✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Saying that we believe in this kind of crumbs. Just sharing that this two have the same color of cellphone casing. 

By the way the photos are taken this 2020. B)

:heartxoxo:

Is that Bin after Baeksang? Eating lollypop while talking to the phone? Wonder who's on the other side....hmmmm...

7 minutes ago, Nona said:

Is that Bin after Baeksang? Eating lollypop while talking to the phone? Wonder who's on the other side....hmmmm...

If I'm not mistaken that was taken after CLOY wrap up party on 16 Feb 2020

1 hour ago, Nona said:

Eating lollypop while talking to the phone? Wonder who's on the other side....hmmmm...

Hahaha Maybe the boss called asking to come home and eat some homemade dishes. The Boss is I don’t know also. Hmmmm B)

:eats2:

1 hour ago, Lola said:

If I'm not mistaken that was taken after CLOY wrap up party on 16 Feb 2020

I thought this from baeksang. Hehe who can confirm? So that we can edit the information. :joy:

Edit my post.

At first I thought it was after Baeksang since the viewpoint similar. 

Lola is correct.

I remember after cloy wrap up party HB stopped for a sec to take a lollypop from fan during his wayback to the car.

33 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes this from baeksang 2020 pic. Hahaha Maybe the boss called asking to come home and eat some homemade dishes. The Boss is I don’t know also. Hmmmm B)

:eats2:

I thought this from baeksang. Hehe who can confirm? So that we can edit the information. :joy:

It was from CLOY wrap up party. He was wearing Beidge color coat that day 

Archived