Quantcast
Jump to content

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧


Recommended Posts

 

Looking back at WW special episode, binkyo couple have much admiration for one another, both their acting talent and their personalities. At 55:58, HB even said that he laughed because of SHK. I guess SHK who tends to act like a baby around him makes him happy :P. I bet it's like coming home if they have indeed reconciled :lol:.

 

On a side note, I noticed both SHK and HB were professionals when they were on set even though they have must felt attracted to one another. Because of this, I have my doubts about Binjin even though HB looks happy during the interviews he had with SYJ because HB has always separate work from his personal life.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MayaE

    3906

  • leek

    1049

  • Marso18

    1006

  • marvellousgal29

    959

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

One of the clothes Shk wore in Elle magazine was also posted by her longtime friend stylist Bel now Hb's stylist. You can see her ig to see if its the same. We don't even know if she also helps in styling Kyo lately since before she became Hb's stylist, she is Kyo's original friend stylist and I don't see any wrong with that since they were friends for so long. 

 

We can also see Shk's  Chaumet's Josephine Aigrette ring she wore in Elle mag.were also wore in cloy drama by the second lead actress. 

 

Sky blue fleece robe by Emis were also wore by the main actress in cloy which I think we're one of kyo's bff business ('tho I am not sure of this if her friend owns it or she is the one managing this clothing line).

 

So there maybe stories behind the cam which we don't know. So for the fans bashing kyo and accusing her of so many things I hope you stop because we don't even know if they were also friends in real life since they have a common friend, kyo's bff for 20 yrs. Songyoona.

 

Let BinKyo be happy this time if they are truly reunited. Let's just wait further since there's no official statement coming from them.

 

Let's just respect each other's choices.

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, I enjoyed reading your posts. I used to ship SSC. :P When I watched CLOY, I started liking them too but there's always something missing that I cannot point out. It's like "commercialized" LOL

 

When the rumors came out about Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin, I watched World's Within and to my surprise, THE CHEMISTRY WAS VERY NATURAL IT WAS AS IF THEY WERE NOT ACTING AT ALL. :wub: I became curious about their past relationship and researched more about it. It looks to me now that BinKyo is both Kyo and Binnie's greatest love. Hyun Bin's track record he always had One Year time limit for Girlfriends but Kyo is the exemption. He was also her longest relationship including that of ex-h. Whether they end up together or not, the lovestory of this two is a bittersweet romantic real life story.
 

Fans always look on the superficial side like the interviews and award shows, but as someone pointed it out here, it's part of the actor's job. The grocery they trust was already ages ago, in Binnie's own dating record LOL (if indeed they were dating that time) but people believe what they want to believe like for example, Kang Dong Won and Han Yoo Joo were caught shopping together but since they didn't have shippers together, no one would like to believe they were dating and the issue died down. 


I hope the BJ shippers will respect Kyo. So what if she is divorced? MEGHAN WAS ABLE TO MARRY A PRINCE DESPITE BEING A DIVORCEE. Divorce is not the end of the world and it does not make you a bad woman. What's bad is staying on a marriage being a martyr losing all self respect. 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 4:50 AM, Ashmeister said:

Hey is any one Korean or knows the language?

If yes can you kindly give a rough translation of the below video

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

 

 

May I know what dog he gave her? Was it Nana or Pink? But I think Pink is Nana's offspring already. 

 

 

 
 

can't be Pink she was born around 2015

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

What I like here is that we are not pushing hard for #BinKyo delulus. We are open minded whatever is the truth behind public eyes. They should be fair to Song Hye Kyo too. What they see in their ship are also seen in other ships here in Soompi Shippers Paradise. Co Stars joking around attending awards show. Some even went to Awards Shows holding hands but after the hype of their dramas, no more sweetness. That's basically what fangirling Korean celebs entail. SSC shippers were ecstatic because they married but even before the 1st anniversary they struggled to keep their marriage. Popularly shipped couples are jinxed in Korea. Shippers should just be calm and enjoy the waves while sailing and should stop meddling with other ships and stop bashing. They way they bashed Kyo on Facebook some called her ugly. Ugly? Must be blinded already by too much delusions. Must be the effect of lockdown boredoms. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder why that video of Korean numerologist analysis was posted just 3 months ago of a long ago ex couple hmmmm 

