Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

The Weibo profile pic is not 2019 pic!

Proof, this August 9, 2016 Weibo post using that old pic already!

B20-EBB0-A-1854-4-A1-E-A9-ED-3-E07575-B1

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

With this, let me introduce myself. First off, I am a (long-time) Hyunbin-only fan from SeGa days. I was not a SeGa shipper during SeGa days as I knew he was with Kyo and I didn't see it right to disrespect that. I am still not a shipper and if I do occasionally entertain the thought of shipping any lady with him, it is usually short-lived and never serious. For example, I did entertain the thought of drama pairing since he is single and there were dating rumours whirling around but when a firm denial came mid drama, I stopped entertaining any shipping thoughts. 

With that intro out of the way, let me share with you my "BinKyo" journey up to this point.

As a SeGa Hyunbin fan, I naturally did not have much knowledge about them, other than the bits and pieces of info from his past interviews. From what I read, I gathered he was much in love with her. These are some of the things he has said:

(i) Everything about her is beautiful.

(ii) We can talk to each other about all sorts of things. I feel that I can share about things freely with her.

(iii) "Yes, she is my ideal" (At press conference of Come Rain, Come Shine less than 2 months from his military enlistment)

(iv) "Yes, I have a girlfriend" (At Taxi just before he enlisted in the army)

(v) When asked which of the three - Love, Career, Honour he would choose as his priority, he said Love (He said people work in order to provide for and protect their love; (can't remember how he answered about love vs honour haha)).

(vi) He talked about getting married at age 34; the kind of father he wants to be (let the son smoke in front of him if he wants to smoke; be a friend to his son without the generational gap type of father; wear matching clothes with his son); he dreams of a wife whom he can see within sight when he is at home, etc, etc (various interviews including one Ceci Interview in 2009).

Mind you, he has never talked about marriage or about love after that period. In his Esquire interview in 2019, because the interviewer had interviewed him in 2009 and asked him what he thought the Hyunbin 10 years down the road would be like and he said he imagined that 38 year old Hyunbin would be married and would be a more solid actor, he was asked at the Esquire interview, so, how accurate were you about the present you 10 years ago. He laughed. "I was only half correct. Because I am still unmarried."

Shortly into my fangirling journey, they broke up and I was heartbroken for him. The memory of him wiping away his tears after bowing to fans is still vivid in my memory (when the news broke the next day, I linked two and two together and saw the tears as his "hurt" and "pain"). Because of that, I was put off WW. So I back-watched all of his dramas except WW. To be honest, I only started watching WW after the end of MotA. MotA got me back into crazy fangirling mode and so, while waiting for his latest drama, I watched WW and boy, I became hooked! I rewatched it twice more and would still occasionally watch parts of the drama here and there. As I had watched WW before the latest drama, I could see the difference very very clearly. Don't even talk about the BTS/NGs. 

Now, why am I here to put up this post? Let me say I really don't know what is going on. What I do know is what he has said in the past. What I can speculate is that they are not on non-talking terms (haha..what a roundabout way of saying things. I just want to be careful with my words.). Why do I say that? 1. I see a Hyunbin who was comfortable and very familiar with her personal manager last July. 2. I see that her endorsements graced the sponsorship of his latest drama, together with the likes of the main casts' and his BFF JDG's (JDG's Crown Goose etc). This shows me that there is support from her for his drama. But, of course, one can argue that this has nothing to do with her. The brand owners saw a good potential in the drama to promote their brands and decided based on that. While this is certainly logical, I do find the coincidence a bit questionable. These two facts are bolstered with other "coincidences" such as Chief Mate PSM's OST IG post with cryptic caption and the latest pic sent by uri Captain to Japan Weekly. I also ask myself, is it possible for past lovers to become just "platonic" friends (am assuming they are at least on talking terms)? I don't know enough about celebs and people in the entertainment industry, but my logic tells me that this is illogical (pardon the oxymoron haha).

. At that time, there were comments from Kentz that went like this, "he must have a gf in rl for him to issue such a strong statement like that" hahaha (it is only now that I wonder about the wisdom of such comments haha).

