https://open.spotify.com/track/4TIkesxpN5caX6XpsiirnH?si=-UD_Z0YGQS2GwrKKCTr2kw

what a coincidence I just finished listening to this song. :happyshakes:

We had a once in a lifetime
But I just didn't know it
'Til my life fell apart

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I think shippers mod just changed the caption on shipper main directory.

Now it says,

A place for a negative worship, pick your poison.

They must have been having headaches with all the fanwars :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

7 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Taking a screenshot of my reply at the club to show our lurkers out there that I am not bluffing that they should not be too sure of themselves. 

There are a lot of confidential scoops which we are not posting here and they are not products of imagination and are supported by proof! 

My trusted shop:

BinKyo's SuperStore: Where you can find everything you need, from toothpick to cotton buds, foods, clothes, and big appliances... no need to shop around. "Live Well, Sleep Well"

Warning: be careful of smaller groceries. You might encounter shoppers like this one: :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Margarinelly Insane

@Grocery Store

Old Lady: *Shouting randomly* "Marge? Marge?"

Me: "Are you OK?"

Old Lady: *worriedly* "I can't find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, I'll see if I can find someone to help you."

Old Lady: "Please don't go, you must help me find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, what does she look like?"

Old Lady: "Who?"

Me: "Your friend Marge?"

Old Lady: "I'm looking for MARGARINE, it should be next to the Butter!"

So, they are laughing at us because of our coincidences regarding Squirrel and Panda v 2.0 and bash Kyo, because they instead love this kind of silly childish product of pure imagination? OK then....

:ok:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, leek said:

So, they are laughing at us because of our coincidences regarding Squirrel and Panda v 2.0 and bash Kyo, because they instead love this kind of silly childish product of pure imagination? OK then....

SO ARE WE DEALING WITH 10 YEAR OLD KIDS HAVING TANTRUMS AND BECOME BASHERS OF KYO? 

NOT WORTH OUR TIME THEN, BETTER REPORT THEM ALL TO TWITTER 

:bashful:

• LOL 6

Patience is a virtue. :heart:

We will behave like our REGAL QUEEN.

:coolshades:

“Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation.”   :heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, leek said:

Why make their own imagination also and stop lurking in our thread? Is their thread that boring? 

:happyshakes:

• LOL 4

OOPPS I ALMOST POSTED SOMETHING HERE THAT SHOULD BE AT THE HIDEOUT 

:headbang:

• Naughty 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

Hyun Bin: “Song Hye Gyo helped my acting improve.”

Hyun Bin is a blessed man. He got recognized in his acting and firmly got onto the path of star. South Korea top star Jang Dong Gun treat him like a brother and giving him a lot of advice without any hesitation.

By his side, is his most dazzling lover, Song Hye Gyo. To Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo is a lover who can discussed about acting just like a friend.

For a series of his dramas, ‘Snow Queen‘, ‘The World That They Live In‘ and ‘Friend, Our Legend, Hyun Bin has not been acting in a well-dressed role, but this does not affect Hyun Bin’s position in the entertainment industry.

Hyun Bin: “Until now, I never regret about the choice I made.”

The first question asked was the poor rating of ‘Friend, Our Legend’. Does he really have to take up this Dong Soo role in the drama? This role don’t really matches Hyun Bin image of goodness.

Hyun Bin replied: “Ever since I watched the Korean movie ‘Friend’, I wanted to take up the challenge of acting in it. In fact, people surrounding me were opposed about it. But I felt if I missed my dream of acting in the drama, it hard to find it back. So I came under pressure to act in this drama. Of course, I dreamed of playing the Dong Soo role.”

Hyun Bin has been a star since 3 years after his debut. He was acting in the Korean TV drama ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon’. This drama received 50% ratings of the TV series and he became popular overnight. However, after then Hyun Bin’s dramas rating are not been satifactory and getting hard to achieve two digit ratings. Does he ever regretted about it?

Hyun Bin said: “In fact, I have never regret. Even though the ratings were not high, but the artistic work has been affirmed. I felt happy for this. ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon’ let me experienced the sweetness of high ratings too early, but at the same time I was no longer obsessed or tangled with the TV ratings easily.”

Hyun Bin: “Jang Dong Gun is my spiritual support.”