 

The video tells of the past relationship struggles analysis and he also said even if they had a relationship at this time, would be difficult to maintain a good relationship. :lol:

 

In another video of HB and an actress, he said he won't marry the actress highly shipped with him now and he will marry in early 40's. Maybe he will marry non celebrity. For Kyo, he said she will marry within the next 3 years and that would be forever. :lol:

 

 


 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Since soompi allowed me 5 post per day. :). Never mind just my favourite icon. hehe. 

Talk about couple clothes. Some couples like to use couple clothes but 2 people incidentally use the same clothes or symbol clothes that doesnt mean they date. So comeback to Bin's hat and Kyo's necklace. Bin used this hat long time ago. Symbol BK in this hat means nothing. If you want to use the first character of their name, this must be PK. Because his real name is Tae Pyung. And i think Kyo call him Pyung ah. Just like Yoo Ah In. He prefer everybody call him Hong Sick not Ah In in real life. For Kyo's necklace. Thats so ridiculous. The necklace belong to Chaumet and nothing "H" or "S". 

The rumors Bin didnt attend Baeksang maybe wrong. They start from some shippers read a new on naver that it didnt include bin name in the actors coming to Baeksang. But The Space told that he will come. So i believe he will come. He should come to appreciate his fans who love CLOY. 

 

Also the rumors of bin and kyo. Some people had question silently in around May 2019. When HK ( Kyo's bestfriend) suddenly liked and commented a picture of Bin on BK's Instagram.One picture was about his singing on fanmeeting in Taiwan. I dont accuse HK for this action because of different in culture. Maybe in Korea, thats normal. But for me, it's impolite when you liked and commented about Ex's bestfriend. Especially when she married already. And now we knew that SSC has end in the end of 2018 when she went to Japan instead of her family in law to celebrate the new year. Because Korean culture is very hard. Thats why from that day, i suspected ssc has broke out. 

About BK Stylish. She, HK and Kyo used to be very close. BK used to be her stylish. And then she became Bin's Stylish and HK is Kyo's stylish. Haha she did the same thing when she take her hair stylish and Raymond to help her ex husband in 2016. But HK and BK are still close until now. But Since BK is Bin's stylish. She was not close to Kyo anymore. Kyo seems avoid anything relate to Bin since they broke up. 

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Since soompi allowed me 5 post per day. :). Never mind just my favourite icon. hehe. 

Talk about couple clothes. Some couples like to use couple clothes but 2 people incidentally use the same clothes or symbol clothes that doesnt mean they date. So comeback to Bin's hat and Kyo's necklace. Bin used this hat long time ago. Symbol BK in this hat means nothing. If you want to use the first character of their name, this must be PK. Because his real name is Tae Pyung. And i think Kyo call him Pyung ah. Just like Yoo Ah In. He prefer everybody call him Hong Sick not Ah In in real life. For Kyo's necklace. Thats so ridiculous. The necklace belong to Chaumet and nothing "H" or "S". 

The rumors Bin didnt attend Baeksang maybe wrong. They start from some shippers read a new on naver that it didnt include bin name in the actors coming to Baeksang. But The Space told that he will come. So i believe he will come. He should come to appreciate his fans who love CLOY. 

 

Also the rumors of bin and kyo. Some people had question silently in around May 2019. When HK ( Kyo's bestfriend) suddenly liked and commented a picture of Bin on BK's Instagram.One picture was about his singing on fanmeeting in Taiwan. I dont accuse HK for this action because of different in culture. Maybe in Korea, thats normal. But for me, it's impolite when you liked and commented about Ex's bestfriend. Especially when she married already. And now we knew that SSC has end in the end of 2018 when she went to Japan instead of her family in law to celebrate the new year. Because Korean culture is very hard. Thats why from that day, i suspected ssc has broke out. 

