✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

3 minutes ago, hqy said:

I thought it's writers KES and KWS who will be remembered as an indirect matchmaker, but seemingly it turns out now that it's NHK's turn, God-willingly.

In God we trust.

But I respect the way Kyo leaves the only DOTS's related picture in her IG which is KES. I know she's really respectful.

Writer Nhk is their mentor.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! This is my first post. Been a lurker before and i cant remember my old account so i made a new one. ☺️ I have been reading all your posts and one thing i can say is that we are on the same boat. I'm a SHK fan ever since BUT i love HB too! And my gut tells me that there is something BEAUTIFUL with these two. Maybe friends or lovers again but still i am happy for BinKyo. I love all your posts. Keep it up and don't mind the other over jealous ship. They are just threatened! God bless! ❤️

3 minutes ago, Guk said:

i guess writer NHK deserves an award and invitation soon :heart:

When I was making my first BinKyo video, I wished they would reunite in another drama by NHK.  I know many think they might never work in another production together if they’re together IRL, but I will always wish a script will come up that both of them can’t just pass up.  I mean, it will be such a shame to waste their kind on-screen chemistry and I really think they fed off on each other when acting so their scenes together always came out great. 

And hey, I am adding Kyo liking the squirrel video as a positive energy towards my wishful thinking :D  I always thought it was so random that JiOh started calling her “Squirrel” towards the end of the drama.  In hindsight, that could be the time they started having special feelings with each other (or being more vocal about it on set) and HB slipped up but the PD just let it go :wub:

When there's additional coincidence after I logged out :o:wub:

Updated :ph34r:

2020:

1. PSM Posted WW OST and Kyo's like and laughing response

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided ff her maybe bec of Hyun Bin's pics 

3. Squad camping pic in an undisclosed loc May 9,  HB CF shoot May 10, Kyo posted leaves May 4 but she always vacation in countryside for many days, and the supposed sighting of Kyo in HB CF loc accdg to Weibo

4. EMIS brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of the brand. She isnt following FL of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too.

5. Coincidences in the timeline regarding Baby R 

6. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB unlike in 2017-2018

7. Kyo's close friend posted a clip from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts. 

8. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

9. BK closed the comments section because of too much shipping. Her friends Kyo squad did not close the comment section when Kyo and ex-h were secretly dating but only closed comments from shippers when they already secretly separated 

10. Kyo's photographer BFF is the photographer for all Hyun Bin's CF this year. 

11. Kyo liked June 12, 2020 video of two courting squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her before 

12.  THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST

2019: 

Kyo soundtrips Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him, BK wedding with HB and squad so friendly with each other, HB went home from Mongolia alone to spend his bday in Korea, Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov 

Outrageous rumors haha:

The speculations of necklace in Chinese tabloids are very funny and outright wrong. It's Chaumet. 

Wow thanks for the info @Guk and @MayaE, I didn't know much about writers in K-Drama, but I'm glad to know that PD PMS worked with SHK in FH before WW, and NHK worked again with her in TWTWB after WW, it's like pair-linking in Kyo's side, but I don't know about HB's side

15 minutes ago, Sprinkless love said:

Hello! This is my first post. Been a lurker before and i cant remember my old account so i made a new one. ☺️ I have been reading all your posts and one thing i can say is that we are on the same boat. I'm a SHK fan ever since BUT i love HB too! And my gut tells me that there is something BEAUTIFUL with these two. Maybe friends or lovers again but still i am happy for BinKyo. I love all your posts. Keep it up and don't mind the other over jealous ship. They are just threatened! God bless! ❤️

Welcome. Just enjoy sailing and just ignore those who's going to bash if ever you'll encounter one.

30 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

2020:

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided ff her maybe bec of Hyun Bin's pics 

3. Squad camping pic in an undisclosed loc May 9,  HB CF shoot May 10, Kyo posted leaves May 4 but she always vacation in countryside for many days, and the supposed sighting of Kyo in HB CF loc accdg to Weibo

4. EMIS brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of the brand. She isnt following FL of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too.

6. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB unlike in 2017-2018

7. Kyo's close friend posted a clip from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts. 

8. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

9. BK closed the comments section because of too much shipping. Her friends Kyo squad did not close the comment section when Kyo and ex-h were secretly dating but only closed comments from shippers when they already secretly separated 

11. Kyo liked June 12, 2020 video of two courting squirrels - Hyun Bin's endearment to her before 

2019: 

Kyo soundtrips Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him, BK wedding with HB and squad so friendly with each other, HB went home from Mongolia alone to spend his bday in Korea, Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov 

Outrageous rumors haha:

The speculations of necklace in Chinese tabloids are very funny and outright wrong. It's Chaumet. 

Thanks dear. 

to lurkers this is only partial we have some info we cannot share hahaha

27 minutes ago, hqy said:

Wow thanks for the info @Guk and @MayaE, I didn't know much about writers in K-Drama, but I'm glad to know that PD PMS worked with SHK in FH before WW, and NHK worked again with her in TWTWB after WW, it's like pair-linking in Kyo's side, but I don't know about HB's side

Have you observe kyo's name in twtwb is Oh Young

Jung ji      OH

Joo joon  YOUNG

Because kiss day is about to end, here is our enjoyment for now:

Always rooting for binkyo, not because they not only they look good together, but they visibly make each other happy :heart:!

3 minutes ago, Lola said:

Because kiss day is about to end, here is our enjoyment for now:

Always rooting for binkyo, not because they not only they look good together, but they visibly make each other happy :heart:!

When Kyo is a baby when she is with HB hahaha

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

2020:

2019: 

Outrageous rumors haha:

:heart:

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

OMG why did she like the squirrel? Any Song Hye Kyo fan who watched World’s Within and know BinKyo lovestory can relate. B)

The make up moment in WW

Archived