Hyun Bin was really much affected by actor Jang Dong Gun. Currently Hyun Bin was under Jang Dong Gun’s AM agent firm. He also listened to Jang Dong Gun’s suggestion when selecting his performance. Starring in the TV series ‘Friend, Our Legend’ was also recommended by Jang Dong Gun.

Jang Dong Gun is like a solid back for Hyun Bin. But on the other hand, it seen like Hyun Bin has been hidden under the light of Jang Dong Gun who cannot emit his own light.

Hyun Bin: “Senior Jang Dong Gun is my spiritual support. Of course, some people told me that I would always live in the shadow of Jang Dong Gun, and I felt so sometimes. However, I learned a lot from Jang Dong Gun. The most important thing is I could see the standard thinking and attitude of an actor should have from Jang Dong Gun. If I could catch up with Senior Jang Dong Gun, then I would be half successful.”

Hyun Bin: “Work and love, I do not want to favor any one side.”

Recently Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo announced their relationship to the public. Last year they were both acting in the Korean TV drama ‘The World That They Live In’ and this fate has made them as a real couple. As a lover, Hyun Bin don’t really talked much about Song Hye Gyo. However as a fellow actor, he shared it is very meaningful to be in love with Song Hye Gyo.

Hyun Bin: “She is a friend who I can learned a lot from her.” We discussed and talked a lot about performance and acting stuffs. We got closer to each other through this process. My acting ability has a great improvement. Now we also talked about a lot more things on performance.”

Reporter: “We really like to know even since you have been with Song Hye Gyo, which part of your acting skills improve the most?”

Hyun Bin: “Should be my eye contact’. I think the difference between acting in the TV series ‘Friend, Our Legend’ compare to the movie version is the eye contact. To be able too demonstrated a good eye contact with a strong and painful love. Recently, I’m doing it quite well.”

Source From: IsPlus

***  old interview

So for those of you who giggle because of how hb looks at his co-star, now you know who to thank for. Hb's character is so different from the real man Kim Tae Pyung offcam. Don't be swayed when Hb works, we will all fall for this man when he is shooting. 

Let's be more of a respectful supporter than a fanatic.

Fanatic meaning from Cambridge dictionary

a person who is extremely interested in something, to a degree that some people find unreasonable.

InGodwetrustforever and we should only trust God alone.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Let's be more of a supporter than a fanatic.

Fanatic meaning from Cambridge dictionary

a person who is extremely interested in something, to a degree that some people find unreasonable:

So much respect for this one. 100% correct like we can just support every ship that we want by not throwing trash on other people. 

Respect is also the key. If you cannot respect them as an actor or actress then atleast respect them as a person. 

And always remember one of the golden rule: You will reap what you sow. If you disrespect others then you will reap disrespect someday, maybe not now but karma has it’s own way. 

:doggie:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Our secret hideout is trending again.

Interesting discussion

:gangnamstyle:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Despite his cool & tsundere image, from what I've seen over the years, HB is just a simple, easy going & down to earth person. He doesn't think complicated & hardly goes out of his way to beat around the bush. But he is someone with guts & principle. I remember long ago, after WW ended, both him & SHK were preparing to go to Japan together to promote WW. At the time the rumours of them dating were circulated around, just like it normally happened after their other dramas ended. What surprised me was HB's side first admitted to the relationship, which caused SHK to withdrew from going to Japan. Tho I know its because they didn't want people to focus on their relationship instead their drama, it was kinda disappointing to me. Why can't he reveal their relationship after their Japan event? But then that's how HB is. If he is in a relationship he would say so because he put his gf's feeling before him. When he was asked abt being in a relationship, if he does he won't deny even if it cost his popularity. How many celebrities would willing to do so? They gave all bull$ abt protecting the girl but they actually protecting their popularity & endorsements. Imagine how the gf would feel seeing her bf telling the world I'm single & available when they already living in together. The same happened when he was with KSR. When people caught on he's with her, he just admitted it...and at the time he still didn't have a hit drama/movie after returning from the army but it didn't stop him from admitting his relationship. That's why I believe him completely when he said he is not in a relationship with his latest leading lady. He denied the relationship not just once but 3 times already. If he is in a relationship with that person he would already made public long ago. I don't think he would go against his guts & denied his relationship.

