Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasya0000_

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, leek said:

BUT, Everything was meant to happen because if it did not happen, there would have been no more chapters for BinKyo story. 

 

6 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON

 

AND BECAUSE KYO IS A GOOD PERSON, GOOD THINGS AWAIT HER.

 

SHE DESERVES TRUE LOVE. 

Oh MY what's happening , seems Good news is coming soon if indeed BinKyo is meant to be  :wub: Wow squirrel armies doing great job ! This morning when i checked out this thread I tought it would all about the "Alive" premiere , didn't expect more surprises to come !    Dispatch what are you doing?  When i saw it on IG posts i really thought it was photoshopped and make it look like its from Dispatch.   I think Dispatch is aware of the 2 ships for HB . they are playing safe and make room for interpretation from fans , wondering what would be VAST response on this ?  Really hope SHK gets the True Love she deserves this time ! 

  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

KYO LIKED SQUIRRELS IN COURTSHIP - IT'S HYUN BIN'S ENDEARMENT TO HER

 

KYO LIKED A HAPPY DEER - IT'S HER NICKNAME AS A BABY BECAUSE OF HER EYES

 

KYO LIKED A HAPPY BIRD - SHE IS CALLED WOODPECKER BY HER FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE USED TO TALK FAST 

:loveu:

 

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

 

 

 

KYO LIKED SQUIRRELS IN COURTSHIP - IT'S HYUN BIN'S ENDEARMENT TO HER

 

KYO LIKED A HAPPY DEER - IT'S HER NICKNAME AS A BABY BECAUSE OF HER EYES

 

KYO LIKED A HAPPY BIRD - SHE IS CALLED WOODPECKER BY HER FRIENDS BECAUSE SHE USED TO TALK FAST 

:loveu:

 

 

From Panda to Squirrel to Deer to Bird...to Dogs

 

What are Binkyo doing? Creating an animal kingdom? LOL

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@binkyo2010

 

Hi we dont encourage that kind of post here. 
 

If you are really BinKyo fan as you said you are and is not just pretending to be one, then you should stop focusing on their delulus and false assumption. 
 

The USA thing was MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. 1 year and 6 months to be exact. Kyo was still married then. So much can happen within a year and anyway on that sighting from what I hear they were with CLOY scriptwriter. Hyun Bin for instance only dated KSR for one year. The Hyun Bin I know for many years already is a ninja and would not be easily caught dating.
 

The Baeksang supposedly sharing of guards and van those were not from Vast but from Baeksang organizers as SOP in any award shows. 
 

Others were just delulu by fans not rumors learn to distinguish delulu from rumors.  Kyo had many rumors and delulus with other guys created by fans too. 
 

If you come here to bring delulus like that and pretend to be BinKyo then you are mistaken since our evidences here are not childish and baseless.
 

So please if you are really true BinKyo fan focus on them only. 
 

 

:crazymad:
 


 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leek said:

@binkyo2010

 

Hi we dont encourage this kind of post here. 
 

The US thing was MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. 1 year and 6 months to be exact. Kyo was still married then. So much can happen. 
 

The Baeksang sharing of guards and van those were not from Vast but from Baeksang organizers. 
 

Others were just delulu by fans not rumors. Kyo had many rumors and delulus with other guys created by fans too. 
 


 

 


thanks for clearing these up. I feel much better now. I am confident that binkyo is sailing smoothly and will be docking soon. They might announce something after binnie’s filming. 
 

i’ll remove my previous post if it’s not permitted. thanks 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hahahaha no we do not deal with such crazy delulus

 

we have rational findings from our Squirrel Army detectives here

 

:loolz:

 

 

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for bringing those up. Just wanted to get thom off my chest. My point is: a man and a woman can be just friends. :) 

 

I follow kyo’s squad and they seem to be welcoming back hb in their circle in their subtle ways. That’s cute. At least binnie would have people to rely on in the industry. Kyo really changed his life for the better (since they met a decade ago) 

 

Hope we get more good news from binkyo in the following months. Binnie is flying to Jordan next month for his movie shoot so someone’s gonna miss him for sure ;) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


We had a few visitors here before who initally pretend to be BinKyo so of course we take precautions already.

 

We never will really know what HB and his costar were in 2018 and early 2019, but who cares, Kyo that time was also not single. 
 

The more important thing is NOW and we have several evidences and coincidences that continue to pile up day by day. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leek said:


We had a few visitors here before who initally pretend to be BinKyo so of course we take precautions already.

 

We never will really know what HB and his costar were in 2018 and early 2019, but who cares, Kyo that time was not single. 
 

The more important thing is NOW and we have several evidences and coincidences that continue to pile up day by day. 

