✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 hour ago, gyobin82 said:

Yes I recognise you immediately, remember the good days of shipping together with putrin, utkim etc. I was under different nicks during the hey days, had to change few times to avoid bashers. Welcome back!

Nice to know that we are still around.  Had to take a break from all this. But lockdown brought me back. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

You're good at moviemaking :heart:

@HazSharai is Directors Pyo Min-soo and Kim Kyu-tae in training!  Wonder who will be writer Noh Hee-Kyung in the making? 

WW2, please. Or Notting Hill or something more romantic. 

10 hours ago, sunflower91_ said:

Hi @hqy ! Super agree with you on this , not that sure if we can get any clue from Writer Noh as i know she is still close to SHK even after WW and they worked again on TWTWB . Last time i saw her it was during SHKs wedding , might be  they remained close  until now ,who knows Writer Noh is writing another masterpiece inspired by BinKyo real  lovestory aka WW 2  . 

Yes how nice of SHK not to delete her photo with KES  on her IG .Well the moment SHK post a photo of her hugging writer NOH just like writer KES on her IG my reaction would be like :w00t::o:blink:

Wow, and I'm super glad and gloomy when a long time Kyonatic like Ms @sunflower91_ is fully willing and not hesitant to share us and reminisce those solid moment between writer Noh and SHK. The way NHK splendidly described and praised SHK in one TWTWB interview, made me believe that even SHK is indeed surrounded by many precious people who've been working with her from the very previous, even with the writer, since writers are commonly yet notoriously known to only befriend with actors&actresses when a project is on progress.

I'm also glad to know that there are some true Kyonatics like Ms @sunflower91_ and some others here who are not hesitant to show such meaningfully full support to both SHK and HB for them to reconcile again, so I think the long time and recent fans/supporters of BinKyo can gather and unite here to show our full support to HB and especially SHK, since we know that she may be the focus of those unwanted comments.

I hope at least she will be a passerby in here and know that there's always a bunch of unconditional supports to her from all of us.

God-willingly, we can all be happy and peaceful toward whatever the reality that awaits ahead of us. In God we trust.

17 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

@HazSharai is Directors Pyo Min-soo and Kim Kyu-tae in training!  Wonder who will be writer Noh Hee-Kyung in the making? 

WW2, please. Or Notting Hill or something more romantic. 

OMO, I could never!  :sweatingbullets: But thanks.

I'm not very familiar with Kdrama PD names (which I probably should), so I had to google Kim Kyu-tae.  Oh wow, I didn't realize he was the PD of TWTWB!    This was one of the first kdramas I watched because it was one of Netflix's suggested shows a couple of years ago and I really liked it.  But only after watching WW did I know that NHK wrote that too!  So yeah, I am also hoping that one day, NHK will write a script that BinKyo just couldn't resist.  She's Binnie's favorite scriptwriter after all, and I'm sure also Kyo's since she worked with her twice already.

5 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

OMO, I could never!  :sweatingbullets: But thanks.

I'm not very familiar with Kdrama PD names (which I probably should), so I had to google Kim Kyu-tae.  Oh wow, I didn't realize he was the PD of TWTWB!    This was one of the first kdramas I watched because it was one of Netflix's suggested shows a couple of years ago and I really liked it.  But only after watching WW did I know that NHK wrote that too!  So yeah, I am also hoping that one day, NHK will write a script that BinKyo just couldn't just resist.  She's Binnie's favorite scriptwriter after all, and I'm sure also Kyo's since she worked with her twice already.

Director Kim Kyu Tae also directed WW with Director Pyo Min-soo. 

I really wish NHK would write for a film  for H2. Would be nice to watch it. I really love her writing in both productions. 

That’s what I am hearing from other kyonatics who really didn’t care for SHK and HB getting back together. They finally feel like these two are at least on talking terms but don’t know if there is anything more to it ATM. Anyways SHK is a strong woman  and she will find her own path of happiness be it HB or whoever. I will support her decision 

19 minutes ago, NDI66 said:

That’s what I am hearing from other kyonatics who really didn’t care for SHK and HB getting back together. They finally feel like these two are at least on talking terms but don’t know if there is anything more to it ATM. Anyways SHK is a strong woman  and she will find her own path of happiness be it HB or whoever. I will support her decision 

Yea that's her life and we personally do not know them. They looked so in love when they were together. So clingy hahaha :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

:unsure: I'm not very good with song titles, so I don't know this one, tbh :D

Just type Tobias Jesso Jr. This was posted by kyo last Dec.in her ig story together with Especially for you. Her model friend also posted this on her ig story last Sat. The lyrics suits them well 

Archived