✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

6 hours ago, NDI66 said:

Hello everybody 

I love this shipping forum because y’all are such a “chillaxed”  and happy :)) bunch of people. Love the fact that you all ship responsibly. I used to be a BinJin shipper and now I just stan both HB and SYJ individually because the writing, direction and editing is what made CLOY click and acting  of all the main leads and support actors was great as well. But the level of toxicity in that forum and a bunch of immature thoughts made me realize it’s not for me . Now that I am watching WW, I find the chemistry between SHK and HB really there . More than CLOY. So I am here to support you and cheer you all for your detective works and news that will bring a smiley :) face and also commend all of you shippers for placing mental health above any delusional thoughts. So bless your hearts and happy shipping . 

Welcome to this thread. Hope you’ll enjoy reading post here. Hehe 

• Love 2
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Yesterday, K insta story uploaded a video of old film My name is Kim Sam Soon.:wub: 

K is YZ's brother ( kyo's BFF) He is close to Kyo and HK stylish too. Haha some fans used to come to his instagram and asked about whether HK stylish was his girlfriend :lol::lol::lol:.

So hurry up coming to his instagram if you want to check this. This maybe will disappeared in 2 more hours. HeheB)

Ps: he followed Baby R instagram too:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 3
On 6/13/2020 at 11:48 PM, NDI66 said:

Hello everybody 

I love this shipping forum because y’all are such a “chillaxed”  and happy :)) bunch of people. Love the fact that you all ship responsibly. I used to be a BinJin shipper and now I just stan both HB and SYJ individually because the writing, direction and editing is what made CLOY click and acting  of all the main leads and support actors was great as well.

Hi, welcome abroad in this slow-yet-surely sailing ark along with the broad-minded crews and passengers, I'm glad you ended up here. Although I'm also new here and absolutely not one of the expert detective ninjas in this ship, but I'm more than glad to reintroduce you that one of the mottos here is In God we trust. Plus, we're more of gaining & collecting clues rather than just merely making delulus.

Perhaps these principles that we strongly hold have been making some visitors that lurk here can't help them but being envious, so they lurk in here but seem to be unable to hold their irksome comments. They lurk but they irk in this ark once they know their ship is threatened for not being able to disembark, and finally abandoned in the dark.

In contrast to them, we are not even hesitant to show our happiness and will congratulate HB if he finally confirms his relationship with his latest FL. Because I personally have faith in God if fate can not be avoided especially about who our lives end up with. However, we are given the option to strive even it's such a long and tiring one.

Peace be unto you all. In God we trust.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
11 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Yesterday, K insta story uploaded a video of old film My name is Kim Sam Soon.:wub: 

K is YZ's brother ( kyo's BFF) He is close to Kyo and HK stylish too. Haha some fans used to come to his instagram and asked about whether HK stylish was his girlfriend :lol::lol::lol:.

So hurry up coming to his instagram if you want to check this. This maybe will disappeared in 2 more hours. HeheB)

I saw this too :P He is very close to Kyo too and followed by Kyo :joy:

There was a time him and stylist had sweet pics so fans thought he is the bf :lol:

His caption It's Fun to Watch You Again

1576-BDD1-A82-F-4676-BEF1-D369-EF110917.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1
14 minutes ago, leek said:

There was a time him and stylist had sweet pics so fans thought he is the bf :lol:

His caption: it's fun to watch you again...

Is open to many interpretations. LOL

1. Fun to watch ( see) you (both) again

2. Fun to see you (plural, interaction)

3. Fun (happy) to see (that) you (plural) (together) again

(Can't help but think about it :D)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 5
14 minutes ago, Nona said:

His caption: it's fun to watch you again...

Is open to many interpretations. LOL

1. Fun to watch ( see) you (both) again

2. Fun to see you (plural, interaction)

3. Fun (happy) to see (that) you (plural) (together) again

(Can't help but think about it :D)

It's possible because he is part of Kyo's inner circle. The first glimpses of Ruby came from his instagram story when him and Yezi were at Kyo's house.  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
37 minutes ago, leek said:

45 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Ps: he followed Baby R instagram too:ph34r:

I saw yesterday he uploaded an old drama I said it looked familiar but did not watch further so I did not see Hyun Bin :lol:

Anyone know the conversation translation in this particular scene? 

Kyo and Ruby follow him so whatever account she uses, Kyo can watch the IGS and see HB :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Omg my delulu here finally after 15 year K can meet Jin Heon in real life.:wub:

So maybe last night someone opened a night party invited some close friends  to celebrate someone finally finish filming in Korea. 

What a noisy night right Baby R!!! :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
2 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

So maybe last night someone opened a night party invited some close friends  to celebrate someone finally finish filming in Korea. 

Clip was posted 22 hours ago so it means the other night when there were several visitors at the house (delulu haha) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, JennyChang said:

15 years because the show my name is kim sam soon was shown in 2005. 

Since the ig story was 23h ago, the squad met him 2 days ago? The night before sk had some friends over for dinner right?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Clip was posted 22 hours ago so it means the other night when there were several visitors at the house (delulu haha) 

So, maybe the photo of drunk HB yesterday was not from last night but taken on Fri night. After shoot, he came by sk's house when her friends were still there. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
4 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Daddy joined them :heart:

was it official announcement party? haha

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
14 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

What made him select and watch a drama where Hyun Bin became a superstar all these years? 

Why that drama among thousands and thousands of dramas? 

And why post it in IGS? 

14 minutes ago, myonlykyo said:

speechless  :crazy:

Yezi's bro is very close to Kyo's circle, and even divashim posts cloy on his Instagram, something he hasn't done since sega days. 

29 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I could not recall any of the squad posting anything with Hyun Bin's face for several years especially in 2017 B)

He had another caption in the next clip, "it's interesting to see now after 15 years."

I didn't notice any of Kyo's friends posting anything related to Hyun Bin too for several years since she opened IG. 

I guess she did not want him mentioned before among her friends so they respected her wishes. But it's totally different now when even Kyo herself follows his stylist. :glasses:

• Awesome 5
  • Insightful 2
18 minutes ago, myonlykyo said:

speechless  :crazy:

Yezi's bro is very close to Kyo's circle, and even divashim posts cloy on his Instagram, something he hasn't done since sega days. 

Yes the first thing i feel weird about divashim. He seems support Cloy. The thing he never did before to protect his best friend

• Awesome 5
  • Insightful 1
16 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Yes the first thing i feel weird about divashim. He seems support Cloy. The thing he never did before to protect his best friend

Divashim is very vocal friend. Although Kyo is not following him because I think they haven't seen each other since 2017 (he was at the wedding) but I think he knows all about Kyo's updates because he is close to the squad.

It was also in his IG when there was another clue SSC broke up when he replied to a shipper asking why he was not promoting ArthdalC and he replied he does not promote anybody. :D

During the divorce controversies, he was very loud supporting Kyo. What a loyal friend. 

Spoiler

He promoted CLOY drama when he said before will not promote any so he won't post about Arthdal Chronicles.  :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 6