Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

1 hour ago, leek said:

Same magazine, some pics were from Vast and some are from the magazine itself which of course they can use since they owned it and has the copyright over it. 

Taken many years ago during SeGa promo in Japan. (The one I posted above)

Because of the Pandemic they have an 8 pages pics and all old photos. They just talked about his career ( 3 blockbusters), his hobbies 

Notice me... @leek please send me a private message, i already sent you a message here

2 minutes ago, Ranszie Sawachika said:

Notice me... @leek please send me a private message, i already sent you a message here

Saw it now. Sorry I am not the Club’s admin

I cannot answer your question

7 minutes ago, leek said:

Saw it now. Sorry I am not the Club’s admin

I cannot answer your question

It's okay if you are not the club's admin I just want to talk of you if you don't mind

Choosing old pics among their thousands of new pics. What a coincidence. 

160357-CB-3-A04-4892-A151-04-FCA884-B9-D

• Like 4

I hear Kyo kept talking and talking like the Woodpecker that she is :lol: in a Squad's IG and who is that guy who seemingly agreed with her at the end of the video!?????? :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 4

3 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

I hear Kyo's kept talking and talking like the Woodpecker that she is :lol: in a Squad's IG and who is that guy who seemingly agreed with her at the end of the video!?????? :ph34r:

Exactly! LOL

Deserves her reputation LOL

The who never talked and only said a 'hmm' is like her Panda man :phew:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

Squad likes to give crumbs or hide it? She put music to cover the voices but fans can still recognize. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Squad likes to give crumbs or hide it? She put music to cover the voices but fans can still recognize. :ph34r:

Agree. She is so talkative in the IGS hahaha Makes me miss her more. But who is really that guy? B)

• Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Agree. She is so talkative in the IGS hahaha Makes me miss her more. But who is really that guy? B)

Binnie haha in my delulu

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

I hear Kyo kept talking and talking like the Woodpecker that she is :lol: in a Squad's IG and who is that guy who seemingly agreed with her at the end of the video!?????? :ph34r:

I LOVE HOW THE GUY JUST AGREED WITH HER TOWARDS THE END OF HER LONG TALK HAHAHA

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

I just listened to it. The more I listen, the more I am convinced he is who I think he is :heart2beat:

• LOL 10

I just hope that Kyo will follow Bin to Jordan :innocent:

1 minute ago, Nona said:

There is still Pandemic :lol:

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Nona said:

We will just wait for an update this September. Lol 

• LOL 2

I almost post something here before I realized I am not in a club lol

• LOL 4

29 minutes ago, leek said:

There is still Pandemic :lol:

Well, just staying at the hotel LOL

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Busy being detective 

Please share some crumbs here later :Please:

• Like 1

This is purely for fun!

A Tale of Two Ships

Ship 1

Fans: Wow..this ship is beautiful. We want to board and sail in it!

Captain: This ship will not set sail.

Fans: Still, let us board and let us sail. 

Captain: Alright, just board and look at how magnificently built it is, but I am telling you, ship will not set sail.

Fans (including myself): (went on board the ship). Wow..this ship is indeed beautiful! Please set sail! Please set sail!

(Continue pestering)

Captain: (Takes down one mast). I disembarked from ship.

Fans: Please set sail, please set sail! (Continue pestering)

Captain: (Takes down the other mast). See, the ship can't sail, even if you want it to.

Fans: No, it can! It can! By the power of us, it can!

Captain: (Sends the ship for dry docking).

Fans: Aaww..the ship is so beautiful...It can and will sail, by the power of fans, we say it can and it will! :)

Ship 2

Gossip Media: News today. Fans and netizens have spotted the ship out in the deep ocean.

Fans: What??! Really? Who are these "fans" and "netizens"? How is it that we are not aware of the existence of the ship?

Gossip Media: (Okay, let's send these fans some evidence that the ship is out in the deep ocean. )(Sends out (i) pic of co-Captain wearing an unidentified necklace; (ii) pic of the scenery of Captain at sail)

Fans: These evidence aren't persuasive that ship exists and ship has sailed. Let's look for more solid evidence. (Search for possible sightings of ship). (Found evidence of Chief Mate PSM blowing the horn to signal that the ship was setting sail. At that time, there were unidentifiable persons on board which Gossip Media have termed as "fans and netizens".

Fans: It might be true that ship exists and has set sail. Please, we want to board and sail with ship! Pretty please?

