✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

2 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Let me share my convo with a Kyonatic who doesn't like Hyun Bin for Kyo:

- When Kyo liked and laughed at WW OST she said it's just a song and Kyo is part of the drama. 

- When Kyo's BFF photog turned out to be the photographer in HB's new CF's my online friend says they have a lot of common friends

- Now, Kyo liked Squirrels with caption that the male was courting the female and my friend finally said that to be honest she thinks there's something between BinKyo. She doesn't like it but she respects Kyo's wishes. :lol::wub:

Hahaha the possibilities are getting higher. Our squirrels are really making us think hard. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Just type Tobias Jesso Jr. This was posted by kyo last Dec.in her ig story together with Especially for you. Her model friend also posted this on her ig story last Sat. The lyrics suits them well 

Oh, interesting!  It's funny that just a few minutes ago, I was on IG and saw a post about  "Especially For You" that Kyo posted (they didn't include True Love in that one, so I wasn't aware she also posted this).  I was playing all the clips to read all the lyrics and boy, it's like a perfect compliment to the WW  OST posted by PSM.  I can't believe that IGS never made it to those "reports" in other countries about their reconciliation.  I guess the Chinese media which was their main source of evidences missed that?  I think this was even more believable (at face value) than the HK necklace.

Anyway, I will check that out, thanks.

5 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Oh, interesting!  It's funny that just a few minutes ago, I was on IG and saw a post about  "Especially For You" that Kyo posted (they didn't include True Love in that one, so I wasn't aware she also posted this).  I was playing all the clips to read all the lyrics and boy, it's like a perfect compliment to the WW  OST posted by PSM.  I can't believe that IGS never made it to those "reports" in other countries about their reconciliation.  I guess the Chinese media which was their main source of evidences missed that?  I think this was even more believable (at face value) than the HK necklace.

Because at the time she posted the songs in IGS around Dec 16 tabloids thought its for ex-h :joy:

9 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

A very nice lyrics and melody. Thank you. 

12 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

the songs made it to Chinese gossips but due to CLOY promo, no one thought its for Hyun Bin but for the ex-h hahaha

Hi all! My first time posting. Been lurking around this thread since last week and hence decided to post (Luckily I can rmb the the pw cos I used to ship another couple few years back) I adore Kyo since DOTS (but funnily I can't seems to ship her and her ex back then) and whereas for Bin, I became a fan through CLOY. So when I googled about him, I was greatly surprised to find that he used to date Kyo and decided to googled more about them. They looked so cute together esp when I watched videos WW in YouTube and thought ohh man what a pity they broke up. So I happened to chance across this thread and was greatly amazed by all your findings and evidences. I know currently Binnie had another set of shippers with his CLOY co star. I do adore her as well but we are afterall shippers we do not know whats going on in their private lives but whoever they end up with, lets wish them all the very best and happiness.esp to our Kyo and Bin. :))

6 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I suggest that for the newbies of the thread who just signed in, if you are indeed long time fans, you can ask recommendation from someone who is a trusted member of this thread and whom you know for a long time already, to be able to be accepted into the club sooner.

Otherwise, you can still be accepted later on just be patient. :D  

Please understand that due to many unwanted visitors here, the admin of the club cannot easily accept membership requests to join.

We'll patiently wait. Thank you :wub:

18 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Because at the time she posted the songs in IGS around Dec 16 tabloids thought its for ex-h :joy:

10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

the songs made it to Chinese gossips but due to CLOY promo, no one thought its for Hyun Bin but for the ex-h hahaha

Ah, made sense I guess. But thanks to this thread and the sharp investigators here, all these hints and crumbs are slowly getting pieced together to give us a bigger, and better, picture.  :D

I searched it on google, it says that he owns it. But anyhow, I can tell you guys what I noticed on IG. 

Vast-Ent owned by HB only have few talents, I think 6 including HB himself. It just so happens that two girl talents of theirs follows SongHyeKyo eventhough SHK not following them. Another thing that's interesting is none of them follows FL.:rolleyes:

I never said that this is an evidence for a dating or them being a couple. I just find it interesting that their talents like SongHyeKyo. :wub:

19 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

Ah, made sense I guess. But thanks to this thread and the sharp investigators here, all these hints and crumbs are slowly getting pieced together to give us a bigger, and better, picture.  :D

by the way are you using paid apps for your videos? just curious :lol:

4 minutes ago, Cea Yee said:

I searched it on google, it says that he owns it. But anyhow, I can tell you guys what I noticed on IG. 

Vast-Ent owned by HB only have few talents, I think 6 including HB himself. It just so happens that two girl talents of theirs follows SongHyeKyo eventhough SHK not following them. Another thing that's interesting is none of them follows FL.:rolleyes:

I never said that this is an evidence for a dating or them being a couple. I just find it interesting that their talents like SongHyeKyo. :wub:

Because Song Hye Kyo is Song Hye Kyo #queen

Archived