Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

41 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Let them be.:lol: At least we are still very rational here and will still be okay if both parties are happy with others even if we've accumulated enough exhibits (classified) already to be presented to the International Court of Shippers (ICS). :P

If they aren't yet an item now, go kdw or mr. photographer! I'll tell you whom to contact if you're interested in giving a gift to Kyo. Swear, she won't divulge anything when you buy jewelry. ;)

Funny how the other actor has Grocery Sighting in the States with another actress too. 

Grocery cannot really be trusted.

:kaching1:

• LOL 8

Now listening to shallow. Lol. Even in rl there is coincidence. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Now listening to shallow. Lol. Even in rl there is coincidence. 

I decided to watch A Star Is Born too hahahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Issue: Why would his stylist disable the comment section? The comments were all from delulu shippers. 

Shippers Arguments:  They want privacy so they did not want shippers to comment about their delulus. 

My rebuttal:  Then why didn't Vast which issued all denials didn't close comment section?

Shippers will always be shipping of course they know and understand it even if it oftentimes has become rabid. 

My opinion:  Unlike Vast, Stylist is being followed by Kyo. If I am in her shoes, I would also disable comments because there is a very high chance that Kyo might see the delulu comments and I respect her being the real someone special of HB. 

:cheers:

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2

21 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Issue: Why would his stylist disable the comment section? The comments were all from delulu shippers. 

Shippers Arguments:  They want privacy so they did not want shippers to comment about their delulus. 

My rebuttal:  Then why didn't Vast which issued all denials didn't close comment section?

Shippers will always be shipping of course they know and understand it even if it oftentimes has become rabid. 

My opinion:  Unlike Vast, Stylist is being followed by Kyo. If I am in her shoes, I would also disable comments because there is a very high chance that Kyo might see the delulu comments and I respect her being the real someone special of HB. 

:cheers:

YOUR COUNTER ARGUMENT IS DULY NOTED BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF SHIPPERS. 

:dorashakes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Do these rabid shippers think Hyun Bin will stay away from Hye Kyo if they will always keep bashing? The more he will be protective of her. You cannot force him who to like.

I remember early this year before the BinKyo rumors I talked to another long time HB fan and she told me her opinion that HB has a secret gf who is not his co-star. That time, I never really thought of Kyo. Lol.  :smashes:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, leek said:

Do these rabid shippers think Hyun Bin will stay away from Hye Kyo if they will always keep bashing? The more he will be protective of her. You cannot force him who to like.

I remember early this year before the BinKyo rumors I talked to another long time HB fan and she told me her opinion that HB has a secret gf who is not his co-star. That time, I never really thought of Kyo. Lol.  :smashes:

Those rabid shippers do not know exactly who hb is....he is not one who does fan service and he does things on his own terms with respect to his personal life regardless what fans may think. 

Some shippers are also so delulu that they think he easily gets whipped by his gf. 

:kicks:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe she got a number of Kyo around august and then comforted Kyo. By September he started to show Kyo that he wanted to court her and even went home just to celebrate in Korea and then the connection gets so strong

so based on this timeline, they will be celebrating their one year anniversary soon? Omo we should prepare our shipping hearts for a special announcement 

To those lurking here, you might have hundreds of receipts but the truth will always prevail :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

29 minutes ago, leek said:

I remember early this year before the BinKyo rumors I talked to another long time HB fan and she told me her opinion that HB has a secret gf who is not his co-star. That time, I never really thought of Kyo. Lol.  

Could you tell about your friend assumption that Bin has a gf, like what were Bin gestures that led to her thinking that way? Did she know something?

They’re going crazy because a cfan saw hb with his costar in gangnam last year. Huh? Why should I believe the story of another person? There was no photo, anyway. It’s so easy to make up stories and connect unrelated things just for delulu. Kyo liking WW’s OST is a solid proof. It was a subtle but straight confirmation directly from kyo. An Instagram like means so much more unlike the alleged sightings shared by private korean and chinese fans.

There are  absolutely no binkyo sightings (not even one) but I know in my heart that they are together. Kyo is known for being a ninja after all 

bin and kyo dancing happily before hb flies to Jordan: 

:happydance:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Nona said:

Could you tell about your friend assumption that Bin has a gf, like what were Bin gestures that led to her thinking that way? Did she know something?

She said she noticed his body language during what shippers thought as sweet moments behind the scenes, if you look closely, he really did not initiate skinships towards his partner. He was just his usual friendly self like other dramas, with MOTA for example and the way his agency is the one always making all denials several times. It looks like he was afraid someone would believe rumors. 

That time, I thought of the probability that he's seeing a non celebrity. Hahaha. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4

18 minutes ago, binkyo2010 said:

They’re going crazy because a cfan saw hb with his costar in gangnam last year. Huh? Why should I believe the story of another person? There was no photo, anyway. It’s so easy to make up stories and connect unrelated things just for delulu. Kyo liking WW’s OST is a solid proof. It was a subtle but straight confirmation directly from kyo. An Instagram like means so much more unlike the alleged sightings shared by private korean and chinese fans.

There are  absolutely no binkyo sightings (not even one) but I know in my heart that they are together. Kyo is known for being a ninja after all 

bin and kyo dancing happily before hb flies to Jordan: 

:happydance:

The operative words are Last Year.

WHEN THERE IS A PROJECT TOGETHER THERE ARE MANY CHANCES YOU WILL EAT TOGETHER.