So yes, the upshot is that I am seeing radio silence vs clear denial statements. I am puzzled why no nosy reporter went to VAST to ask about ? rumor. Is it because the gossip media couched it as "fans and netizens believe they are back together."? This thing about speculations from netizens, I monitor his news on Weibo and I did not see any speculations about them lols! If there were any speculations, they were all about the drama couple lols! Taiwan media and other Chinese gossip media were endless about the drama couple. This thing came as a thunderbolt out of the blue on 19 May (if I remember correctly, this is the date of the avalanche on Weibo haha). And most of these gossip posts by Chinese bloggers, had this ending question, between the ex and the dating scandal gf, ? do you prefer for Hyunbin? When I first read these, I dismissed the rumours as nonsensical and was half wondering if the "rumours" arose out of some media play tactics by either camps etc. Then came Baeksang. Baeksang piqued my curiosity and I started lurking here after that.

Back to my position. I don't know what the real score is. But if this is real, I want to voice my support over here. As a Hyunbin fan and as a hopeless romantic, I will unconditionally support this. The sighting pics of a lonely and sad-looking Hyunbin at camp for his military training on that certain day in 2017 still brings tears to my eyes every time I see them. And the Reply MV featuring him that was released shortly after that certain day in 2017 - I imagine it might have something to do with that certain day and it makes me feel so sad for him.

I WILL UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORT (IF THIS IS TRUE)!!!

(PS: Re his consistent behaviour in the past - he has no qualms admitting his official position. The dating news with KSR was released on 15 December 2016, one day before his press conference for Confidential Assignment on 16 December 2016. So yes, as his fan, I will always fall back on the Hyunbin he has shown me all these years.)

(Anor PS: Re his old Weibo profile pic which one of you said was also given to a publication in the Philippines, that was one of a series of pics taken for his International BNT World January 2019 photoshoot. Not that far back. I googled and saw that BNT Intl is based in the UK. - so it seems that he might have gone there after that grocery sighting in LA and if so, then VAST's statement that he was overseas for official business isn't untrue.)

@KimSooHanMoo

Nice info. I'm glad that you don't directly join the shipping, and instead follow your logical reasoning

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

This thread is active again not because people are pushing Bin and Kyo together but because most of us were shocked when their friend started teasing them followed by other coincidences.

The basis here therefore are mostly concrete and not analysis of song lyrics and other delulus. Although of course this group has that also but the main driving factors here are not those silly stuff.

Most of the mainstays here are entertaining delulus now compared to last May.

Why?

Because after spending about 2 months of investigating about movements and coincidences, several conclusions lead to BK have something right now.

Not everything can be said here publicly because we protect them especially Song Hye Kyo.  She has been called so many things already. All is fair in love and war as they say and its their lives not ours. We are only mere SPECTATORS.

Again, this thread is not for matchmaking but supporting because based on rational observation and hunch, there is something going on.

• Like 16
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, leek said:

The Weibo profile pic is not 2019 pic!

Proof, this August 9, 2016 Weibo post using that old pic already!

Ah I see I see! Thank you so much for correcting me. I am amazed by all your detective skills! My misinfo was based on a google search for the pic and the google search turned up that result. My apologies!

(Oh since I am online here again, I want to share one piece of info re the grocery sightings in LA. Writer Park Ji Eun lives in the US. Casting news came out in early March, less than two months later. Therefore, it is most likely that he was there to discuss drama with Writer and again VAST's statement that there were other people with them is not untrue.)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi @KimSooHanMoo, i know you :). Love reading your translation of HB articles in another platform. 

We were skeptical about the rumours at first. But our detectives here are so good, we are sure heading at right direction.

Welcome on board.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Okay, this concludes my longwinded post which is intended just to say I WILL UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORT (IF THIS IS TRUE)!!!

Thank you for sharing your insights as well. Whatever happens to Bin and Kyo we as fans will always support them as BINKYO or as an individual. We also hope to celebrate here in this thread if the big day will happen. 

It’s also nice to hear a story coming from a solid Hyun Bin fan. 

What’s meant to be will always find its way for things to happen. In God we trust. :)

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

This thread is active again not because people are pushing Bin and Kyo together but because most of us were shocked when their friend started teasing them followed by other coincidences.

The basis here therefore are mostly concrete and not analysis of song lyrics and other delulus. Although of course this group has that also but the main driving factors here are not those silly stuff.

Most of the mainstays here are entertaining delulus now compared to last May.

Why?

Because after spending about 2 months of investigating about movements and coincidences, several conclusions lead to BK have something right now.

Not everything can be said here publicly because we protect them especially Song Hye Kyo.  She has been called so many things already. All is fair in love and war as they say and its their lives not ours. We are only mere SPECTATORS.

Again, this thread is not for matchmaking but supporting because based on rational observation and hunch, there is something going on.