Captain: Ship is out in the deep blue. You can't board. 

Fans: Then, at the very least, please show us if and how the ship is sailing! Pretty please!

Captain: (Gives a pic of young Captain at the time when his previous ship was sailing to legit media). There! Are you happy to know that the ship might really exist and might really be sailing on its own?

:joy:

Hope you guys don't mind my nonsense hahahha

With this, let me introduce myself. First off, I am a (long-time) Hyunbin-only fan from SeGa days. I was not a SeGa shipper during SeGa days as I knew he was with Kyo and I didn't see it right to disrespect that. I am still not a shipper and if I do occasionally entertain the thought of shipping any lady with him, it is usually short-lived and never serious. For example, I did entertain the thought of drama pairing since he is single and there were dating rumours whirling around but when a firm denial came mid drama, I stopped entertaining any shipping thoughts. 

With that intro out of the way, let me share with you my "BinKyo" journey up to this point.

As a SeGa Hyunbin fan, I naturally did not have much knowledge about them, other than the bits and pieces of info from his past interviews. From what I read, I gathered he was much in love with her. These are some of the things he has said:

(i) Everything about her is beautiful.

(ii) We can talk to each other about all sorts of things. I feel that I can share about things freely with her.

(iii) "Yes, she is my ideal" (At press conference of Come Rain, Come Shine less than 2 months from his military enlistment)

(iv) "Yes, I have a girlfriend" (At Taxi just before he enlisted in the army)

(v) When asked which of the three - Love, Career, Honour he would choose as his priority, he said Love (He said people work in order to provide for and protect their love; (can't remember how he answered about love vs honour haha)).

(vi) He talked about getting married at age 34; the kind of father he wants to be (let the son smoke in front of him if he wants to smoke; be a friend to his son without the generational gap type of father; wear matching clothes with his son); he dreams of a wife whom he can see within sight when he is at home, etc, etc (various interviews including one Ceci Interview in 2009).

Mind you, he has never talked about marriage or about love after that period. In his Esquire interview in 2019, because the interviewer had interviewed him in 2009 and asked him what he thought the Hyunbin 10 years down the road would be like and he said he imagined that 38 year old Hyunbin would be married and would be a more solid actor, he was asked at the Esquire interview, so, how accurate were you about the present you 10 years ago. He laughed. "I was only half correct. Because I am still unmarried."

Shortly into my fangirling journey, they broke up and I was heartbroken for him. The memory of him wiping away his tears after bowing to fans is still vivid in my memory (when the news broke the next day, I linked two and two together and saw the tears as his "hurt" and "pain"). Because of that, I was put off WW. So I back-watched all of his dramas except WW. To be honest, I only started watching WW after the end of MotA. MotA got me back into crazy fangirling mode and so, while waiting for his latest drama, I watched WW and boy, I became hooked! I rewatched it twice more and would still occasionally watch parts of the drama here and there. As I had watched WW before the latest drama, I could see the difference very very clearly. Don't even talk about the BTS/NGs. 

Now, why am I here to put up this post? Let me say I really don't know what is going on. What I do know is what he has said in the past. What I can speculate is that they are not on non-talking terms (haha..what a roundabout way of saying things. I just want to be careful with my words.). Why do I say that? 1. I see a Hyunbin who was comfortable and very familiar with her personal manager last July. 2. I see that her endorsements graced the sponsorship of his latest drama, together with the likes of the main casts' and his BFF JDG's (JDG's Crown Goose etc). This shows me that there is support from her for his drama. But, of course, one can argue that this has nothing to do with her. The brand owners saw a good potential in the drama to promote their brands and decided based on that. While this is certainly logical, I do find the coincidence a bit questionable. These two facts are bolstered with other "coincidences" such as Chief Mate PSM's OST IG post with cryptic caption and the latest pic sent by uri Captain to Japan Weekly. I also ask myself, is it possible for past lovers to become just "platonic" friends (am assuming they are at least on talking terms)? I don't know enough about celebs and people in the entertainment industry, but my logic tells me that this is illogical (pardon the oxymoron haha).