Funny thing is abt  Binkyo reconciliation being hype up....sure, let's just say it probably caused by some die hard fans wildest imagination but why do many feel so threatened? In YouTube alone, there are many who tried to come up with HB so called denying Binkyo rumour, to a point HB sincere letter to his fans thanking them for their dedication & voting him so he can win the popularity award in recent Baeksaeng Award,  also being deciphered by them as HB denying his relationship to SHK :what!:

And they also work so hard trying hard to prove & justify Binkyo doesn't happen again....c'mon if they're confident with their ship, why don't they just chill & enjoy their ship....unless deep down they know their ship has sunken irl.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

Despite his cool & tsundere image, from what I've seen over the years, HB is just a simple, easy going & down to earth person. He doesn't think complicated & hardly goes out of his way to beat around the bush. But he is someone with guts & principle. I remember long ago, after WW ended, both him & SHK were preparing to go to Japan together to promote WW. At the time the rumours of them dating were circulated around, just like it normally happened after their other dramas ended. What surprised me was HB's side first admitted to the relationship, which caused SHK to withdrew from going to Japan. Tho I know its because they didn't want people to focus on their relationship instead their drama, it was kinda disappointing to me. Why can't he reveal their relationship after their Japan event? But then there's how HB is. If he is in a relationship he would put his gf's feeling before him. When he was asked abt being in a relationship, if he does he won't deny even if it cost his popularity. How many celebrities would willing to do so? They gave all bull$ abt protecting the girl but they actually protecting their popularity & endorsements. Imagine how the gf would feel seeing her bf telling the world I'm single & available when they already living in together. The same happened when he was with KSR. When people caught on he's with her, he just admitted it...and at the time he still didn't have a hit drama/movie after returning from the army but it didn't stop him from admitting his relationship. That's why I believe him completely when he said he is not in a relationship with his latest leading lady. He denied the relationship not just once but 3 times already. If he is in a relationship with that person he would already made public long ago. I don't think he would go against his guts & denied his relationship.

Funny thing is abt  Binkyo reconciliation being hype up....sure, let's just say it probably caused by some die hard fans wildest imagination but why do many feel so threatened? In YouTube alone, there are many who tried to come up with HB so called denying Binkyo rumour, to a point HB sincere letter to his fans thanking them for their dedication & voting him so he can win the popularity award in recent Baeksaeng Award,  also being deciphered by them as HB denying his relationship to SHK :what!:

And they also work so hard trying hard to prove & justify Binkyo doesn't happen again....c'mon if they're confident with their ship, why don't they just chill & enjoy their ship....unless deep down they know their ship has sunken irl.

agree with you. If they are confident shipping Hb with other actresses and they were saying its real, there's no need to insult Kyo and this Binkyo thread. Rumored reconciliation must not bothered them at all. As I said in my previous post, we are also waiting. But we are enjoying while waiting. This rumor remains rumor until Hb admitted or denied this. No need for hurtful words towards kyo and even with us. Let's just all sail happily and respect each other's choices.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, MayaE said:

agree with you. If they are confident shipping Hb with other actresses and they were saying its real, there's no need to insult Kyo and this Binkyo thread. Rumored reconciliation must not bothered them at all. As I said in my previous post, we are also waiting. But we are enjoying while waiting. This rumor remains rumor until Hb admitted or denied this. No need for hurtful words towards kyo and even with us. Let's just all sail happily and respect each other's choices.

They even have screenshots on this thread and make fun of it. Look how much effort they do to lurk and be defeated by their own actions. Like you don’t need to throw hurtful words just to prove that your ship is real. Unless being threatened by the possibility of BinKyo rekindled love.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

Made me remember someone's deleted IGS the other night :P

IMG-20200629-140344.jpg

Please do not quote

:heythere:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 3

14 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Hi @mizz_rain!  Me i do have one , its 6 disc DVD set , disc 1 to 5 for episodes 1-15 and  the 6th disc is for the last episode 16 with 2 parts special  for the making of the drama with narration and NG/synopsis , however these 2 parts special doesnt have english subtitle , some fans who are helpful enough posted some with english subtitle on YT. In amazon its already unavailable but i dont know if this is legit , they have the DVD copy available just check it out http://www.hanbooks.com/wowikbstvdrr.html

Love to see updates on this thread , just hope other shippers will show respect , yes they can ship, have their delulus  but dont bash SHK! What if , it happens that BinKyo has indeed rekindled their love , do they think t HB will be happy reading those rude comments to SHK  ?Those fans are really something , they think they have the remote control over HBs mind and heart, those fans must know their boundaries.  Anyways my wish for now is for BinKyo to be happy !