YES ME TOO, I MEAN I STARTED POSTING HERE OUT OF CURIOUSITY ONLY AND AFTER SSC, I DON'T WANT TO SHIP AGAIN HAHAHAHA. 

NOW I AM STAYING TO SHOW KYO THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS, IF OUR HUNCHES ARE CORRECT, I WILL SUPPORT HER ALL THE WAY. 

ANYONE KYO LIKES I WILL SUPPORT. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Hi @KimSooHanMoo!   Nice to see you here!

I haven’t read your post yet, but I know you. 

Edited to add:  I read your entire post. Thank you for that, especially for your HB insights.  I read some discuss here about that picture taken of him during that day in 2017 but I never really dwelt on that, but seeing you describe it here makes my HB-fangirl heart ache.  I love WW that’s why at first, I wanted them together again in a drama, but after seeing the PSM post and Kyo’s response, I started thinking there might be something. I visited Soompi to read on something about Bin and stumbled onto this forum out of curiosity and had gotten deep into my BinKyo journey since then.  We know we really don’t know the truth until both of them release a statement, but whatever the truth is, I will support HB and Kyo as well. I hope you will come out of lurking once in a while and post here.  I haven’t been on Twitter as much as before (where I know you) so it’s nice to see your post here. And by the way, I loved the tale of 2 ships, very creative :D. I myself had entertained the idea of the recent drama pairing but somehow WW and the BinKyo history got to me, hehe (I blame my hopeless romantic tendency that always gobbled up stories, whether books or movies, about estranged past lovers).

• Like 6

Well, most regulars come here with various journey of Bin n Kyo reconciliation rumor. 

But, I'm happy that we can maintain rationality so that whatever happens in regards to BinKyo we won't be let down and still support whomever they choose to be with.

In God we trust :innocent:

God bless us

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

There are crumbs in the clubs but cannot be posted here

Ok, understand :)

• Like 2

@KimSooHanMoo welcome aboard. I hope you'll enjoy backreading and to continue to be an openminded Hb supporter. I also saw that Hb pic in his military uniform in 2017. I feel sad too. Anyway our Bin already surpass that stage that makes him a stronger and much better man. Now, I think all his sacrifices paid off.  I read part of his May 2019 interview and if the translation were right, Hb said he is not sure on whether  he will remain a public property anymore. Let's just pray that his longtime dream to have his own family will soon come true to the prettiest woman in his eyes. 

• Like 8

Well since i saw people come here everyday and teach us how to be something etc :) i want to say that

In Soompi forums, at least 3 ships of Bin and his co stars. Do you come to all ships and tell them or ask them have to do something just like us???

Since i saw people admitted they are Hyun Bin long time fans. Can i ask why you come here. You make us like someone fool delusional. Shipping is delusion and imagine. Everything will be ok as if we dont break the limits. 

They admitted they are Bin's long time fans. So can i ask you do you come to BinJin shippers topic and tell them exactly what you say to us. Hyun Bin denied that rumors 5 times. You ignored this. Or Why dont you come to Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye's Ship? Does Park Shin Hye has a bf already? You still ignored it. And Dont care.

So why you come here? What wrong with that ship?  Did Hyun Bin or Song Hye Kyo belong to someone else so we have no right to ship them? 

Sorry if what i say to relate to Hyun Bin real fans. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

(Oh since I am online here again, I want to share one piece of info re the grocery sightings in LA. Writer Park Ji Eun lives in the US. Casting news came out in early March, less than two months later. Therefore, it is most likely that he was there to discuss drama with Writer and again VAST's statement that there were other people with them is not untrue.)

Hb's character has not changed much since he debuted. He has always been honest. Hence, I doubt Vast will release a statement which goes against hb's beliefs. I also doubt he would want to be with someone who would want him to change his life's principles.

To me, he is like a chameleon who will immediately change in front of the camera to the character the director wants him to play. That is the reason why sometimes viewers mistook the characters he plays on screen as the real bin and ship him with the shows female leads.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

YES, I WAS ONCE A SHIPPER OF SSC :P  I SAID THAT ON MY FIRST POST HERE BUT I STOPPED BEING ACTIVE ON THAT SHIP WHEN THEY BECAME TOXIC BASHING KYO DURING ENCOUNTER. 

ONCE I STOPPED SHIPPING, I WAS NO LONGER BLIND TO SEVERAL CLUES THAT POINT TO SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT BETWEEN KYO AND EX. SO, WHEN ITS ALL REVEALED, I WAS NOT SHOCKED ANYMORE. 

