✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I received a DM from shipper in another ship that someone named BinkyoForever has been quarreling with them today. 

WE ALL KNOW THERE'S NO REAL SQUIRREL ADMY HERE WITH THAT USERNAME. 

I told the other ship to report the account and we should do the same too. 

DO NOT USE BINKYO FOR NEGATIVITY

THE AUTHENTIC MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD ARE NOT EVEN LURKING IN THE OTHER SHIP.

Why do I feel like seeing that username here, BinkyoForever... Or in IG?

I'm sure I've seen it before.

Btw, why should she/he quarreling with other shippers though? What's the point, and more like picking up a fight...

Boring really :huh:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nona said:

Why do I feel like seeing that username here, BinkyoForever... Or in IG?

I'm sure I've seen it before.

Btw, why should she/he quarreling with other shippers though? What's the point, and more like picking up a fight...

Boring really :huh:

I CAN'T RECALL THAT USERNAME HERE SINCE MAY. 

1 minute ago, Phoenix26 said:

I CAN'T RECALL THAT USERNAME HERE SINCE MAY. 

It's new I think, once commented here I saw the Forever part. 

But you see, we've been to many sites already LOL I don't know which one now LOL

10 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I received a DM from shipper in another ship that someone named BinkyoForever has been quarreling with them today. 

WE ALL KNOW THERE'S NO REAL SQUIRREL ARMY HERE WITH THAT USERNAME. 

I told the other ship to report the account and we should do the same too. 

DO NOT USE BINKYO FOR NEGATIVITY!!!! 

THE AUTHENTIC MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD ARE NOT EVEN LURKING IN THE OTHER SHIP.

She should not have lurked to another thread isn’t our evidences enough here? Hahahaha :joy:

Or maybe she didn’t discover this thread yet. We are busy following the ninja couple and no time lurking to another thread hahaha

:poledance:

Either real BinKyo or pretending to be BinKyo, if you are warfreak and go to other thread, we will also report you here. 

Both SHK and HB are silent, calm and very private. We all should do the same. Focus here. If you start quarreling with others, they will bash Kyo. If you are a true fan, you will not do that to her.

:fear:

What's the use of quarrelling with other shippers...

Those who don't believe you won't trust you.

Those who don't like you even more so.

And those who don't think the way that you do won't agree with you...

Useless debate. -_-

Yes I agree. It hurts me so much to see the negativity hurled at Kyo by people who don't even know her and who aren't perfect themselves. Live and let live. Tbvh, although I ship this couple a lot, I'm praying hard for HB to enlighten us all on this whole situation before the two ship gets so toxic so that we don't dwell on the gray area forever. I really just want Kyo and Bin to be happy at the end of the day even if it means being with other people, Kyo especially shouldn't be hurt by our actions as she's gone through so much already.

It is for Kyo's own protection from KNetz that they could not say anything as of now. Hence the silence on both camps.

Why force them to speak when as of this time, it can cause harm to both especially to Kyo. Bin may also be unjustly accused of being third party which he was certainly not.

So, do not force them to talk. I am sure they will do it at the right time.

As to unruly shippers, Soompi have admins who can ban.

Twitter also have report and ban feature as well as IG an Facebook. Utilize it to protect Kyo and do not degrade yourselves on childish fanwars.

2 hours ago, Marso18 said:

also if you are not a team player or you are easily annoyed on the updates here stop lurking and mind your own ship it will be bad for your mental health to come here. Hahahaha

I laugh at your Mental Health reminders. :D 

Kudos to all of you guys for keeping the thread updated Maybe that's the reason why other ships passed by, they're also interested. Just wait awhile some of them will jump ship soon ;) 

I also started with BiKyo till I discovered BinKyo. I lurk on this thread for a while before I finally joined. At that time CLOY is yet to be released but talks about dating FL already started. Though I felt sad but I respected that. I didn't post for sometime and me and MayaE just send private messages. 

