✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

May I add that they both look Blooming recently? Hahaha

Yes and even Hb looks so tired ( last night pics.) he certainly looks happy. Now, I remember what Kyo said in Taiwan during WW promo, Being inlove makes her beautiful.

And Hb said ( while promoting his drama ) In his eyes, everything in her looks pretty.

Aww BinKyo, for me, you're meant to be.

9 minutes ago, Guk said:

i think visitors keep lurking here because they have NOTHING TO ANALYZE ANYMORE lol

FAN SERVICE OVER HAHAHAHA

Too bad they don't have common squad. At least it helps them during this drought period. :D

4 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Yes and even Hb looks so tired ( last night pics.) he certainly looks happy. Now, I remember what Kyo said in Taiwan during WW promo, Being inlove makes her beautiful.

And Hb said ( while promoting his drama ) In his eyes, everything in her looks pretty.

Aww BinKyo, for me, you're meant to be.

Indeed because Kyo in WW is the prettiest like she is always pretty in all her dramas but she is really the prettiest in WW. So fresh and happy. 

And HB also wants to see his beautiful gf everyday so he visits Kyo even if his filming site is busan. Hahaha Excited for the reunited BinKyo 

16 minutes ago, Monica Acinom said:

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker eversince. Since it was during the hype of ssc so this thread was silent. Anyway, Don't know if this has been posted here. Anyone watch Kyo's encounter drama? Well, Kim jin hyuk character resembles a lot of Binnie's personality. Both love photography and travel. Both are mature when it comes to relationship. Just my observation tho.

Try to watch Worlds Within the character their is really close to both Kyo and Hyun Bin’s character. And the story is really close to reality. 

11 hours ago, MayaE said:

Maybe you are landing on the wrong thread. 

Spoiler

Crash Landing On binkYo's thread :D

Ps note: I'm sorry I can't help but letting this words popped in my head, and can't hold but type them down in this thread, hehe. I hope my comment does not violate any rule hehe. Peace be unto you all. #inGodwetrust

By the way, this kind of fish cracker that's featured in WW and posted recently by Sol Mi is from the restaurant of Kyo's friend. The cracker was also used as "evidence" by a Chinese blogger but I don't think it is. :D

We don't believe all that's written in Chinese tabloids as our visitors alleged us of doing :joy:

664-E624-C-E68-A-4-CC0-8-B1-E-4138-D2-CE

15 minutes ago, hqy said:

Crash Landing On binkYo's thread :D

Ps note: I'm sorry I can't help but letting this words popped in my head, and can't hold but type them down hehe. I hope my comment does not violate any rule hehe. Peace be unto you all. #inGodwetrust

Lol that'swhy I didn't use that word.

4 minutes ago, wze2702 said:

Specifically squirrels in the courting stage :wub:

So they are courting. I thought lovers already :wub::joy:

This is a great find. I could not recall Kyo has liked pics of Squirrels before. 

6 hours ago, leek said:

By the way, this kind of fish cracker that's featured in WW and posted recently by Sol Mi is from the restaurant of Kyo's friend. The cracker was also used as "evidence" by a Chinese blogger but I don't think it is. :D

We don't believe all that's written in Chinese tabloids as our visitors alleged us of doing :joy:

NOW IM CRAVING FOR THIIIIIIS!!! 

Hello, I've been a silent reader here. I'm more of a fan of kyo but I've seen and liked some of Hyun Bin's projects. It's good to see you guys being rational and a responsible shippers. I've been enjoying your investigations and being detectives :D.  I'm all for Kyo's happiness and if it's hyun bin, then I'll be happy for them.She deserves to be happy.  I'm just sad that I wouldn't be able to keep up with her lovelife anymore haha since you guys made a private group, so i decided to create an account. I'm hoping I'll be accepted in your club. Promise,  I'm  not a troll haha,  just a silent reader for real. Thank you:wub::)

Archived