• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

46 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THEY ARE LAUGHING AT SQUIRRELS? 

:fun:

THEN IT SHOWS THEY DO NOT KNOW HYUN BIN AT ALL. FAKE FANS. 

:lollipop:

HE WAS THE ONE WHO CHOSE THAT NAME BECAUSE OF KYO'S CUTENESS LIKE HIS CUTE BROWN DOGGIE NAMED SQUIRREL TOO. 

ARE THEY ENVIOUS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE PET NAMES? :P

WHY IS KYO LIKING A SQUIRREL IS BIG DEAL? 

BECAUSE SHE HAS NOT DONE THAT BEFORE AND SHE IS SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A VAIN LIKER. SHE IS NOT ALSO INTO FAN SERVICE LIKING. SHE SELDOM LIKE POSTS AND SHE USED TO AVOID ANYTHING RELATED TO HYUNBIN FOR SEVERAL YEARS! 

:happyshakes:

Then they should just create Pet Names on their Wattpad for their ship so they won’t be envious

:cries3:

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

THE OTHER SIDE SAID BINKYO BELONGS TO THE PAST AND I AGREE

HYUN BIN AND KYO ARE OLDER NOW

THE THING NOW IS BINKYO v2.0 RELOADED

:dontwanna:

True, they are different persons now but the feelings still there so its now an upgraded version not the same from the past

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

THEY ARE LAUGHING AT SQUIRRELS? 

:fun:

THEN IT SHOWS THEY DO NOT KNOW HYUN BIN AT ALL. FAKE FANS. 

HE WAS THE ONE WHO CHOSE THAT NAME BECAUSE OF KYO'S CUTENESS LIKE HIS CUTE BROWN DOGGIE NAMED SQUIRREL TOO. 

Of all BinKyo coincidences to be made fun of by these antis, the squirrel coincidence is the most amusing because I’m almost certain this will be the one that will bite them in the a**.  As the age-old saying goes (or at least as old as when Twitter-speak started:P), I’m almost sure I’ll be saying  “this does not age well”.

I’m new to the BinKyo fandom, but I do have reading comprehension (as I read and learned more of their history) and I watched WW. If they’ll try that with just a tiny bit of open-mindedness, at the very least they should stop all these unwarranted insults to Kyo and just continue with their own ship.

Now I’m going back to chillin’ in my deck. It’s a cooler day today.

:hotinhere2:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

They are so envious of our convo that they kept reading here and screenshot it and post it on twitter and laughed at the pet names. (ask Hyun Bin for explanation not us) :P

They did not realize they are only making a fool of themselves instead of us. 

:happy2:

please do not quote!

Screenshot-2020-06-28-23-47-43-10.jpg

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Nona said:

In regards to Binkyo loyal armies, the quantity doesn't matter, what matters most is the quality of the people supporting Binkyo.

Therefore, we can be more solid and understanding towards Binkyo characters, and we can also refrain ourselves from being too nosy to their relationship.

One more thing, never trust anything, not grocery nor bodyguard nor restaurant meeting, trust God. Because God knows and can grant our wishes even if our wishes are impossible to achieve.

Yes, indeed with God there's nothing impossible.

InGodwetrustforever

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

They did not realize they are only making a fool of themselves instead of us. 

Just like the way they dug their own grave when they made that silly “hand-holding-under-the-table during filming” fake news that made it to K-ent.  HB’s response to that was so fast and so firmly decisive with no room for any other interpretation, and it should have stopped all those speculations about him and SYJ at that point. Oh, well.

So again, as others have pointed out here numerous times, we are not saying everything we said here is true about what’s really happening with Binnie and Kyo. They’re the only ones who know and can decide for themselves. We certainly can’t. We are just having fun here chatting and exchanging ideas and aha-moments with like-minded people. Think of it as friends putting together a puzzle.  If we got it wrong, then too bad.  But if we get the correct picture, then it’s Party Time! :star:

:handsup::poledance::piggydance:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Glad I found this thread about BinKyo hihi. This is the first time I made an account(Soompi, IG, Twitter) just to follow and have an update with regards to our dearest BinKyo. :wub: They're my happy pill and stress reliever in these trying times.

