Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

Another coincidence added :blink:

2020:

1. PSM Posted WW OST and Kyo's like and laughing response

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided ff her maybe bec of Hyun Bin's pics 

3. Squad camping pic in an undisclosed loc May 9,  HB CF shoot May 10, Kyo posted leaves May 4 but she always vacation in countryside for many days, and the supposed sighting of Kyo in HB CF loc accdg to Weibo

4. EMIS brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of the brand. She isnt following FL of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too.

5. Coincidences in the timeline regarding Baby R 

6. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB unlike in 2017-2018

7. Kyo's close friend posted a clip from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts. 

8. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

9. BK closed the comments section because of too much shipping. Her friends Kyo squad did not close the comment section when Kyo and ex-h were secretly dating but only closed comments from shippers when they already secretly separated 

10. Kyo's photographer BFF is the photographer for all Hyun Bin's CF this year. 

11. THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST

2019: 

Kyo soundtrips Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him, BK wedding with HB and squad so friendly with each other, HB went home from Mongolia alone to spend his bday in Korea, Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov 

Outrageous rumors haha:

The speculations of necklace in Chinese tabloids are very funny and outright wrong. It's Chaumet. 

There's new crumbs from Kyo she liked video of TWO SQUIRRELS IN LOVE 

OMO!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Queen_Y said:

Hello, I've been a silent reader here. I'm more of a fan of kyo but I've seen and liked some of Hyun Bin's projects. It's good to see you guys being rational and a responsible shippers. I've been enjoying your investigations and being detectives :D.  I'm all for Kyo's happiness and if it's hyun bin, then I'll be happy for them.She deserves to be happy.  I'm just sad that I wouldn't be able to keep up with her lovelife anymore haha since you guys made a private group, so i decided to create an account. I'm hoping I'll be accepted in your club. Promise,  I'm  not a troll haha,  just a silent reader for real. Thank you:wub::)

Welcome aboard. Nice to hear that you are enjoying. This thread will still continue. We don't even know who will be approve to join the BinKyo club as the approval is still pending.  Actually this thread is open to all as long  you are open-minded and knows how to respect others. It's just that everyday more hints are coming our way. I don't know if it's just a coincidence and they are feeding us with hints to make this thread even more enjoyable. So let's just enjoy together for now. Happy sailing.

26 minutes ago, wze2702 said:

Specifically squirrels in the courting stage :wub:

Oh my God! And just this morning@gyobin82 said to us that instead of in shipping stage, we're already in COURTSHIP stage!

I know the one who's seen SHK in person has its sixth sense, or....SHK (or one of her squad) has been definitely and closely watching this thread.

Ps: I'm now arrived at the stage where I can't differ whether I'm delusional or not :wub: but all I can hope that she's really hinting so we can count it as evidence

3 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Hahaha waaah the timing is really perfect. How can a squirrel be posted by her friend and Kyo liked it. Maybe she remember something :ph34r:B)

Her friend is French so maybe he does not really know anything about BinKyo. 

It's up to Kyo whether or not she will like the Squirrels despite the rumors and its connection to Hyun Bin.

Just now, leek said:

It's up to Kyo whether or not she will like the Squirrels 

Hahaha yes. Is it another coincidence or Kyo is really giving us subtle hints. :joy:

3 hours ago, MayaE said:

I hope someone from their squad were lurking and read our request. Of course we, BinKyonatics, as always, put our Trust in God alone. There's nothing impossible with God. This one is already a miracle.

Same thoughts, I always believe in destiny and true love. And however hard and painful it may seems for them, finally God had shown them the path back in each other arms. To all our deadly investigators, thank you so much. And I will always be happy reading and sometimes replying back to each one of you. I am deeply amazed to know that I am with this group of intellectuals and with people with clear mindset on our visions. May God continue to empower our couple with strength and guidance. Kudos, Binkyonatics....

This can either be coincidence because maybe Kyo is just liking photos.

But it could also be an evidence that Kyo is giving to her fans for us to be ready for the reconciliation of squirrels giving us the hint that they are in the point of courtSHIP. 

