Then I go to to shk ig and I saw the post she is referring to. Btw this fan got a lot of offlimits before in their thread. 

Let's not be selfish. Let's be part of Hb's longtime wish to build his own family. Let's prove our love to him and to Kyo  by showing them our unconditional love,respect and support. Remember we dont own them, we are here to support and not to harrass them. They have real life off cam. 

Let's respect each other and sail peacefully.

InGodwetrust

• Like 9
  • Love 10

8 minutes ago, zashibear said:

They really are out of the loop, this is not her first time getting so much flak from rabid fangirls. She is wiser now and knows the drill. I just want her to be happy always. 

Yes. Like fans should know their limits. We can actually ship but shading and bullying is a big no no. This fans can’t concentrate in their ship but instead they keep on shading Kyo. 

• Like 4

THEY MUST BE SO SAD IN THEIR OWN LIVES THAT THEY RESORT TO BULLYING BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE HAPPINESS OTHER THAN SHIPPING 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THEY MUST BE SO SAD IN THEIR OWN LIVES THAT THEY RESORT TO BULLYING BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE HAPPINESS OTHER THAN SHIPPING 

Agree. They should become directors because they want to direct other people’s lives. 

We have no hold on our biases lives. We must show our support and love to them. 

• Like 5

Baby Ruby should ask for a nicer coat from her mom and dad :lol:

3-B1-FE553-7-FDD-40-C4-ACCF-FA61-E5499-E

4-C093-B29-9706-4-BEA-B23-C-B2-B40276-D0
please dont quote pics

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, MayaE said:

He even said before that he thinks media doesn't know even 10% of his private life. And he doesn't want to expose his family, house and gf. For him, his privacy is his most precious entity. Even before, during Binkyo days in 2009 up to the present, he still the same Hb with regards to his lovelife. We don't see pics of him dating. That's how he protects his relationship. I read some comments in vast ig, some fans threaten not to support him anymore etc. because maybe Hb were not giving in to their demands. 

Hyun Bin does not need this kind of fans. So you can go and sulk in the corner.

1 hour ago, MayaE said:

Don't blame Hb when we support him in his drama or movies, its our voluntary act and should not be taken against him. He is a good actor that's why some thinks that his role in a certain project is real. Of course as an actor, he is being paid and in turn, he should portray his role very well. Some gives meaning in every action he made. Do not fall for his dimple, do not fall for his smile, do not fall for his gentle actions, even to fans he sometimes cover their legs with towel (btw Shk always have towel to cover her legs hehehe ). These are all his natural traits. Even shk said he is a gentleman. During promo of Hyde with Hjm, he even help her (hjm) in fixing her clothes ( I think in her shoulder or back ). If we will put meaning into all his actions while promoting/shooting then by this time how many gfs Hb must have?

I'm really tempted to post BTS of HB giving sweet gesture to his co-star but I restrain myself since it's BinKyo thread. They need to open their eyes and look around. This covid lockdown does mental breakdown to people they have to analyse everything single things to fit in their bias.

1 hour ago, MayaE said:

Let's not be selfish. Let's be part of Hb's longtime wish to build his own family. Let's prove our love to him and to Kyo by showing them our unconditional love,respect and support. Remember we dont own them, we are here to support and not to harrass them. They have real life off cam. 

Let's respect each other and sail peacefully.

InGodwetrust

:heart:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, leek said:

Baby Ruby should ask for a nicer coat from her mom and dad :lol:

It seems like the picture featured is being partnered also. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it’s a type of exam it will be matching type. Match column A’s partner to column B. Lol

:loolz:

• LOL 7

Second teaser out from Bench CF they said swoon worthy. Again Blue is prevalent in the concept. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

HB' Bench Cf is quite the same vibe to me with all SHKs' Suecomma Bonnie Cfs....:)

If Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin read this....

'PLEASE HAVE THE COURAGE TO LIVE LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO.'

All your real fans individually are only here to support you whether both of you are together or not.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Can we share YT video here?

I just like this scene so much it feels too real :D

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Cea Yee said:

HB' Bench Cf is quite the same vibe to me with all SHKs' Suecomma Bonnie Cfs....:)

All your real fans are only here to support you whether you both are together or not.

I think the creative team work for Bench for this ad is being handled in SK. I doubt if the Bench creative team could fly out to manage the CF shoot. They probably supervise remotely. Just my take on this. So it could have the same creative teams working on it. Let me try to ask around. lol

• Like 4

I decided to be an active poster on this thread not because I am a hardcore delulu shipper but because I believe they have something special going on right now.

That OST post of PSM and Kyo's reaction was an eye opener which leads to several discoveries that slipped our notice due to CLOY hype. Kyo also followed his stylist and who in their right minds would follow someone who posts plenty of pics of your ex? Not unless she has current official work with Bel which is none. Their business relationship ended a decade ago. 

They may laugh at the squirrels but for me that was a distinct clue since Kyo is not like some actresses who do mass liking. Why not like Swans and Butterflies in the posts of her friend. Why squirrel only when those animals are clearly part of their love story?

Wayback in December also, there was a mysterious old dog in her IGS with a blue heart. Was that Soul? The dog he gave her that she returned to him many years ago? 

SHK is a deep and honest person. She shares her innermost feelings like hints of a break up with those sad poems from later part of 2018 to early 2019, it made rational minded Kyonatics be aware of the situation which was laughed at by SSC shippers but turned out true after all.

So why was she posting Especially For You, Try Again and True Love last December? For sure not for ex-h. If you checked one of her closest squad's IG, she deleted several fanwar comments but retained a comment that ex-h is no good.

There are other clues. Strong clues at that, but cannot be posted in public.

So before you rant and say we are being Delulu, I tell you this, we can leave here anytime we want, if BinKyo reconciliation is just delusion. We are not obsessed shippers.

As long as we have clues they are together, nothing can stop us supporting their real life love, because they deserve to be happy.

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, Cea Yee said:

All your real fans are only here to support you whether you both are together or not.

Very well said. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 6

@ImAryaStark Touche!!!

So many things I want to say, but i can't speak and write eloquently.

They owe us nothing. That's their prerogative. 

IMG-20200702-205800.jpg

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Wayback in December also, there was a mysterious old dog in her IGS with a blue heart. Was that Soul? The dog he gave her that she returned to him many years ago? 

Do you mean this one ? BTW - I came across a similar looking dog (as in pic below) in a picture with ex-h - may be a photoshoot for a CF or personal pics. I am not sure if I can post it here or not.  

B9834998-9-DA0-4-D32-9-FCD-5648660996-F8

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PrSu said:

Do you mean this one ? BTW - I came across a similar looking dog (as in pic below) in a picture with ex-h - may be a photoshoot for a CF or personal pics. I am not sure if I can post it here or not.  

Not that dog. This dog maybe belongs to the house owner or anyone living there.

Or maybe this place is usually used for CF or MV.

I've seen that kind of dog in other actresses IGs too.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, PrSu said:

NOT THAT ONE AND I SAW THAT ONE YOU MEANT ABOUT EXH AS I WAS ONCE FROM THAT SHIP LOL AND ITS NOT THE SAME  :lol: AND ITS NOT AN OLD DOG ALSO :lol:

THIS IS THE OLD DOG THAT SHE POSTED THAT NIGHT IN DECEMBER WHEN SHE WAS SO EMO AND DIDN'T SLEEP AND JUST POSTED SONGS

Screenshot-20200629-184009.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1