✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 hour ago, hqy said:

I thought it's writers KES and KWS who will be remembered as an indirect matchmaker, but seemingly it turns out now that it's NHK's turn, God-willingly.

In God we trust.

But I respect the way Kyo leaves the only DOTS's related picture in her IG which is KES. I know she's really respectful.

Hi @hqy ! Super agree with you on this , not that sure if we can get any clue from Writer Noh as i know she is still close to SHK even after WW and they worked again on TWTWB . Last time i saw her it was during SHKs wedding , might be  they remained close  until now ,who knows Writer Noh is writing another masterpiece inspired by BinKyo real  lovestory aka WW 2  . 

Yes how nice of SHK not to delete her photo with KES  on her IG .Well the moment SHK post a photo of her hugging writer NOH just like writer KES on her IG my reaction would be like :w00t::o:blink:

42 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo liked June 12, 2020 video of two courting squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her before 

next like would be photo of Panda :D

https://makeagif.com/gif/hyun-bin-song-hye-kyo-make-up-moment-engsub-nwXLP-#

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Marso18 said:

Try to watch Worlds Within the character their is really close to both Kyo and Hyun Bin’s character. And the story is really close to reality. 

Yeah, I've watch it several times. But back then wla pa akong idea about HB personality. It's Kyo's drama that I love the most

1 hour ago, HazSharai said:

I always thought it was so random that JiOh started calling her “Squirrel” towards the end of the drama.  

Me too. It was only this recent that I've learned about it. BTW, I only watch WW in 2016. But when I watch that "squirrel" part, I was asking was it really part of the script?

Hi,:) I wanted to join this group although to be honest I'm more on a SongHyeKyo fan. I'm more active on Twitter & Insta just to have an update of her. I decided to join this group 'cause I'm into SHK's happiness. So far with all that's been happening with her and to the people that the fans are trying to link her to. I feel that there's kinda truth to news bet. her and Hyun Bin. :wub:But don't get me wrong, it's only my observation with all the evidences that I have been seeing outside and inside this forum. Another thing is people here are not toxic. Because for me like you guys, in case Hyun Bin announces that he's dating someone else not SHK, I will for sure respect that. That's even better so that trolls can leave SHK otherwise if they are- I will be happy and be supportive of SHK. To be honest, I used to be a fan of the original BinKyo which consist of Won Bin and SHK. But it didn't happen, still hoping for a project though for the 2 since they really have good chemistry. :tears:Anyhow, I hope SHK and Hyun Bin (if really dating-I hope)the best of everything. :wub:All I wanted for Hyun Bin is if in case they are together, he should protect HyeKyo at all cost because this beautiful soul doesn't deserve the hate from people. 

I was watching BinKyo videos on YTube and came across this cute video that was made few years ago. (I wanna give credit to the owner). Just wanna share this 'cause I think this is so cute- it's like telling us now that BinKyo really belong to each other despite everything that have happened bet them in this "World That They Live In.":wub:

10 minutes ago, leek said:

HK stylist suddenly posted throwback of Kyo and Panda last January. Hmmm

I've been reading about Binnie being referred to as Panda. I'm not very familiar with BinKyo story from 10 years ago, can someone share what was this about? 

4 minutes ago, HazSharai said:

I've been reading about Binnie being referred to as Panda. I'm not very familiar with BinKyo story from 10 years ago, can someone share what was this about? 

Because Kyo became Panda Ambassador in June 2009. 

HB was referred to as her own Big Panda lol 

2 hours ago, Piya said:

As I may be ineligible to be in the closed club, please remember us and keep updating or posting your updated news or clues. Many open-minded fan and I will always look forward reading (happily) about BinKyo in this forum :wub:

True:wub: Yes, please:tears:

Those who loves reading romance novels are aware there are plenty of stories about old lovers who found each other again after moving on to other people. One of the best romantic stories. :D

IF this indeed is happening to these two, I pray this will be happy ending already. They deserve it.  :wub:

6 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Those who loves reading romance novels are aware there are plenty of stories about old lovers who found each other again after moving on to other people. One of the best romantic stories. :D

IF this indeed is happening to these two, I pray this will be happy ending already. They deserve it.  :wub:

True. BinKyo truly deserve each other. Wishing them the best.

Archived