Praying everyone is doing well. Love love love.

:heart3:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, mizz_rain said:

Does anyone here have a copy of WW DVD (korean version) on hand? I'm trying to purchase one but as expected it's sold out. It stated that the korean version has 20 episodes, so I supposed there is bts/ng there. I'm curious as the NG scenes I found online seem too little. 

Hi @mizz_rain!  Me i do have one , its 6 disc DVD set , disc 1 to 5 for episodes 1-15 and  the 6th disc is for the last episode 16 with 2 parts special  for the making of the drama with narration and NG/synopsis , however these 2 parts special doesnt have english subtitle , some fans who are helpful enough posted some with english subtitle on YT. In amazon its already unavailable but i dont know if this is legit , they have the DVD copy available just check it out http://www.hanbooks.com/wowikbstvdrr.html

Love to see updates on this thread , just hope other shippers will show respect , yes they can ship, have their delulus  but dont bash SHK! What if , it happens that BinKyo has indeed rekindled their love , do they think t HB will be happy reading those rude comments to SHK  ?Those fans are really something , they think they have the remote control over HBs mind and heart, those fans must know their boundaries.  Anyways my wish for now is for BinKyo to be happy !

5456aaddgy1gg7tx1nna1j21sl0sy1kx.jpg

credit: kikiya on weibo  

• Like 6
  • Love 2

MILAN FASHION WEEK

FEB 2018

0-FAFD19-D-812-E-46-FD-AF94-1644-B6-FA6-

FEB 2020

0-D2-D05-B9-569-D-4-CC8-926-C-E075-D7012

please do not quote pics

• Like 5
  • Love 4

29 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

I’m new to the BinKyo fandom, but I do have reading comprehension (as I read and learned more of their history) and I watched WW. If they’ll try that with just a tiny bit of open-mindedness, at the very least they should stop all these unwarranted insults to Kyo and just continue with their own ship.

If they watch Hyun Bin interaction with Hanjimin during King's Wrath promotion, they'd know he did the same gentleman gesture as he did to SYJ.

The problem with Mr. Dimple is

1. Too gentleman (as Kyo said)

2. Intense staring :sweatingbullets: (in tvn taxi he said that of course he'd stare at a person talking.) Any female will melt at your stare, Sir.

3. Too good in acting (one could check how many shipper threads with hyunbin pairing.)

God bless u, Hyunbin. Whoever end up being your better half, may the love journey last forever. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Just now, mizz_rain said:

If they watch Hyun Bin interaction with Hanjimin during King's Wrath promotion, they'd know he did the same gentleman gesture as he did to SYJ.

The problem with Mr. Dimple is

1. Too gentleman (as Kyo said)

2. Intense staring :sweatingbullets: (in tvn taxi he said that of course he'd stare at a person talking.) Any female will melt at your stare, Sir.

3. Too good in acting (one could check how many shipper threads with hyunbin pairing.)

God bless u, Hyunbin. Whoever end up being your better half, may the love journey last forever. 

Yup he has also shippers with PSH even if she has openly said she is in a relationship :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Since I don't have twitter I was saved from reading all the negativities from the basher and cyberbullies of Kyo in the twitter world. If only they understood that no amount of bashing, cyber bullying and harassment to Kyo will increase the probability of what they're lobbying for (yes that's the right phrase because it was already denied several times) then they would have done something else. But then, of course, that would mean they were wrong in the first place and we all know admitting mistakes is one of the most hardest things to do in life, ego-wise. So we may not see it anywhere. 

I have never been this invested in a shipping thread as I know in real life people fall in love who they fall far. And attraction, love, relationship and commitment will only be decided by the people involved. But it was fun hanging out and exchanging notes with the Squirrel Army and to find out that we share common traits and we are as deep as the ninjas we follow. 