It’s okay. I understand. We need to protect binkyo from the rabid shippers. 
 

2020 is binkyo’s year. HB already let go of her once. He won’t do it again. He has been suffering all these years without kyo by his side. Look at him glow now. True love does that to a person. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no maldives photos so we can rule that out. No photos = not true 

 

omg i love bo gum and encounter is my favorite drama but i never once believed that he and kyo are dating haha that’s the true delulu

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, binkyo2010 said:

There are no maldives photos so we can rule that out. No photos = not true 

 

omg i love bo gum and encounter is my favorite drama but i never once believed that he and kyo are dating haha that’s the true delulu

 

 

HISTORYBYDYLAN WAS ON THE SAME PLACE WHERE PBG WAS SPOTTED IN PARIS EARLY OCT LAST YEAR. KYO THAT TIME WAS MIA SO THERE'S REALLY DELULU FOR FANS. BUT EVEN IF TRUE IT CAN JUST BE FRIENDS WHO HAPPEN TO BE ON THE SAME CITY. :joy:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, leek said:

@binkyo2010

 

Hi we dont encourage that kind of post here. 
 

If you are really BinKyo fan as you said you are and is not just pretending to be one, then you should stop focusing on their delulus and false assumption. 
 

The USA thing was MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. 1 year and 6 months to be exact. Kyo was still married then. So much can happen within a year and anyway on that sighting from what I hear they were with CLOY scriptwriter. Hyun Bin for instance only dated KSR for one year. The Hyun Bin I know for many years already is a ninja and would not be easily caught dating.
 

The Baeksang supposedly sharing of guards and van those were not from Vast but from Baeksang organizers as SOP in any award shows. 
 

Others were just delulu by fans not rumors learn to distinguish delulu from rumors.  Kyo had many rumors and delulus with other guys created by fans too. 
 

If you come here to bring delulus like that and pretend to be BinKyo then you are mistaken since our evidences here are not childish and baseless.
 

So please if you are really true BinKyo fan focus on them only. 
 

 

:crazymad:
 


 

 

And one more thing, if you are true love with Hyun Bin, you should understand his personality. If he said yes, it means yes. If he said no for 5 times, it means no. I don't understand some people realised hyun bin's fan still ignored what he said. Did something Hyun Bin said unbelievable? 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they want abroad Delulu, here's my delulu for BinKyo too: :P

 

Kyo was touring France whole month of August. Hyun Bin was in Switzerland second half of August. 

 

Do you know that France and Switzerland are adjacent to each other and only 4 to 5 hours by train? 

 

:piggie:

  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

And one more thing, if you are true love with Hyun Bin, you should understand his personality. If he said yes, it means yes. If he said no for 5 times, it means no. I don't understand some people realised hyun bin's fan still ignored what he said. Did something Hyun Bin said unbelievable? 

 

 

POOR GUY HE MUST BE PISSED AS IF HE HAS NO WORD OF HONOR AND HE IS A LIAR. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

If they want abroad Delulu, here's my delulu for BinKyo too: :P

 

Kyo was touring France whole month of August. Hyun Bin was in Switzerland second half of August. 

 

Do you know that France and Switzerland are adjacent to each other and only 4 to 5 hours by train? 

 

:piggie:

 

 

I like this delulu hahahaha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a fan from far away and I always struggled for info on my fav ship and this thread is like a blessing in disguise for me. Thank you so much for all the updates. And I must say, you guys are so sharp sighted and smart hahahaha

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Quoting marvellousgal29's.

This idea stuck in my mind during this weekend. Glad you put it here since I hesitate to write about it. 

:happydance:

 

Screenshot-2020-06-25-00-32-09-84-010925

 

Screenshot-2020-06-25-00-32-37-41-010925

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mizz_rain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Quoting marvellousgal29's.

This idea stuck in my mind during this weekend. Glad you put it here since I hesitate to write about it. 

:happydance:

 

 

Let me add some lines in encounter that can be applied to BinKyo:

 

”Relationship is a fight between certainty and doubt of liking someone. And that certainty and doubt cross each other like tides. When that doubt fades away and all that’s left is certainty, then love begins”

 

:heart2beat:

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Kyo posted an IGS of a book featured Encounter around Nov last year I think. Many were again thinking of the drama co star instead of looking at other reasons why haha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

 

Kyo posted an IGS of a book featured Encounter around Nov last year I think. Many were again thinking of the drama co star instead of looking at other reasons why haha

Yes. Like what encounter drama said that what makes you be together will be the also reason that will lead you back together.

 

WW is the drama that Kyo and Bin met each and the same WW ost posted makes us wonder of the possibility. Hahaha (delulu and possibility) as well. 

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...