✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

I’m new to the BinKyo fandom, but I do have reading comprehension (as I read and learned more of their history) and I watched WW. If they’ll try that with just a tiny bit of open-mindedness, at the very least they should stop all these unwarranted insults to Kyo and just continue with their own ship.

If they watch Hyun Bin interaction with Hanjimin during King's Wrath promotion, they'd know he did the same gentleman gesture as he did to SYJ.

The problem with Mr. Dimple is

1. Too gentleman (as Kyo said)

2. Intense staring :sweatingbullets: (in tvn taxi he said that of course he'd stare at a person talking.) Any female will melt at your stare, Sir.

3. Too good in acting (one could check how many shipper threads with hyunbin pairing.)

God bless u, Hyunbin. Whoever end up being your better half, may the love journey last forever. 

Just now, mizz_rain said:

If they watch Hyun Bin interaction with Hanjimin during King's Wrath promotion, they'd know he did the same gentleman gesture as he did to SYJ.

The problem with Mr. Dimple is

1. Too gentleman (as Kyo said)

2. Intense staring :sweatingbullets: (in tvn taxi he said that of course he'd stare at a person talking.) Any female will melt at your stare, Sir.

3. Too good in acting (one could check how many shipper threads with hyunbin pairing.)

God bless u, Hyunbin. Whoever end up being your better half, may the love journey last forever. 

Yup he has also shippers with PSH even if she has openly said she is in a relationship :lol:

Since I don't have twitter I was saved from reading all the negativities from the basher and cyberbullies of Kyo in the twitter world. If only they understood that no amount of bashing, cyber bullying and harassment to Kyo will increase the probability of what they're lobbying for (yes that's the right phrase because it was already denied several times) then they would have done something else. But then, of course, that would mean they were wrong in the first place and we all know admitting mistakes is one of the most hardest things to do in life, ego-wise. So we may not see it anywhere. 

I have never been this invested in a shipping thread as I know in real life people fall in love who they fall far. And attraction, love, relationship and commitment will only be decided by the people involved. But it was fun hanging out and exchanging notes with the Squirrel Army and to find out that we share common traits and we are as deep as the ninjas we follow. 

And so with that, let's just wait for the days to unfold without having to belittle and bully somebody. Respect is one common trait we must share all. For sure whoever is destined for will surely be the ones who will face each other at the altar one day. (Will still it be in June? :wub:

And since I am still in a dazed catching all this love bugs, here are some images:

8f8cb5ef0edbede978d3257598691f56.jpg

Screenshot-20200629-000237.jpg

Please don't quote pics. 

1 hour ago, mizz_rain said:

This.  Before I watched WW for the first time and CLOY was on airing break, I went to twitter to watch CLOY-related content and I saw all those videos of their interviews and I admit, I liked them together because of his “intense staring” haha.  Then after I watched WW, I stumbled on the TVN taxi show on YT and that’s where I learned he admitted to have the tendency to do that, hehe.

Spoiler

Oh, Binnie, don’t you know people (both on the receiving end and those watching you give that “intense stare”) will get the wrong ideas if you keep on doing that!? :sweatingbullets:

But it was also in that show that I actually started rooting for a BinKyo comeback :wub:

Taking a screenshot of my reply at the club to show our lurkers out there that I am not bluffing that they should not be too sure of themselves. 

There are a lot of confidential scoops which we are not posting here and they are not products of imagination and are supported by proof! 

please do not quote

Screenshot-2020-06-29-01-46-48-47.jpg

DON'T Quote image.

101071936381.jpg

My trusted shop:

BinKyo's SuperStore: Where you can find everything you need, from toothpick to cotton buds, foods, clothes, and big appliances... no need to shop around. "Live Well, Sleep Well"

Warning: be careful of smaller groceries. You might encounter shoppers like this one: :D 

Spoiler

Margarinelly Insane

@Grocery Store

Old Lady: *Shouting randomly* "Marge? Marge?"

Me: "Are you OK?"

Old Lady: *worriedly* "I can't find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, I'll see if I can find someone to help you."

Old Lady: "Please don't go, you must help me find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, what does she look like?"

Old Lady: "Who?"

Me: "Your friend Marge?"

Old Lady: "I'm looking for MARGARINE, it should be next to the Butter!"