About BK Stylish. She, HK and Kyo used to be very close. BK used to be her stylish. And then she became Bin's Stylish and HK is Kyo's stylish. Haha she did the same thing when she take her hair stylish and Raymond to help her ex husband in 2016. But HK and BK are still close until now. But Since BK is Bin's stylish. She was not close to Kyo anymore. Kyo seems avoid anything relate to Bin since they broke up. 

My personal opinion is that Shk is still close to Bel away from public eyes. That'swhy now that they openly following each other's ig (shk and Bel ), a fan even ask vast to change hb's stylist lol.  During ss time,  we can hardly see each other's stylist of Binkyo liking ,commenting on each other's post unlike now that they can freely do that. 

 

No one can ever dictate BinKyo to be friends again, to like or even love each other again. I am just happy to see they are now both single and free again.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have an opinion why both parties SHK/HB are not doing any press release, even a denial that they are dating. 

 

How are they like last time before they confirm their relationship? Did a rumor start first before they confirmed or just like HB-KS, out of the blue confirmation?

 

I'm just puzzled by the silence ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Does anyone have an opinion why both parties SHK/HB are not doing any press release, even a denial that they are dating. 

 

How are they like last time before they confirm their relationship? Did a rumor start first before they confirmed or just like HB-KS, out of the blue confirmation?

 

I'm just puzzled by the silence ;) 


 

Rumor was loud during WW and after it. It was also rumored they were together in the States when he had a shoot. It went on for several months before they admitted even without a pic spotted. 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MayaE said:

My personal opinion is that Shk is still close to Bel away from public eyes. That'swhy now that they openly following each other's ig (shk and Bel ), a fan even ask vast to change hb's stylist lol.  During ss time,  we can hardly see each other's stylist of Binkyo liking ,commenting on each other's post unlike now that they can freely do that. 

 

No one can ever dictate BinKyo to be friends again, to like or even love each other again. I am just happy to see they are now both single and free again.

 

Although Bel used to be SHK stylist, that was more than a decade ago. They maybe friends but i doubt that they're bff since it would be really awkward to have your bff's ex as your boss and also they would have followed each other way back in 2015 when SHK opened her IG account. I doubt it would raise much suspicion if she did so then since she'll just be one of thousands other fans following her IG account when it first opened.  

 

One can only positively assumed from the recent activity that SHK and HB are at the very least on talking terms after years of avoiding each other despite moving in the same circle. I don't think anyone is dictating them to be friends again either. They've been in the public eye for almost two decades now. I'm pretty sure they have mastered the art of filtration by now. 

 

In my personal opinion, I hope they'll not announce anything anytime soon. I've always been lurking around WW and this thread for years since WW days. This time round, there seems to have a better vibe around them than before. So no news is good news to me :D

  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes dear Maya so i said that before i will clarify and analyze the rumors. I dont accusse them dating. Just there is "something" between them. It is maybe just friends, or it can continue develope higher. I still feel happy. :) .  Whats happen behind we cant guest. But im glad that she still keep good relationship with BK. BK love Kyo so much. Even they didnt follow each other before. She liked and commented on Kyo's birthday post by HK. She even liked her pictures in Kyo's instagram before following each other. 

 

Hi Donna, about your question. I will give my opinion. Sometimes, silent is golden. Rumors appeared when Baeksang coming. Thats is not good for Bin's career and Kyo's image. Since he received some offers CF because of CLOY. Many shippers are happy and eager for a happy ending of Binjin. You can see how they attacked Kyo recently. Korean has bad impressive for Kyo because of divorce. If they clarify the rumors, it just blow some bad things for both side. Now Vast need concentrate to Binjin shipper for Baeksang. Nothing is worst than a fan turn back to anti fan. Thats why no news in Korea. i think they bought it already. You can see they ignored the post about the song of PSM and still write about her next post. And just a simply comment of Kyo can become an article. Why did they ignored the Song???