5456aaddgy1gg7tx1nna1j21sl0sy1kx.jpg

credit: kikiya on weibo  

I DVR'd mine from KBSWorld when they re aired Worlds Within. So glad I did it because I rewatch it all the time. It made lockdown so fun because rewatch galore. I keep praying that the dvr will not konk out on me. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

They even have screenshots on this thread and make fun of it. Look how much effort they do to lurk and be defeated by their own actions. Like you don’t need to throw hurtful words just to prove that your ship is real. Unless being threatened by the possibility of BinKyo rekindled love.

It's ok. It's free to lurk so we cannot do anything about that. Let them enjoy bashing, mocking and insulting Binkyo and even us anywhere. Anyway it will reflect their true characters not ours. There are still many educated supporters out there.  Since the beginning of this thread, we never been after the quantity of the members here but more of the quality and those very loyal to Binkyo whatever the outcome of this rumor will be. Life has to continue whether the admission/denial of Hb will be on our favor or not. We have our own unique style of shipping Binkyo. That is what true supporters should be.  Fighting Binkyo.

InGodwetrust

• Like 4
  • Love 5

12 minutes ago, zashibear said:

I DVR'd mine from KBSWorld when they re aired Worlds Within. So glad I did it because I rewatch it all the time. It made lockdown so fun because rewatch galore. I keep praying that the dvr will not konk out on me. 

I noticed KBS Drama Classic YT also uploaded clips from WW since 2 month ago. Maybe because some knetz began to take interest on the drama. Out of 160 clips, less than 10 non binkyo scenes.

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, mizz_rain said:

I noticed KBS Drama Classic YT also uploaded clips from WW since 2 month ago. Maybe because some knetz began to take interest on the drama. Out of 160 clips, less than 10 non binkyo scenes.

WW WAS AMONG THE TOP MOST STREAMED DRAMAS IN KOREA LAST APRIL IN ONE STREAMING SITE

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

People in this thread base their investigations on facts thus making them confident in their assumptions. They don't drag other people down just to prove that their ship is sailing.

Insecure people tend to bully and insult others, to prove that they are better than others. An immoral person tends to uphold high standards of morality to others but not the themselves.

I respect other ships, be happy with your receipts and delulus but let us also enjoy our ship, with our coincidences, receipts and delulus. We are all fans, expectators and supporters. Never threaten them( SHK&HB) if they don't go with what we want.They don't know us,we are just a dot in a blank paper. Whatever they decide, is theirs alone. Lucky is the one who got the right vibe :)

Dragging other people down will just add stress and will just spread hatred and negativity. Commenting positively is already a help in this situation we having now. Think twice before pressing that button. 

Let us just pray that SHK will stay strong amidst this cyberbullying in socmed. Oppa HB, you know what to do ;)

Be happy and be healthy everyone!

In God we trust...

Edited by me & u
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, me & u said:

People in this thread base their investigations on facts thus making them confident in their assumptions. They don't drag other people down just to prove that their ship is sailing.

Insecure people tend to bully and insult others, to prove that they are better than others. An immoral person tends to uphold high standards of morality to others but not the themselves.

I respect other ships, be happy with your receipts and delulus but let us also enjoy our ship, with our coincidences, receipts and delulus. We are all fans, expectators and supporters. Never threaten them if they don't go with what we want.They don't know us,we are just a dot in a blank paper. Whatever they decide, is theirs alone. Lucky is the one who got the right vibe :)

Dragging other people down will just add stress and will just spread hatred and negativity. Commenting positively is already a help in this situation we having now. Think twice before pressing that button. 

Let us just pray that SHK will stay strong amidst this cyberbullying in socmed. Oppa HB, you know what to do ;)

Be happy and be healthy everyone!

In God we trust...

Thank you

• Like 2
  • LOL 1