✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ulap2 said:

I was actually rooting for him. Silently, of course. And I never imagined binkyo2.0 is possible as HB's name was so attached to another. 

Really? Who's this photographer? Can't blame him. Kyo's beauty is really appreciated internationally. HB probably stepped up his game:D:wub: :loveu:

Btw, I feel funny that we somehow get sidetracked by other shippers lurking in here. How many times we've tried to defend our way of shipping and especially Kyo here. 

Do other threads experience the same lurking and bashing outside Soompi? 

Do their threads get spammed by those pretending to be on their side? 

This is like cyber bullying on a different level. LOL

17 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Reveal hidden contents

For myself, I came here with 25% BinKyo dating and 75% not dating. But after almost 2 months of detective works, the percentage has reversed. 

I started with 5%. It's 55% now. :P

9 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

ME - 20% - 80% BEFORE, NOW 100%

hahahahahahahaha

I still have some percent for my delulus but I am persuaded that their is really something between the two. Hahaha :joy:

4 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

I started with 5%. It's 55% now. :P

It increases to 50% hahahaha

5 minutes ago, Queen_Y said:

Really? Who's this photographer? Can't blame him. Kyo's beauty is really appreciated internationally. HB probably stepped up his game:D:wub: :loveu:

Can't say his name here.They've been long time friends. Kyo, basing on others stories and testimonies of her, is so easy to fall in love with and easy to be with. And her physical appearance is no match to her inner beauty said by her long time friend. Imagine that! 

So I can't blame Mr. HB for acting swiftly! :wub:

5 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Can't say his name here.They've been long time friends. Kyo, basing on others stories and testimonies of her, is so easy to fall in love with and easy to be with. And her physical appearance is no match to her inner beauty said by her long time friend. Imagine that! 

True. Her friends posted a greeting during her birthday and they said that her heart is more beautiful than her face. So imagine that she got almost perfect face and her heart is more beautiful than that so she is really a person who is beautiful inside and out. 

:heart1:

12 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

But a guy would not have courage to act swiftly if he has no encouragement. Especially an ex since you have a past together, you would hesitate on how the other would react.  Maybe someone from the squad encouraged him and told him he has high chances with Kyo. 

4 minutes ago, leek said:

But a guy would not have courage to act swiftly if he has no encouragement. Especially an ex since you have a past together, you would hesitate on how the other would react.  Maybe someone from the squad encouraged him and told him he has high chances with Kyo. 

Let’s just call that someone ELLEN PARK hahahahaha

5 minutes ago, leek said:

Maybe the squad was the who set them up to meet again since they know them the longest :P

5 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Haha DM please:D. True,  i don't know why they keep on blaming kyo whenever their oppas are being linked to her. I think Kyo has a really good personality, that's why she's loved by many. She's more than a beautiful face. She's a beauty in and out, hard to beat that.. HB knows that pretty well for sure :wub:

:heart1:

9 minutes ago, leek said:

Haha that's true!!!! Someone became a bridge:wub:

I received a DM from shipper in another ship that someone named BinkyoForever has been quarreling with them today. 

WE ALL KNOW THERE'S NO REAL SQUIRREL ARMY HERE WITH THAT USERNAME. 

I told the other ship to report the account and we should do the same too. 

DO NOT USE BINKYO FOR NEGATIVITY!!!! 

THE AUTHENTIC MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD ARE NOT EVEN LURKING IN THE OTHER SHIP.

Archived