 

And talk something about PSM. Kyo and PSM didnt become too close before ( base on their interactive on instagram). Kyo didnt come to PSM's wedding. I think maybe she want to avoid Bin. Because Bin is close to PSM's husband. But after Kyo divorce, im glad that she is more friendly and active. Of course PSM knew something about them. She tagged a long and tired love and tagged Kyo name in there. What's about the love of Ji Oh and  Joon young is not long and tired. So what 's exactly PSM want to mention??? 

 

There is also a rumor. They was together in China too. But i dont think its true. What's your opinion? 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

There is also a rumor. They was together in China too. But i dont think its true. What's your opinion? 

 

I really have no idea as I never followed them before. I remember SHK in full house, I like her and Rain. I was looking for more videos of them, when i came across BinKyo and their NG's, their sweetness are contagious, i feel their love and it fills me with happiness. 

 

I wish its true that they're back together. HB might lose lots of fans esply young ones who are ideally romantic. But he might gain followers from more mature ones like me :) and from westernized culture.

 

Business wise, they could be a power couple. HB is popular right now, but can he sustain it? Soon he has to give way to much younger Actors. Whereas SHK in my opinion is already an icon. Not everyone will agree esply. fans from the other side. But SHK fave way to Kdrama. I still remember crying over Jenny's character being treated badly in Autumn in my Heart and that was a long time ago.
 

I believe that SHK has strong followers. Not an online army but more stable ones. Her birthday greetings in Times Square and other countries attest to that.

 

So yeah, getting back together will not be a bad career move. More like a level-up... this is just my opinion :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It has not been one year yet since SHK divorce was final.  Very bad timing for her also if there's dating rumor in Korea now. Because it was the ex husband who filed the divorce and threatened Kyo, there are many Koreans who hate her judging her and siding with him. When comments were still allowed in Naver, there was always a fight among SHK fans and haters who taunt her simply because she's divorced.  
 

The news blackout is good. Let them just focus on CLOY. Let Hyun Bin take advantage of the hype. 
 

Both of them will have damaged careers if the rumors in China were written too by Korean media. Their media can be bought.  That is proven many times in many high profiles in Korea. 
 

Whatever is the truth behind the public eyes, it will come out sooner or later anyway. 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

 

 

I believe that SHK has strong followers. Not an online army but more stable ones. Her birthday greetings in Times Square and other countries attest to that.

 

 

 

 

BEING THE ONLY KOREAN ACTRESS WHOSE FANDOM WAS ABLE TO PUT UP TIMES SQUARE NEW YORK BILLBOARDS AND GREETINGS BILLBOARDS IN SOME COUNTRIES LIKE KPOP FANDOMS IS NO EASY FEAT. 

 

For actors, only PSJ and PBG fans have done that also. 

 

The toxic shippers hating Kyo should do their research and look at reality not just live in fantasy world. 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leek said:

It has not been one year yet since SHK divorce was final.  Very bad timing for her also if there's dating rumor in Korea now. Because it was the ex husband who filed the divorce and threatened Kyo, there are many Koreans who hate her judging her and siding with him. When comments were still allowed in Naver, there was always a fight among SHK fans and haters who taunt her simply because she's divorced.  
 

The news blackout is good. Let them just focus on CLOY. Let Hyun Bin take advantage of the hype. 
 

Both of them will have damaged careers if the rumors in China were written too by Korean media. Their media can be bought.  That is proven many times in many high profiles in Korea. 
 

Whatever is the truth behind the public eyes, it will come out sooner or later anyway. 

 

 

I agree on this. Her reputation was badly damaged first because of the way he filed divorce and second, because Korea is basically "Oppacentric" fans often side with Oppas. Since she's making her comeback project in the immediate future, she could not afford right now of rumors that can affect her career. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...