And so with that, let's just wait for the days to unfold without having to belittle and bully somebody. Respect is one common trait we must share all. For sure whoever is destined for will surely be the ones who will face each other at the altar one day. (Will still it be in June? :wub:

And since I am still in a dazed catching all this love bugs, here are some images:

8f8cb5ef0edbede978d3257598691f56.jpg

Screenshot-20200629-000237.jpg

Please don't quote pics. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, mizz_rain said:

This.  Before I watched WW for the first time and CLOY was on airing break, I went to twitter to watch CLOY-related content and I saw all those videos of their interviews and I admit, I liked them together because of his “intense staring” haha.  Then after I watched WW, I stumbled on the TVN taxi show on YT and that’s where I learned he admitted to have the tendency to do that, hehe.

Spoiler

Oh, Binnie, don’t you know people (both on the receiving end and those watching you give that “intense stare”) will get the wrong ideas if you keep on doing that!? :sweatingbullets:

But it was also in that show that I actually started rooting for a BinKyo comeback :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Pet names always make you remember the person who call you that. 

Panda and Squirrel 

please don't quote

278-F1-F5-B-5487-4603-BB38-D045-A59-D68-

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Taking a screenshot of my reply at the club to show our lurkers out there that I am not bluffing that they should not be too sure of themselves. 

There are a lot of confidential scoops which we are not posting here and they are not products of imagination and are supported by proof! 

please do not quote

Screenshot-2020-06-29-01-46-48-47.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

DON'T Quote image.

101071936381.jpg

My trusted shop:

BinKyo's SuperStore: Where you can find everything you need, from toothpick to cotton buds, foods, clothes, and big appliances... no need to shop around. "Live Well, Sleep Well"

Warning: be careful of smaller groceries. You might encounter shoppers like this one: :D 

Spoiler

Margarinelly Insane

@Grocery Store

Old Lady: *Shouting randomly* "Marge? Marge?"

Me: "Are you OK?"

Old Lady: *worriedly* "I can't find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, I'll see if I can find someone to help you."

Old Lady: "Please don't go, you must help me find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, what does she look like?"

Old Lady: "Who?"

Me: "Your friend Marge?"

Old Lady: "I'm looking for MARGARINE, it should be next to the Butter!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

15 hours ago, JiminLove said:

2. On set closeness, compare it with several BTS of his other dramas and other KDramas nothing unusual for co stars doing a current drama or movie spending time together on set whether Korean stars, Hollywood or other countries stars. If all set friendships mean something then all delulus in all threads here in Soompi Paradise are dating then LOL

Very true....check out his interactions with his MOTA leading lady. Their playful flirting was way much worst that most of the time I forgot the girl is happily dating her cute actor bf. But well, they’re professional actors, tho it was supposedly “bts” they knew professional video camera are following them around  so to sell their “offscreen”  chemistry as well to raise the drama’s rating. With or without camera rolling, so long they’re on set, they’re working...unless of cos they themselves claim otherwise, just like HB & SHK many years ago, on WW set. And so far beside SHK, HB has never claim nor admit having a relationship with his co stars... so if it Is true he has a relationship with his recent co star now, what stopping from admitting the relationship? Especially since both are already 30 going on 40 already..not that too young to get married stage...

@leek

Yup he has also shippers with PSH even if she has openly said she is in a relationship :lol:

Ermmmm...that wud be me...:heythere:

but then again, I ship HB with KSA from MNIKSS,  with HJW from SeGa, just as onscreen couple of cos... but funny thing is, it’s hard for me to ship him in Cloy, no matter how I tried. I’m a sucker for romantic dramas &  easy enuf to ship the onscreen couple as per their drama characters....the again probably I’m one of the super minority who simply can’t see or feel any chemistry between the HB & his latest drama leading lady

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, MayaE said:

Squirrel and panda maybe just an animal for some, but it became part of Binkyo's journey. The name of the brown dog is Soul, correct me if I'm wrong the pomeranian's name is Squirrel. They can laugh all they want,its ok. We should respect other's opinion but I pray that the last laugh will be ours. 

They should research what we said. Because of their imagination, Hyun Bin and his FL already got marriage. So she need to know the name of her "husband"'s dogs just in case she came to "husband"'s parents and say "Hi" to Squirrel :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I keep playing this song in my mind :D

If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll love you much better
If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll hold you forever
This time we'll never end
Now I'm seen clearly
How I still need you near me
I still love you so

There's something between us