SAME GOES WITH HYUN BIN AND KYO, IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL FAN OF ANY OF THEM WHO IS OPENMINDED ENOUGH TO ACCEPT WHOEVER THEY LIKE IN REAL LIFE AND LOOKING AT IT RATIONALLY, YOU CAN SENSE THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON RIGHT NOW. :ph34r:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

And for those people who said someone was the past and he didnt lookup his past etc. 

BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU WISH! 

Because recently he suddenly chose those things from very very very long times ago hahaha :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

YES, I WAS ONCE A SHIPPER OF SSC :P  I SAID THAT ON MY FIRST POST HERE BUT I STOPPED BEING ACTIVE ON THAT SHIP WHEN THEY BECAME TOXIC BASHING KYO DURING ENCOUNTER. 

SAME GOES WITH HYUN BIN AND KYO, IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL FAN OF ANY OF THEM WHO IS OPENMINDED ENOUGH TO ACCEPT WHOEVER THEY LIKE IN REAL LIFE AND LOOKING AT IT RATIONALLY, YOU CAN SENSE THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON RIGHT NOW. :ph34r:

Agree.

If we're individual fans of either Bin or Kyo, and don't dwell too much on one particular pairing, we can accept whomever they choose to be with.

Once I liked Kyo being with Bin in WW, and I sensed at the time that they looked like flirting on set (LOL), and my guess was right, they became a couple later on. When they broke up, I thought well maybe they really couldn't find time due to busy schedule etc, so breaking up was unavoidable (I was not really into K-ent news so didn't have much info).

Then, when I watched Dots, Kyo n sjk looked good together, and some SSC shippers also made some points on their possible love relationship, which I also agreed after looking at all their evidence (BTS n news). However, when she got divorce, I felt that Kyo was quite unfortunate because living in showbiz might cost her more than what she expected maybe (I once thought the divorce was because of pressure and the like).

So, when I saw the rumor of Bin n Kyo coming back together, I then became very happy because the pairing that I once liked got together again. That's why I came to this thread hoping that I can get more information about them that I didn't have before.

No need to matchmaking them because if they're meant to be, they will be.

Just we need to limit ourselves not to be too deep in shipping and let nature take its course. :innocent:

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

And for those people who said someone was the past and he didnt lookup his past etc. 

BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU WISH! 

Because recently he suddenly chose those things from very very very long times ago hahaha :)

I think they based their presumption on Esquire interview.

When that interview was conducted, the hot news in Korea was Song Hye Kyo's divorce. Of course, every media in Korea still remembers BinKyo. Especially that during the divorce media frenzy, the person Kyo has sued made a cartoon drawing of Kyo with all her exes and guys linked to her. 

That question about going back to the past was some sort of a BAIT and Hyun Bin knew it right away and answered the right way.

Imagine the controversies it would have created if he answered yes. Some naughty people from the media will link it to SHK being free already and of course, more controversies again for Kyo. 

And practically, almost every person being asked that kind of question would answer about the future and not the past because that's how life is, looking forward to the future. We all learn from mistakes we made in the past to make the future brighter. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4

7 minutes ago, leek said:

And practically, almost every person being asked that kind of question would answer about the future and not the past because that's how life is, looking forward to the future. We all learn from mistakes we made in the past to make the future brighter. 

You're right. In my case, a job interviewer asked me if I am given a time machine, what part of my life would I go back to, my answer in my mind should have been High School but I said, I would not rather look at the present and the future than the past. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, leek said:

THIS.  

• Like 3

There is another type of broke up. It was not due to any disappointment that happened between us. It's because the relationship started in circumstances that didn't allow us to do so. It was breaking up when we were both tired of the heavy things.
Instead of thinking that it was a consequence, I thought I felt more regretful.
I sometimes tried to think what would happen if we were still in a relationship. However, these thoughts werenot frequent.
But compared to other types of separation, it still left me with more aftertaste.
However, everything was over ....
Because it was all over, I had no regrets.
But I will promise myself that I will not let the same thing happen again. However, it is hard to keep myself awake. At some point, maybe I have to regret it again.
If that happens, I will immediately return home after finishing my work and try my best to control my emotions. 

Its time for Hye Kyo 2012. I think she regretted so much what happened in the past. They broke up because of tired and stressful . No relate to someone else or hurting the hearts. Love was still there. Just Fate forced them separate away.

I dont guarantee they can comeback together. In future, whoever they end up with or choose to be single, i respect their choice and support them. 

However, if God brings 2 people here come together again, i would be happier. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2