Hye Kyo and Bo Gum dined together at a restaurant in Busan. Unlike their no evidence "sighting", there were autographs from Kyo and PBG they dined together because they were working together. Normal for co workers to eat together from time to time. Me at the office I sometimes eat with a co worker who is married if we are on field working together. It's normal.

---

Hyun Bin was spotted March 2020 wearing sports attire at a park near the bridge near Kyo's house. Coincidence Kyo has a pic that day wearing sports attire. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

35 minutes ago, Lola said:

Those rabid shippers do not know exactly who hb is....he is not one who does fan service and he does things on his own terms with respect to his personal life regardless what fans may think. 

Some shippers are also so delulu that they think he easily gets whipped by his gf. 

:kicks:

Exactly, they want to dictate Bin about his personal life even asked VAST to remove his stylist, what kind of fan behavior is that. They didn’t give respect to Bin’s long time friendship with his stylist. 

Obviously they are just new fan that only knows barking and barking with those persons whom they think are threats to their ship. 

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

56 minutes ago, leek said:

I remember early this year before the BinKyo rumors I talked to another long time HB fan and she told me her opinion that HB has a secret gf who is not his co-star.

Really? Can u pls tell her to site some? I also want to see it. Cause for me I think I am too much of a delulu, that I always relate their actions to Binkyo most especially HB. He's got this different aura when he finished his MS, got more matured and serious. On BKs wedding, I can see that he is his natural self before.

• Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, leek said:

She said she noticed his body language during what shippers thought as sweet moments behind the scenes, if you look closely, he really did not initiate skinships towards his partner. He was just his usual friendly self like other dramas, with MOTA for example and the way his agency is the one always making all denials several times. It looks like he was afraid someone would believe rumors. 

That time, I thought of the probability that he's seeing a non celebrity. Hahaha. 

Well, I also observed his behaviors too in BTS, and I also compared them to PSJ behavior with PMY BTS.

If Psj seemed enjoying the skinship with her, suggesting he has no gf who would get jealous with his behaviors on set, Bin seemed normal, and yes he never initiated any skinship with his co star (even in Cloy presscon), and also Bin oftentimes after completing his romantic scenes didn't stay for long. Like separating bet real and reel.

• Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

The operative words are Last Year.

WHEN THERE IS A PROJECT TOGETHER THERE ARE MANY CHANCES YOU WILL EAT TOGETHER.

Hye Kyo and Bo Gum dined together at a restaurant in Busan. Unlike their no evidence "sighting", there were autographs from Kyo and PBG they dined together because they were working together. Normal for co workers to eat together from time to time. Me at the office I sometimes eat with a co worker who is married if we are on field working together. It's normal.

---

Hyun Bin was spotted March 2020 wearing sports attire at a park near the bridge near Kyo's house. Coincidence Kyo has a pic that day wearing sports attire. 

:happyshakes:

It shows they are not long time Hyun Bin fans. Because as his fan, I know he will not dine out with a GF out in the open seen by many people. That is why I also believe its true they were with the scriptwriter and other friends at the grocery.  Scriptwriter has a house in the US.

Hyun Bin protects his personal relationships but he is honest to admit if he is in relationship. He just do not go out to public places dating. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Dear people from other fandoms who lurks here,

There is no excuse for cyberbullying and online harassment. Please let it be known that SHKers (long time and loyal fans of Kyo) forward evidences to UAA just in case there is a need to file for cases. 

And, please, grow up. No amount of bashing and putting somebody down will ever increase somebody's chance for lovelife. In fact, you're just tarnishing the very person you're trying to idolize. 

Love and commitment will only be decided by the people involved. Even if we, Binkyonatics/Squirrel Army, unearth a lot of coincidences and present them to International Court of Shippers (ICS) for our case, it won't still matter to both parties. 

So, please, live kindly and happily and let love come in. :rolleyes:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, leek said:

It shows they are not long time Hyun Bin fans. Because as his fan, I know he will not dine out with a GF out in the open seen by many people. That is why I also believe its true they were with the scriptwriter and other friends at the grocery.  Scriptwriter has a house in the US.

Hyun Bin protects his personal relationships but he is honest to admit if he is in relationship. He just do not go out to public places dating. 

Yes. True fan knows their biases and true fan never dictate their bias on things especially on personal matter, they should be one to support. 

:coolshades:

50 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Dear people from other fandoms who lurks here,

There is no excuse for cyberbullying and online harassment. Please let it be known that SHKers (long time and loyal fans of Kyo) forward evidences to UAA just in case there is a need to file for cases. 

And, please, grow up. No amount of bashing and putting somebody down will ever increase somebody's chance for lovelife. In fact, you're just tarnishing the very person you're trying to idolize. 

Love and commitment will only be decided by the people involved. Even if we, Binkyonatics/Squirrel Army, unearth a lot of coincidences and present them to International Court of Shippers (ICS) for our case, it won't still matter to both parties. 

So, please, live kindly and happily and let love come in. :rolleyes:

And also if you are not a team player or you are easily annoyed on the updates here stop lurking and mind your own ship it will be bad for your mental health to come here. Hahahaha

:approves:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

HATERS GONNA HATE BECAUSE THEY ENVY HER BUT SHE REMAINS THE CALM QUEEN 

• Like 10
  • Love 6

43 minutes ago, leek said:

Most of them are bandwagoners they never really know Hyun Bin that much before.

• Like 8