Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Another coincidence added :blink:

2020:

1. PSM Posted WW OST and Kyo's like and laughing response

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided ff her maybe bec of Hyun Bin's pics 

3. Squad camping pic in an undisclosed loc May 9,  HB CF shoot May 10, Kyo posted leaves May 4 but she always vacation in countryside for many days, and the supposed sighting of Kyo in HB CF loc accdg to Weibo

4. EMIS brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of the brand. She isnt following FL of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too.

5. Coincidences in the timeline regarding Baby R 

6. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB unlike in 2017-2018

7. Kyo's close friend posted a clip from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts. 

8. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

9. BK closed the comments section because of too much shipping. Her friends Kyo squad did not close the comment section when Kyo and ex-h were secretly dating but only closed comments from shippers when they already secretly separated 

10. THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST

2019: 

Kyo soundtrips Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him, BK wedding with HB and squad so friendly with each other, HB went home from Mongolia alone to spend his bday in Korea, Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov 

Outrageous rumors haha:

The speculations of necklace in Chinese tabloids are very funny and outright wrong. It's Chaumet. 

Thanks for these.

To the trolls new accounts, 

We have our own investigations and we do  not rely on Chinese media  :tounge_xd:

3 minutes ago, leek said:

Thanks for these.

To the trolls new accounts, 

We have our own investigations and we do  not rely on Chinese media  :tounge_xd:

Hahahhaah true. We don’t usually believe and rely on those media. We do our own investigation. Another effort troller haahhaha

1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

i observed that successful celebrity couples in Korea are the couples that were not the main leads together and / or not in the very popular dramas. 

Park Sol Mi and husband - Lead actor and second lead female 

Ji Sung (he's PSM's ex btw lol) and Lee Bo Young - Lead actor and second lead

Eugene and hubby - both lead couple but their drama was not very popular.

KTH and Rain - Only were together in CF

Divorced: 

SHK and ex h - the only time lead couple from blockbuster drama got married but even before 1 year anniv was already in trouble lol

GHS and AJH - lead couple of Blood

LDG and wife - also lead couple in their drama

Oh yes, I see the pattern there. Hmm, given the fact that HB & Kyo once broke up before, will that be counted as the "curse breaker" for the finally married couple? (Hehe, such kinds of curse is very popular in sportaintment world around the globe, and a couple just needs to be the curse breaker for that pattern)

When I firstly heard in early 2017 about the their willingness for not being fully paid, the SSC hype was around and so huge, but all I can remember that I was feeling so sad for them that they're not together anymore. If such willingness was made decisively by both of them as a couple, so I just thought, if only the love could last forever for them, then it's the best "payment" ever from God. 

And to date, it seems that HB is still SHK's best ex that we can conclude is still in good term with her, God-willingly. In God we trust.

34 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

2020:

2. Kyo and BK finally following each other. She has always avoided ff her maybe bec of Hyun Bin's pics 

3. Squad camping pic in an undisclosed loc May 9,  HB CF shoot May 10, Kyo posted leaves May 4 but she always vacation in countryside for many days, and the supposed sighting of Kyo in HB CF loc accdg to Weibo

4. EMIS brand spotted in CLOY. Kyo's BFF is the boss of the brand. She isnt following FL of CLOY, so she may be able to access the drama thru HB. Chaumet was worn by 2nd lead too.

6. Kyo's friends are now vocal in liking and commenting posts about HB unlike in 2017-2018

7. Kyo's close friend posted a clip from Kim Sam Soon. It has never happened before that her friends posted anything with Hyun Bin's face on their IG accounts. 

8. the cryptic Kyo and Panda IGS of stylist in January. June 2009 pics when Kyo and HB were dating and they were Panda and Squirrel couple. 

9. BK closed the comments section because of too much shipping. Her friends Kyo squad did not close the comment section when Kyo and ex-h were secretly dating but only closed comments from shippers when they already secretly separated 

10. THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST

2019: 

Kyo soundtrips Especially for You, Try Again, True Love, HB always on his phone at airport with drama partner just sitting near him, BK wedding with HB and squad so friendly with each other, HB went home from Mongolia alone to spend his bday in Korea, Kyo posted W Korea June 2009 cover in Nov 

Outrageous rumors haha:

The speculations of necklace in Chinese tabloids are very funny and outright wrong. It's Chaumet. 

i think you forgot to add the photographer details shared by @JennyChang the other night. :)

Hallo...