Only after Baeksang Awards I had my hopes up for our BinKyo. They say there are two things in this world that you cannot hide: Sneezing and Love. HB and FL didn't show neither of these two clues. Either it's well hidden or it didn't exists. :D 

I also ruled out HB having non-showbiz girlfriend as well. Because if he denied the FL, he will have no qualms denying Kyo as well. But until now, Nothing, Zip, Zilch  Nada! ;) 

So let's sing together: Que Sera, Sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future not ours to see. Que Sera Sera.. 

2 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Unlike you who were already spazzing when you jumped in your ship blindly, we came on this thread with eyes wide open.

OUR MAIN GOAL WAS NOT TO SPAZZ BUT FIRST, TO INVESTIGATE THE PROBABILITY OF BINKYO

We were open to several probabilities.

We were not here to write some Wattpads :P  because in the first place, we are very intent to INVESTIGATE RATIONALLY

WHAT WE DISCOVERED AND WE CONTINUE TO DISCOVER AND UNCOVER ASTOUND US.  :P

Reveal hidden contents

For myself, I came here with 25% BinKyo dating and 75% not dating. But after almost 2 months of detective works, the percentage has reversed. 

We are also aware how some people intentionally pretend to be SHK fans to become spies.

Those trying hard so much to force them to speak are not with this ship. Because we know and understand very well why they are silent. 

:fiercebunny:

5 minutes ago, leek said:

By the way, I just learned we can embed IG posts here as long as the IG account is yours.  

:piggydance:

This is what I thought before too when I read the rules, but I wasn't really sure as well if I interpreted it right, so I took out the last one I posted. But good thing to confirm. 

:happydance:

please don't pretend to be a real Binkyonatic in this thread just to join the club. We are not stupid  to allow anyone to join the club easily. There were many pending request but as of this time, club is already closed. Our admin will be the one to decide when to open the club and who will she allow to join. We are not after the quantity of the members but their loyalty to Binkyo. Just be contented that you were able to lurk here and get some free information.  Later on we will all know who will be going to be Hb's bride. So if you are sure that Hb belongs to your ship then be it. Better, so this fanwars would stop. But as of this time since he is not officially denying nor admitting the rumor, then we should let him enjoy his private life and be happy whoever that woman who makes him happy now. He said in a mag. interview that he wanted to finish shooting his drama soon maybe because he wanted to finish all his obligations and start building his own family. That is his longtime wish even after his military enlistment. He also said that he thinks his future will be happier.  But I would honestly say that I pray that it would be Song Hye Kyo he would end up with. Let's just be happy and respect each other. Just stay in the ship where you belong and don't bother to dropby here if you have bad intentions. 

True. For those lurkers who just want to make fan wars or just to do toxic things in this thread this is really not the place for you since we don’t want to make some arguments here or fan wars here.

And do not invest on so much time to

this thread if you are not really interested into it and if your agenda is just to destroy this group. 

We just want good vibes here and healthy shipping also. 

:heart4:

2 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

They say there are two things in this world that you cannot hide: Sneezing and Love. HB and FL didn't show neither of these two clues. Either it's well hidden or it didn't exists. :D 

I started out thinking Binnie looked good together with FL because I watched CLOY right after I discovered him in MotA and I liked their chemistry.  I went to twitter to find out more about CLOY during airing breaks and read that they had dating rumors already because of their movie together, so I was like “good for them” and even twitted some cute GIFs of them.  I also read about HB having dated SHK before, but I never really dwelt on it.  Then I continued with my HB-marathon.   Then I watched WW.  I don’t know, something about them in this drama just touched me differently.  I suddenly had to look them up to find out what happened (although I didn’t really find much because it was long time ago with not much socmed then).  I used to exchange DMs with a Twitter friend who also discovered HB around the same time as we like to exchange our thoughts/analysis every time we watch a HB drama and I would randomly spazz about BinKyo to her and she would be amused and commiserate with me although I know she liked him with FL coz of CLOY and what she saw in the interviews :P After I watched WW and their NGs, something changed in the way I see HB with FL in those interviews and their BTS.  I especially remembered their Switzerland BTS, where I noticed that Binnie was careful to be hands-off after their takes. That actually started my conviction that they couldn’t be together because of his body language. And although it seemed to farfetched at that time, I also started my wishful thinking that BinKyo would star in another drama together, thus my first BinKyo video was made :P

Archived