Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

I also did not notice the green highlighted part before, yet, I was already spazzing.

Now it confirms more than ever. 

Squirrel and Panda v. 2.0 :Ohboy3:

10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

18 minutes ago, leek said:

Sorry, the green color, which is apparently the line PSM was listening to when she made the screenshot, is only up to this part: 

사랑이라면 다신 비켜 나지 말아요

If it's love, don't get out of my way again.

:heart:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, Nona said:

About Kyo way of replying, I'm not sure if you also have the same interpretation of it.

But, IMO, I interpreted her reply as being embarrassed, maybe you often see in Kdramas where close friends tease each other, and then the one who gets teased is very shy due to her feeling being known by her friends.

That's how I see it, that's why I was so excited that Bin n Kyo have reconnected.

Same thoughts here. Like it was also a way of saying Unnie please don’t spoil it here, Im too shy. Hahaha

But I really don’t know how koreans reacts when they are teased. Haha

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Love to have a badge? And we dont have it in the member shop? Come and join the latest event, design the badge u wanted, and see if u win ;) 

• Thanks 7

26 minutes ago, zashibear said:

@HazSharai   thank you for your videos they are so good. Love viewing it. 

Aw, you’re welcome.  I had fun doing them.  I’m just hoping that some people who watched them will see the BinKyo light :D

:approves:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marso18 said:

Hahaha legit. Like we love to see those dogs like my IG’s search bar are the squad dogs lol. But yes we want to see the owner too. :bawling:

Amazing I just noticed the green lines now. You are a keen observer. B)

The reply of Kyo makes me really curious though. Hahaha it’s really like PSM is teasing her. 

Agree. But I can really still wait for her to comeback and she got my full support. If Kyo will be reading this (I hope so) WE ARE JUST HERE WAITING AND SUPPORTING YOU QUEEN. 

Of course Kyo read Soompi Forums, especially this topic. She deleted the second sentence in introduction of baby R's Instagram about grandma. 

The introductions of baby R's Instagram is discussed only in this topic. Weibo never mentioned to them. Thats why i believe Kyo or her squads came here and read all things in here. Then she decided to delete the second sentence just in case media curious about them. 

Since it was already page 493. So It takes time for you to read right Kyo :). How long do you need to read all pages in here? 1 or 2 days? Ask your panda come here too. You guys maybe are laugh and impress on how detective we did haha :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

CHINGUS WE ARE NO LONGER 

ALLOWED BY SOOMPI TO QUOTE THE CUTE GIFS NOW AS THIS CAN SLOW LOAD FOR OUR THREAD. 

• Like 6

The Newbies and Bandwagoners in Korean Entertainment do not know how huge a star Song Hye Kyo is :P

• Like 3
  • Love 5

KYO LOVES ACTING SHE SAID IN HER LATEST INTERVIEW IN ELLE MAGAZINE THIS YEAR THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE TO BE A DIRECTOR (SORRY JOON YOUNG AND JI OH :P) BECAUSE SHE LOVES ACTING

IN HER OWN TIME, SHE WILL BE BACK! 

MEANTIME, LET HER ENJOY LIFE AND PRIVACY WITH HER LOVED ONES. ;)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, leek said:

The Newbies and Bandwagoners in Korean Entertainment do not know how huge a star Song Hye Kyo is :P

And she made into the list without having any project since jan 2019. 

:coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Sometime in June I stopped having the urge to investigate even though I rated my BinKyo meter then as 55% sure. I just watched the stories and posts from the squirrel squad with a smile on my face and kept silent on the things I discovered. The Squirrel Army was still good at it and they kept on having classified coincidences so I amused myself with their skills! (They are so good at it!!) 

For us who have been long time fans, I don't think we need more convincing. And it is just a matter of time before they'll openly tell us about what we knew all along. 

Note:

If Kyo (and her squad) is reading this, please be happy in whatever stage you are in your life. Don't worry too much of the future especially those comments that will arise when announcement come.  Worry steals the happiness of the present.

Please be comforted that all your BinKyo family will always be here to support and defend you and your panda

IMG-20200702-152208.jpg

Please do not quote image. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

11 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Sometime in June I stopped having the urge to investigate even though I rated my BinKyo meter then as 55% sure. I just watched the stories and posts from the squirrel squad with a smile on my face and kept silent on the things I discovered. The Squirrel Army was still good at it and they kept on having classified coincidences so I amused myself with their skills! (They are so good at it!!) 

For us who have been long time fans, I don't think we need more convincing. And it is just a matter of time before they'll openly tell us about what we knew all along. 

Note:

If Kyo (and her squad) is reading this, please be happy in whatever stage you are in your life. Don't worry too much of the future especially those comments that will arise when announcement come.  Worry steals the happiness of the present.

Please be comforted that all your BinKyo family will always be here to support and defend you and your panda

Yes! With all the bits and pieces we discovered up till now, plus the fact that HyunBin chose his 28-years-old photo for that Japanese publication, I'm settled already. 

I wish Bin and Kyo live peacefully side by side for many years till they turn grey.

blue-heart.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 3:49 PM, ulap2 said:

Note:

agree with you chingu. There's nothing to worry as long as they're happy. That's what most important now. Anyway, whatever they'll do, some people will still say hurtful words. The reality is we cannot please everyone no matter what we do. So as long as they're happy, go for it. Anyway, we're here for them thru thick and thin.

Edited by Lawyerh
Do not quote image
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ulap2 said:

Note:

Please be comforted that all your BinKyo family will always be here to support and defend you and your panda.

A big YES to this. Squirrel and Panda fam will always be here for Kyo and Bin again as partners or as individuals. 

Love the picture also. It’s so cute. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ulap2 said:

THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! It totally represents BinKyo 

Kyo is baby hence the squirrel looking like a baby meanwhile Binnie is tall and huggable (I assume) hence the panda :p 

Can we quote photo? Do let me know if I need to remove it.

edit: I’ve removed the photo. Thanks for the info :)

Edited by Yurina21

I WONDER WHO BOUGHT BABY R's TIGHT COAT. MOMMY WAS LAUGHING AT THE COMMENT. MAYBE IT WAS DADDY WHO BOUGHT IT 

:joy:

5 minutes ago, Yurina21 said:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE. IF YOU WANT TO REPOST, RIGHT CLICK AND GET THE IMAGE LINK TO COPY 

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, Yurina21 said:

THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! It totally represents BinKyo 

Kyo is baby hence the squirrel looking like a baby meanwhile Binnie is tall and huggable (I assume) hence the panda :p 

Quoting pictures is not allowed. :)

13 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I WONDER WHO BOUGHT BABY R's TIGHT COAT. MOMMY WAS LAUGHING AT THE COMMENT. MAYBE IT WAS DADDY WHO BOUGHT IT 

Baby Ruby commented i hate it, i hate it. Hahahahaha

They are teasing Ruby. According to Ogu last pic is Ruby’s real pic. Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Quoting pictures is not allowed. :)

Baby Ruby commented i hate it, i hate it. Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha! Somebody thought Baby R is smaller than she is. 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Hahahahaha! Somebody thought Baby R is smaller than she is. 

Hahahahahaha yeah right. The dad always don’t know how to pick the right wardrobe for the baby. He is just good in choosing shoes. Lol

:happyshakes:

• LOL 3

I always love seeing how Kyo's closest squad are so supportive of HB and close to his squad. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2