Alas, the most blatant piece would be the radio silence. The 4th and 5th denials for drama pairing originated from outside of SK too. The 4th denial was for the wedding after end of drama rumor - it was reported in the reports I read on never that it came from outside of SK (my own gut feeling tells me it came from the Philippines) and the reporters asked VAST to verify the rumours. VAST issued a straight up denial with a threat to institute legal action against the spread of malicious rumours. The 5th denial is for the ridiculous "holding of hands under the table" rumor - this rumor isn't even anything serious. I would imagine a simple denial saying no, they were not holding hands and they are professional artistes bla bra will do. But no, it was a resounding denial - "Although it is understandable that many people would like them together because of the drama, the fact is they are not dating and have never dated in the past." There was one report that even reported, "A close aide of Hyunbin told the reporter that Hyunbin is flustered over being hounded by this dating rumor". At that time, there were comments from Kentz that went like this, "he must have a gf in rl for him to issue such a strong statement like that" hahaha (it is only now that I wonder about the wisdom of such comments haha).

So yes, the upshot is that I am seeing radio silence vs clear denial statements. I am puzzled why no nosy reporter went to VAST to ask about ? rumor. Is it because the gossip media couched it as "fans and netizens believe they are back together."? This thing about speculations from netizens, I monitor his news on Weibo and I did not see any speculations about them lols! If there were any speculations, they were all about the drama couple lols! Taiwan media and other Chinese gossip media were endless about the drama couple. This thing came as a thunderbolt out of the blue on 19 May (if I remember correctly, this is the date of the avalanche on Weibo haha). And most of these gossip posts by Chinese bloggers, had this ending question, between the ex and the dating scandal gf, ? do you prefer for Hyunbin? When I first read these, I dismissed the rumours as nonsensical and was half wondering if the "rumours" arose out of some media play tactics by either camps etc. Then came Baeksang. Baeksang piqued my curiosity and I started lurking here after that.

Back to my position. I don't know what the real score is. But if this is real, I want to voice my support over here. As a Hyunbin fan and as a hopeless romantic, I will unconditionally support this. The sighting pics of a lonely and sad-looking Hyunbin at camp for his military training on that certain day in 2017 still brings tears to my eyes every time I see them. And the Reply MV featuring him that was released shortly after that certain day in 2017 - I imagine it might have something to do with that certain day and it makes me feel so sad for him.

(Caveat : This is only my own imagination coz I have always imagined that Kim Dong Ryul wrote the song for him. MV was published in January 2018.)

The translated lyrics :

Sorry for being too late
You know that I'm slow to understand
reading several times over
Still I can't believe what I just read
The questions that I don't know their answers
'I should make her smile tomorrow.'
I thought.

Looking back, that time
You fell over yourself
I didn't know that and
acted so immature
You must've thought I am so silly
"We'll get something nice to eat
Or maybe watch a movie tomorrow."
I said that time.

If only I could go back in time,
I would've held you so tight
Though there are so many words I want to say
For just a moment
If only I could go back in time,
Would I be better than before?
I want to tell you something that sounds right
But I just didn't think it was a good time 

Sorry for taking so long.
It won't change anything
Even if I send it to you
You probably don't remember me anymore
Maybe you won't read it at all
I have kept silent for far too long

If only I could go back in time,
I would not have missed every chance
Actually I still don't know the answers
But I won't say sorry

Because I thought, if I did, everything might be over
I thought there was nothing left for me to do
I thought maybe I would find the answers tomorrow
I defer and defer and defer

I love you
It might be not enough and
it might be no good for now
These are my last words that want you to know
Love you, I do

https://lyricstranslate.com

And the climax - I love you....that always brings tears to my eyes. It is just too sad. :bawling:

Okay, this concludes my longwinded post which is intended just to say I WILL UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORT (IF THIS IS TRUE)!!!

(PS: Re his consistent behaviour in the past - he has no qualms admitting his official position. The dating news with KSR was released on 15 December 2016, one day before his press conference for Confidential Assignment on 16 December 2016. So yes, as his fan, I will always fall back on the Hyunbin he has shown me all these years.)

(Anor PS: Re his old Weibo profile pic which one of you said was also given to a publication in the Philippines, that was one of a series of pics taken for his International BNT World January 2019 photoshoot. Not that far back. I googled and saw that BNT Intl is based in the UK. - so it seems that he might have gone there after that grocery sighting in LA and if so, then VAST's statement that he was overseas for official business isn't untrue.)

I will go back to lurking. I want to thank all of you here for all the crumbs! I have had so much fun reading your posts. :heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 8

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, J45M1N3 said:

Please share some crumbs here later

There are crumbs in the clubs but cannot be posted here

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please remove animated emojis from quote.
  • Like 1