Finally i joint this forum after become silent reader for several months ago. I'm sorry if my english not good. I really like to read this thread because I can find some hints about Binkyo, because I loves them so much. I hope they can back together. Thank you All... ❤️

42 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

2020:

10. Kyo's photographer BFF is the photographer for all Hyun Bin's CF this year. 

11. THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST

2019: 

Outrageous rumors haha:

The one I really believe and that persuaded me to believe is the post of president PSM plus the timeline of BK’s wedding where HB is seated beside Ellen Park. Hehe

23 minutes ago, Phucan said:

In my opinion, i don’t think Kyo marry SJK because of the shippers. It’s only a part which make her belive in her choice. As a fan of Kyo, i used to read some pages about SSC. At this time, exh always show sweet gestures to her. And as the letter Kyo wrote for her fan after annoucing marriage, she mentioned that for long time, exh alaways show the sincere behavior and belive in her. 
But everything is not as her wish. Actually, I don’t think exh is suitable for her. They have different chartacters, one is honest and one is always behave cleaverly. So this is the reason why I support Binkyo, because maybe they have the same mind and thinkings.

shk really loved exh and thought he was the one since she was happy and nobody (not even the fans ) was against it. everybody was happy. the timing she met exh was "apparently " the perfect time for marriage. turned out all wrong in the end. they are just not meant to be. i just hate the way exh filed the divorce.

i hope hb is "the one" ( if they really got back together), so that no more heartaches for shk :heart:

11 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Made an effort again just to lurk and post in this thread hahaha

Now her/his effort is by quoting previously posted comment which was more than a hundred pages before. Smart, or smooth, or smuggling?

37 minutes ago, delux said:

You join just 20 mins.ago. Don't you know that @ebullient help us to have a Binkyo thread wayback 2015? Different persons  have different views and what's important in this thread is that we respect each other no matter how different opinions we have. She posted her comment in May and today is June 14. Many things may change,different things can happen in span of days,months. We don't depend on any media here. We have our own investigator who have clearer eyes. Anyway, our pres. is more than ten yrs bff of kyo lol.  Maybe you are landing on the wrong thread. 

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

The one I really believe and that persuaded me to believe is the post of president PSM plus the timeline of BK’s wedding where HB is seated beside Ellen Park. Hehe

same. the belmakang wedding was the first exhibit that made me search for more about binkyo after yeaarrrs of moving on from Binkyo :) then president psm post and the rest is history :wub:

She has to meet this passerby to truly know who is the one to stay on in her life. I’m sad she has to go through the divorce but I think it makes her stronger and it’s a path she has to walk to re-meet her forever love. 

22 minutes ago, Guk said:

shk really loved exh and thought he was the one since she was happy and nobody (not even the fans ) was against it. everybody was happy. the timing she met exh was "apparently " the perfect time for marriage. turned out all wrong in the end. they are just not meant to be. i just hate the way exh filed the divorce.

i hope hb is "the one" ( if they really got back together), so that no more heartaches for shk :heart:

Let's just say some bad things never last. Some people were not meant to be. This is more appopriate to say so both sides can have a more happier life ahead of them. BinKyo have beautiful souls. God will make them happier, to whom? let's just wait and see. Let's just endure the bashing and all that is thrown to us for now. Hoping that Hb will marry soon so we will all get to know the one for her. I remember one interview of Kyo wherein she said when she is sad after the shooting she just went home and go inside her room and cry. She is afraid of hurting other people so she just keep it to herself. What a beautiful soul. Indeed she is beautiful in and out.

1 minute ago, Guk said:

Yes I totally agree with this. The way ex h filed the divorce makes me realized how coward ex h is letting his ex wife face all the controversies without even thinking that it is the two of them that should work out for their marriage. 
But thankfully I am happy that those traits of ex h really exposed who he really is. I am just thankful that Kyo is now free from pain seeing her smile again.

55 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

2020:

10. Kyo's photographer BFF is the photographer for all Hyun Bin's CF this year. 

11. THE DEAFENING SILENCE OF UAA AND VAST

2019: 

Outrageous rumors haha:

May I add that they both look Blooming recently? Hahaha

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker eversince. Since it was during the hype of ssc so this thread was silent. Anyway, Don't know if this has been posted here. Anyone watch Kyo's encounter drama? Well, Kim jin hyuk character resembles a lot of Binnie's personality. Both love photography and travel. Both are mature when it comes to relationship. Just my observation tho.

1 hour ago, Lola said:

I've not spotted anything yet. Ruby liked a post from o.gu's 7 hours ago. If hb has finished filming the korea scenes, then myb they're spending quality time together now ;).

Maybe ruby and o gu are meant to be lol

Archived