Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

This thread is active again not because people are pushing Bin and Kyo together but because most of us were shocked when their friend started teasing them followed by other coincidences.

The basis here therefore are mostly concrete and not analysis of song lyrics and other delulus. Although of course this group has that also but the main driving factors here are not those silly stuff.

Most of the mainstays here are entertaining delulus now compared to last May.

Why?

Because after spending about 2 months of investigating about movements and coincidences, several conclusions lead to BK have something right now.

Not everything can be said here publicly because we protect them especially Song Hye Kyo.  She has been called so many things already. All is fair in love and war as they say and its their lives not ours. We are only mere SPECTATORS.

Again, this thread is not for matchmaking but supporting because based on rational observation and hunch, there is something going on.

I agree on this. I would not call myself a shipper but a supporter.

I made my own investigation and I conclude there's a great possibility. I want to support Kyo she deserves it after everything she'd been through. 

I had some bad feelings for HB because of what happened between them in the past but when I saw SHK squad and him together during his stylist wedding, I told myself maybe I was wrong about Hyun Bin before.

• Like 13

Did the MUA delete the IGS that has Kyo’s voice in it within less than 24 hours?? :vicx: or has it been 24 hours already? I kinda forget the time that she posted it. Because if she deleted it then hmmmmm :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Yurina21 said:

Did the MUA delete the IGS that has Kyo’s voice in it within less than 24 hours?? :vicx: or has it been 24 hours already? I kinda forget the time that she posted it. Because if she deleted it then hmmmmm :rolleyes:

I recorded it few hours ago and the time in my video was already 20 hours ago, so I think its past 24 hours now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Anyone know in which part of Jordan the shooting will take place?

58 minutes ago, leek said:

I think they based their presumption on Esquire interview.

When that interview was conducted, the hot news in Korea was Song Hye Kyo's divorce. Of course, every media in Korea still remembers BinKyo. Especially that during the divorce media frenzy, the person Kyo has sued made a cartoon drawing of Kyo with all her exes and guys linked to her. 

That question about going back to the past was some sort of a BAIT and Hyun Bin knew it right away and answered the right way.

Imagine the controversies it would have created if he answered yes. Some naughty people from the media will link it to SHK being free already and of course, more controversies again for Kyo. 

And practically, almost every person being asked that kind of question would answer about the future and not the past because that's how life is, looking forward to the future. We all learn from mistakes we made in the past to make the future brighter. 

I agree. They are also different persons now. Older and wiser. 

I would not call it going back to the past but meeting each other again in the future.

Think about it like this:

Two persons were walking together and at some point they went on separate roads.

They never expected that in the future, as they kept on walking, they'll find each other again at the end of the separate roads they took... :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, leek said:

I recorded it few hours ago and the time in my video was already 20 hours ago, so I think its past 24 hours now

Thanks! I checked 3 hours ago and it was already gone. It must’ve hit the 24 hours mark already by then. 

11 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

I would not call it going back to the past but meeting each other again in the future.

Two persons were walking together and at some point they went on separate roads.

They never expected that in the future, as they kept on walking, they'll find each other again at the end of the separate roads they took... :wub:

I love this. Perfect analogy right there. :ilike:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

love this one. :wub:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Captain: (Gives a pic of young Captain at the time when his previous ship was sailing to legit media). There! Are you happy to know that the ship might really exist and might really be sailing on its own?

I just loved the "Tale of Two Ships", so creative and fun!  I specially loved this last part.

Yes, Captain, thank you for that little glimpse that the ship is sailing :love:

20200701-155158.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

On 1/5/2015 at 10:24 AM, MayaE said:

Hyun Bin – ex(?) lover, future (h_ _ b _ _ _)  (peace to the non HB fans!)

“My job as an actor requires a lot of irregular working hours and time spent away from home. So I want to date someone who understands my working conditions.” The reporter followed up by asking if Hye Kyo was close to that ideal type, and Hyun Bin replied, “Yes, I would say so.”

@MayaE Look what I found! Started reading the first few pages on a lark and read your first statement on this post! Are you a fortune teller or what? I think you need to buy lotto when it happens :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

30 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

@MayaE Look what I found! Started reading the first few pages on a lark and read your first statement on this post! Are you a fortune teller or what? I think you need to buy lotto when it happens :joy:

hahaha I guess It takes a lot of prayers and deep faith to be a supporter of Binkyo. After all the "storms" that we've encountered sailing this ship and even ww thread, praying that soon we will all see the rainbow. I told you its hard but it will be all worth it in the end. If they are truly meant to be, no amount of storm can tear them apart. With God nothing is impossible.

InGodwetrust

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Binnie is one of Korea's highest paid actor. I think it's justified since viewers are always shipping him with his co-star. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

HYUN BIN ALWAYS HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY WITH CO STARS

SAME AS KYO, ALWAYS HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY EVEN WITH MUCH YOUNGER SCREEN PARTNERS :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

33 minutes ago, Lola said:

Binnie is one of Korea's highest paid actor. I think it's justified since viewers are always shipping him with his co-star. :joy:

He’s such an amazing actor that he makes everyone believe he’s in love with each one of his FLs :P  I stan him because of his acting skills, so I don’t want him to change that.  But he needs to slow down on his habit of staring intensely at somebody talking during interviews.  Both the receiving end of it and those watching him give it will be bound to get the wrong ideas :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

He’s such an amazing actor that he makes everyone believe he’s in love with each one of his FLs :P  I stan him because of his acting skills, so I don’t want him to change that.  But he needs to slow down on his habit of staring intensely at somebody talking during interviews.  Both the receiving end of it and those watching him give it will be bound to get the wrong ideas :joy:

He can’t help that staring habit since someone in the past taught him to do that. Hahaha 

:doggie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

28 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Hahaha yes I agree :coolshades:

• Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I've read on Twitter that it's 45 straight days now without any Kyo new pic :bawling:

Yes. Maybe she will surprise us when we see her again in her IG or maybe she will have a photoshoot soon. I miss her badly.

:bawling: When we stan a ninja it’s really hard for us to catch her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I've read on Twitter that it's 45 straight days now without any Kyo new pic :bawling:

She sure is patient.

The fans, on the other hand, are not.

LOL

• LOL 4

Just now, Nona said:

She sure is patient.

The fans, on the other hand, are not.

LOL

The usual caption on twitter and instagram is “i miss you song hye kyo” and this is real. Huhuhu

• Like 1
  • Sad 3