✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, leek said:

Hyun Bin posted first. Kyo posted an hour later. 

3 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I think Kyo follows him on Weibo on her secret account. 

Kyo is a qualified ninja stalker. :phew:

please do not quote pic

4-E17-C9-C1-E5-EE-439-E-871-B-173-C13608

You have no right to dictate Hyun Bin against Song Hye Kyo as your immature stan tantrums. 

He knows her personally.

You don’t.

You just know her name

You don’t know her real life story.

Please do not quote

98-EF0-B37-2-EBF-45-F2-BA73-E64-DD2-CF6-

19 minutes ago, leek said:

You have no right to dictate Hyun Bin against Song Hye Kyo as your immature stan tantrums. 

He knows her personally.

You don’t.

You just know her name

You don’t know her real life story.

Please do not quote

Preach it!! 

Who are we fans to dictate their personal decisions. All we have to do is to support them. Fans should know it’s limitations.

We can freely ship but make sure you are doing it without dragging or insulting someone. !

Spoiler

The other is real because a staff of the female lead like their pics?

:loolz:

If that is the case, using that analogy, then Encounter stars must be real too because Kyo squad took months to move on from the drama posting bits and pieces of it and liked posts for months after it.

:loolz:

They are rabid especially the ones on Twitter, acting so UNEDUCATED, kept bragging about their little crumbs and at the same time bashing and belittling Kyo.

Be delulu as you want but leave Kyo alone!!

13 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

BinKyo are not dating accdg to the rabid bashers on Twitter who always insult Kyo saying that she should leave HB alone since he's dating the latest costar haha LOL

1. Why did PSM suddenly tease Kyo?

Wasn't it distasteful for a bestfriend to suddenly tease you in public of something related to your ex? The caption was long and difficult love and the lyrics were about lovers reconciliation. Why did Kyo laugh like a usual reaction of a shy girl for being teased? Wasn't she surprised being teased on something related to someone she broke up with 10 years ago? 

2. Why did Kyo followed back his stylist?

Yes she used to be her stylist too but I am sure she would understand if Kyo won't follow back because who would want to follow someone whose main client is your ex with latest pics of your ex on her instagram?

3.  After not doing such thing for a decade, why did Kyo's friends are now openly supporting his projects, comment praises and uploading dramas of Hyun Bin?

4. After avoiding anything about Hyun Bin, why did Kyo suddenly liked the pics of Squirrels his endearment to her on and off screen. She is not the type of person who likes everything she sees on IG. 

On the other ship being real said the bashers:

1. Why did HB deny many times and strongly worded during the last denial. "Was never and are never dating" He could just follow SSC (how ironic haha) style of we are just friends hanging out excuse, but he didn't.

2. On set closeness, compare it with several BTS of his other dramas and other KDramas nothing unusual for co stars doing a current drama or movie spending time together on set whether Korean stars, Hollywood or other countries stars. If all set friendships mean something then all delulus in all threads here in Soompi Paradise are dating then LOL

3. Grocery shopping - first off, it was one year and 7 months ago no more follow ups, longer time has passed even than the entire length of HB and KSR's relationship LOL. I did not say he dated his latest costar though, because as they said they were with other people. CLOY scriptwriter lives in the US and it is a fact that several meetings will be held before deciding on tv or movie projects and if they spent time in the US it is normal if you happen to be in the same city with friends from your country at the same time.

4. Body language wise, its not Hyun Bin who initiates skinship with all his co stars including latest costar, except with Kyo. Watch videos without your colored lenses aka biased eyes clouded not by cataracts but by too much delulus.

5. Liking spree of his latest costar - fan service to thank the stans for the time, money and effort voting for them hoping for some Baeksang skinships which did not happen since Bin was so distant not only physically but emotionally as well LOL. FYI service vans from Parking Area to red carpet area and the guards were arranged by Award organizers, Clothes brands were sponsored normal for co stars of a hit drama, HB hurried home after the event. 

As pointed by others here, ship all you want but do not insult and harass Song Hye Kyo because we have enough objective reasons for BinKyo2.0 

:hwaiting:

:hwaiting2:

Stop bashing Song Hye Kyo mind your own ship!

Dear all, I hope my current post is not considered delusional. :rolleyes:

But, l just wanted to let you all know that based on recent trends in Twitter and IG, it looks like Bin should do something about it to calm down the hype, especially with Cloy.

If my feeling is correct (I mean hypothetically), I think Hyun Bin will release a statement in regards to his relationship through Vast before his going to Jordan for filming.

Leaving Korea for two months is a long period, and to be a responsible man, Hyun Bin has to take action before things go out of control and impact his relationship again such as during Sega days.

Therefore, let's see if Vast will do us a favor, for Kyo and Kyonatics at least, to reduce our burden in defending and arguing with other shippers.

I'm guessing if Vast release a statement, it will be right before Hyun Bin goes to Jordan.

(I feel like being a clairvoyant LOL)

God bless us all. :innocent:

Archived