I can really feel the thrill of this love story. What will be the next clue? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Maybe the BinKyo wedding will be earlier than we expect hahaha (delulu)

Why all of sudden you said this lol? Actually I've been thinking for days, if,  would it be possible if SHK announce "anything" in July 4th to counter what she announced back in 3 years ago? I mean, it could be the bandaid to her bandage in heart, and her true love is her bandaid. 

[DELULU ALERT]

12 minutes ago, leek said:

It's up to Kyo whether or not she will like the Squirrels despite the rumors and its connection to Hyun Bin.

Not just Squirrels but Squirrels who are courting and the caption is about Love  :wub:

I AM THINKING WHY? I HAVE NOT NOTICED HER LIKING A SQUIRREL BEFORE THIS. 

Any Kyo's fans who remember her liking Squirrels since she opened IG? :phew:

1 minute ago, hqy said:

Why all of sudden you said this lol? Actually I've been thinking for days, if,  would it be possible if SHK announce "anything" in July 4th to counter what she announced back in 3 years ago? I mean, it could be the bandaid to her bandage in heart, and her true love. 

[DELULU ALERT]

Because if they really are back together and they know each other for too long already so the possibility of getting married is really possible.

But I Kyo will not announce it same date as she announced back 3 years ago. Maybe the announcement she will another clue. Hahaha

Those regulars, genuine fans of BinKyo & long time members of Soompi who requested to join the club has been approved, please proceed there and start any topic you like. 

Thanks and welcome to the Club!

4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Not just Squirrels but Squirrels who are courting and the caption is about Love  :wub:

I AM THINKING WHY? I HAVE NOT NOTICED HER LIKING A SQUIRREL BEFORE THIS. 

Any Kyo's fans who remember her liking Squirrels since she opened IG? :phew:

Maybe she didn’t also like a squirrel post back then because maybe their is no mutual friend of her posted a squirrel.

But with this pic that she liked it seems that fate is really making way to give us symbols of possibilities that their lovestory can be revived again. :wub:

38 minutes ago, leek said:

So they are courting. I thought lovers already :wub::joy:

This is a great find. I could not recall Kyo has liked pics of Squirrels before. 

Are we going to consider that as Exhibit L or M? Of course I am only counting the evidences here. :P

WoW within more than just a month , BinKyo detectives here are able to come up with these clues/hints/coincidence, im quite optimistic that  there's more to dig and more to discover . Here's my fave among the list that i am quite convinced that there is something  to look forward to  :

1. PSM Posted WW OST and Kyo's like and laughing response

-  same as you guys why of all songs ?  why is SHK seems fine in making such comments ? why did PSM turned off comment section         or  delete the post  ? why is K media not picking on this but a simple comment of SHK to SYA and LJ make headlines ? 

11. THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST  

- UAA and VAST  usually are quick to issue Denial or Admission statement , but how come until now no official statement from them ? I dont think they dont know about this rumor , if this is indeed ridiculous they could issue once and for all a Denial statement like they use to do .  or maybe they have a lot to consider that can affect their artist, they must have been extra careful on this matter . Anyways , this somehow turns out to be a favor on shippers coz SILENCE means _________ :w00t:  lets just wait and see ! for sure we will know the truth in due time and we are ready to accept whatever the truth is ! if this is purely baseless rumor then fine we will go on with our normal daily lives but for now we will enjoy whatever updates we have in this thread.

and now I find the photo of HB sitted beside Ms Park during BK wedding as a prelude to the things that are happening now plus SHKs playlist , the lyrics of those songs say something . 

Keep on investigating guys !  As we have more updates for sure more are signing up with new user name and barge in on this thread spewing negativity ,be on alert on this kind of toxic people! 

Spoiler

Funny how that troll quotes what the admin/moderator post several pages before who happens to be the creator of this thread and with us during the Worlds Within thread days. WHAT IF this "gossip that derives from the wishful thinking of some fans fueled by the farfetched  imaginations of Chinese tabloids " as they have considered turns out  to be the truth like what happens to the divorce rumors from not wearing wedding ring. Yes it seems ridiculous then , but after a few months the truth was revealed .   

Archived