15 hours ago, JiminLove said:

2. On set closeness, compare it with several BTS of his other dramas and other KDramas nothing unusual for co stars doing a current drama or movie spending time together on set whether Korean stars, Hollywood or other countries stars. If all set friendships mean something then all delulus in all threads here in Soompi Paradise are dating then LOL

Very true....check out his interactions with his MOTA leading lady. Their playful flirting was way much worst that most of the time I forgot the girl is happily dating her cute actor bf. But well, they’re professional actors, tho it was supposedly “bts” they knew professional video camera are following them around  so to sell their “offscreen”  chemistry as well to raise the drama’s rating. With or without camera rolling, so long they’re on set, they’re working...unless of cos they themselves claim otherwise, just like HB & SHK many years ago, on WW set. And so far beside SHK, HB has never claim nor admit having a relationship with his co stars... so if it Is true he has a relationship with his recent co star now, what stopping from admitting the relationship? Especially since both are already 30 going on 40 already..not that too young to get married stage...

@leek

Yup he has also shippers with PSH even if she has openly said she is in a relationship :lol:

Ermmmm...that wud be me...:heythere:

but then again, I ship HB with KSA from MNIKSS,  with HJW from SeGa, just as onscreen couple of cos... but funny thing is, it’s hard for me to ship him in Cloy, no matter how I tried. I’m a sucker for romantic dramas &  easy enuf to ship the onscreen couple as per their drama characters....the again probably I’m one of the super minority who simply can’t see or feel any chemistry between the HB & his latest drama leading lady

8 hours ago, MayaE said:

Squirrel and panda maybe just an animal for some, but it became part of Binkyo's journey. The name of the brown dog is Soul, correct me if I'm wrong the pomeranian's name is Squirrel. They can laugh all they want,its ok. We should respect other's opinion but I pray that the last laugh will be ours. 

They should research what we said. Because of their imagination, Hyun Bin and his FL already got marriage. So she need to know the name of her "husband"'s dogs just in case she came to "husband"'s parents and say "Hi" to Squirrel :)

I keep playing this song in my mind :D

If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll love you much better
This time I'll hold you forever
This time we'll never end
Now I'm seen clearly
How I still need you near me
I still love you so

There's something between us
That won't ever leave us
There's no letting go
We had a once in a lifetime
But I just didn't know it

'Til my life fell apart
A second once in a lifetime
Isn't too much to ask
'Cause I swear from the heart

--- If Ever You're in My Arms Again
Song by Peabo Bryson

1 hour ago, Nona said:

I keep playing this song in my mind :D

This time I'll love you much better
This time I'll hold you forever
This time we'll never end
Now I'm seen clearly
How I still need you near me
I still love you so

There's something between us
That won't ever leave us
There's no letting go
We had a once in a lifetime

'Til my life fell apart
A second once in a lifetime
Isn't too much to ask
'Cause I swear from the heart

--- If Ever You're in My Arms Again
Song by Peabo Bryson

https://open.spotify.com/track/4TIkesxpN5caX6XpsiirnH?si=-UD_Z0YGQS2GwrKKCTr2kw

what a coincidence I just finished listening to this song. :happyshakes:

We had a once in a lifetime
'Til my life fell apart

6 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

7 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Taking a screenshot of my reply at the club to show our lurkers out there that I am not bluffing that they should not be too sure of themselves. 

There are a lot of confidential scoops which we are not posting here and they are not products of imagination and are supported by proof! 

My trusted shop:

BinKyo's SuperStore: Where you can find everything you need, from toothpick to cotton buds, foods, clothes, and big appliances... no need to shop around. "Live Well, Sleep Well"

Warning: be careful of smaller groceries. You might encounter shoppers like this one: :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Margarinelly Insane

@Grocery Store

Old Lady: *Shouting randomly* "Marge? Marge?"

Me: "Are you OK?"

Old Lady: *worriedly* "I can't find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, I'll see if I can find someone to help you."

Old Lady: "Please don't go, you must help me find Marge!"

Me: "Ok, what does she look like?"

Old Lady: "Who?"

Me: "Your friend Marge?"

Old Lady: "I'm looking for MARGARINE, it should be next to the Butter!"

So, they are laughing at us because of our coincidences regarding Squirrel and Panda v 2.0 and bash Kyo, because they instead love this kind of silly childish product of pure imagination? OK then....

:ok:

1 hour ago, leek said:

So, they are laughing at us because of our coincidences regarding Squirrel and Panda v 2.0 and bash Kyo, because they instead love this kind of silly childish product of pure imagination? OK then....

SO ARE WE DEALING WITH 10 YEAR OLD KIDS HAVING TANTRUMS AND BECOME BASHERS OF KYO? 

NOT WORTH OUR TIME THEN, BETTER REPORT THEM ALL TO TWITTER 

:bashful:

1 hour ago, leek said:

Why make their own imagination also and stop lurking in our thread? Is their thread that boring? 

:happyshakes:

Archived