✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Song Hye Kyo is not cold and aloof as others think. Look at her previous videos when she was in her early 20's. She is a lively person. 

She is very private yet transparent to her fans. That's why many Kyonatics are not surprised of the divorce she has been indicating that in her posts and interview. 

Now, she has not only liked but she also commented and laughed at the song in Worlds Within - something that she has not done ever since she opened an Instagram in 2015 she always stayed away from people and things associated with Hyun Bin. 

Whatever is going on whether you're a shipper of BinKyo or not, it's clear as daylight, they are now in good terms. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

3 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

Yes she is really an honest person.

7 minutes ago, leek said:

I think she is just human. When she's sad and when she's happy she just want to shout it out to the world. 

she's very honest 

I think so too. Maybe she just wanted to express her emotions through posting like other people do but wanted to remain private. She has always been like that. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Nona said:

I agree that following friends IG may be done because meeting recently. However, I have a different opinion, in that kyo maybe follow BK now, but that doesn't mean she recently meet her. I feel that Kyo actually met BK in person way before her Ig following. This will reduce suspicion twd the time period that both of them meet.

Do you know who follow first? Was it Kyo or BK? If it's Kyo, then it means BK just following Kyo wish (waiting for her to add first, suggesting Kyo is fine with the timing).

BK is not like any other celeb friend of Kyo, as she links to Bin, which may lead to further suspicion.

BK was Kyo's previous stylist Full House days before she transferred to Hyun Bin. 

They never followed each other. Even during BK's wedding when Kyo's squad were all there and posted her pics in their IG, Kyo must surely have seen it but she never followed. Fans understand because she does not want to follow anyone that's related to an ex. 

In March this year, BK has liked many Kyo's pics but they still never followed each other lol how could you like the pics of another person you're not following unless you are a constant stalker. :joy:

That's why I think they recently met to finally follow each other 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Song Hye Kyo is not cold and aloof as others think. Look at her previous videos when she was in her early 20's. She is a lively person. 

She is very private yet transparent to her fans. That's why many Kyonatics are not surprised of the divorce she has been indicating that in her posts and interview. 

Now, she has not only liked but she also commented and laughed at the song in Worlds Within - something that she has not done ever since she opened an Instagram in 2015 she always stayed away from people and things associated with Hyun Bin. 

Whatever is going on whether you're a shipper of BinKyo or not, it's clear as daylight, they are now in good terms. 

Even HB said in his previous interviews that 'shk is cool and chic but also warm in the inside'. He even said he was wrong about her because before getting to know her closely in WW, he thought it will be hard to be close to shk but he was wrong. He said shk is a warm person. So the bashers saying shk is cold, aloof etc are wrong. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
22 minutes ago, Nona said:

I agree that following friends IG may be done because meeting recently. However, I have a different opinion, in that kyo maybe follow BK now, but that doesn't mean she recently meet her. I feel that Kyo actually met BK in person way before her Ig following. This will reduce suspicion twd the time period that both of them meet.

Do you know who follow first? Was it Kyo or BK? If it's Kyo, then it means BK just following Kyo wish (waiting for her to add first, suggesting Kyo is fine with the timing).

BK is not like any other celeb friend of Kyo, as she links to Bin, which may lead to further suspicion.

In December, BK commented in one of the squad's IG "I miss you Kyo" but she never followed Kyo.

In March, BK liked all the Suecomma Bonnie pics but she still never followed Kyo.

It was in May when Kyo followed her and she immediately followed back. Timing is the same as the rumors Kyo was seen at the site of Hyun Bin's CF shoot. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
7 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

BK was Kyo's previous stylist Full House days before she transferred to Hyun Bin. 

They never followed each other. Even during BK's wedding when Kyo's squad were all there and posted her pics in their IG, Kyo must surely have seen it but she never followed. Fans understand because she does not want to follow anyone that's related to an ex. 

In March this year, BK has liked many Kyo's pics but they still never followed each other lol how could you like the pics of another person you're not following unless you are a constant stalker. :joy:

That's why I think they recently met to finally follow each other 

I think belmakangs was the first to follow then shk followed back. Why did belmakang follow shk just recently and not before, that's really the intriguing part. 

Was shk invited in belmakangs wedding? Is she was invited, July 2019 was the wedding, then belmakang should have followed shk by that time but no belmakang still did not follow shk. I understand shk was not in the wedding if she was invited, because she is the kind of person who wants to avoid anything or anyone connected to ex. 

This, I think, her reconnection with HB just happened recently maybe after cloy filming? Or just late last year when hb went back to Korea after filming abroad. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, marvellousgal29 said:

In December, BK commented in one of the squad's IG "I miss you Kyo" but she never followed Kyo.

In March, BK liked all the Suecomma Bonnie pics but she still never followed Kyo.

It was in May when Kyo followed her and she immediately followed back. Timing is the same as the rumors Kyo was seen at the site of Hyun Bin's CF shoot. :ph34r:

Wait, it was shk who followed first then bk followed back? 

4 minutes ago, Guk said:

Was shk invited in belmakangs wedding?

Even if shk was invited, it's not appropriate for her first public appearance after the announcement of her divorce to be at her friend's wedding who also happens to be her ex's stylist.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Lola said:

Even if shk was invited, it's not appropriate for her first public appearance after the announcement of her divorce to be at her friend's wedding who also happens to be her ex's stylist.

Yes I know its inappropriate that is why shk wasn't there if she was invited. It's just that knowing if she was invited or not is an important factor to consider the reasons why they followed each other on ig and why only now and not before. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Guk said:

Wait, it was shk who followed first then bk followed back? 

we can't really know for sure because they follow each other almost simultaneously which could mean they were both online or could be they were together when they followed each other

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lola said:

Hahaha I agree imagine the publicity it would have caused. Her divorce was not even final then. :lol:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Guk said:

Yes I know its inappropriate that is why shk wasn't there if she was invited. It's just that knowing if she was invited or not is an important factor to consider the reasons why they followed each other on ig and why only now and not before. 

Her manager was invited so I'd guess SHK was too? 

8 minutes ago, Lola said:

Her manager was invited so I'd guess SHK was too? 

Looking back at the video, hb and shk manager seemed so close. They were seated beside each other, had eyecontact and even smiled at each other while they were enjoying the wedding. It has been years since their public breakup but hb and Ellen blended well in the wedding. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Guk said:

But so far the strongest is psm post of ww ost then shk commented and no denial from both agencies. 

And plus the fact that it didn't appear in Korean news.

• Like 2

And as for Kyo not attending BK’s wedding i guess it’s the right thing that she didn’t come since during that time the divorce is still not final so it may cause another rumors she did come. And Kyo is a smart person she even deleted her wedding photos on IG after the divorce is finalized so she even gives respect to that. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, leek said:

Who remembers the exact date when Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin were trending in Weibo last month?

I guess it really started on PSM post. Or even before that post. But it even becomes a news when Kyo also commented. It was like there is a before convo on that particular post. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

And as for Kyo not attending BK’s wedding i guess it’s the right thing that she didn’t come since during that time the divorce is still not final so it may cause another rumors she did come. And Kyo is a smart person she even deleted her wedding photos on IG after the divorce is finalized so she even gives respect to that. 

that is what i like abt shk, she's very respectful to her partners regardless how they treated her in the past, she does not talk bad abt them.

• Like 4