✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest song4kim

imageimage

Q: You become quite close with SHK, who is of the same age, how do you call each other?
Bin: We'll call each other by our character's name on the set. I thought it'll take us a long time to be close, but we started out the filming in SG, living with each other almost all the time, we became close instantly.

Q: There are a lot of bed scenes in the drama. Compared to the actresses, actors usu have to show more. Did you do any body building?
Bin: I was a mental patient in 'I'm Happy'. The character had to be thin with no muscle at all. I jumped into this production right after. Actually I think in real life, PDs r usu chubbier, living a very stressful life constantly. I thought I should have a tummy. I was 74kg after shooting the movie, seems like I've lost more now. I always lose wt while filming.

Q: There are a lot of scenes with SHK. When watching the drama, you both are very natural and comfortable with each other.
Bin: There are a lot of kissing in this drama, in the beginning, I brushed my teeth all the time, later on, I'm more at ease, less nervous now.
Usu, there are around 2, 3 kisses in one drama. It's not that simple in WW, we have 2, 3 kisses each ep, but isn't this what a true couple should be? If in love, don't you want to express your emotions whenever? When I read the comments fr the viewers after watching the drama, such as 'I really want to fall in love!' ' I thought of the time when I was with my lover...' These are all comments I treasure.

Q: How about you? What is your view on love? What do you hope for in love?
Bin: I really want to fall seriously in love. But for now, it'll do to be in love with JY (SHK's character) in the drama. A real romance will take up too much time. I will start another drama right after this one. I like to work back to back. I love work more than anything, seems like I won't have time for romance. (smiles)

Q: How do you compare JO, your character and you?
Bin: We're both quite alike, we're both shy, a bit slow...not very talkative. There are complaints from the other party.

Q: This is a comeback after a long hiatus, are you very nervous about the ratings?
Bin: Not at all, if I only focus on that, it'll be a devastating insult to Mr. PD and all the hard working staff and crew behind the scene. There are a lot of ways to dl or watch the drama online. It's quite impossible for ratings such as MNIKSS nowadays.

Q: What are the special requests fr PD and scriptwriter?
Bin: Miss Noh asked for the lines to be read hurriedly, and there are also a lot of TV specific lingo, it's very difficult. There are a lot of specific lines pertaining to the profession which I did not quite understand. But it's ok if the lines were not spoken as professional, afterall we're young, inexperienced PDs, it actually suits the character. Mr PD requires us to develop our character steadily, and our characters have to stand out in the midst of all the numerous colorful characters in the drama.

Q: I've heard Miss writer was very excited when she heard that you and SHK are going to star in the drama.
Bin: From what I can observe, she didnt get too excited!....

Q: It is very awkward to play a PD for an actor?
Bin: When I look at PD normally in real life, it looks easy. Just have to sit there and order ppl to do this and that. But in reality, that's not true. From the very beginning they have to do a lot of prep work. He has to look for location, how to gauge the performances, how to shoot, the cinematography, artistry, editing, he has to shoulder all the responsibilities. But that is also a very very challenging attractive line of work, can get unlimited satisfaction.

Q: PD is just a role, you still want to be an actor the most, right?
Bin: Other than acting, I'm also a member of the Playboys baseball team. It's very rewarding to be friends with all the veterans and seniors.

Q: If you have a choice, will you be a PD or an actor?
Bin: I have a lot to learn still, I want to do anything that I have not tried before.

credit as tagged/HB thread

Wow! Page 17! That was quick! My guess is MayaE and song4kim are doubly working hard digging for those preciousBTS, MV's, NG's of BinKyo! Thank you guys for sharing. I still hope to see them together in a movie, if not another drama! Seeing those sweet moments they shared once, don't you miss them?:x

• Hyun Bin, "The Frequent Affectionate Scenes with Song Hye Kyo Contributed to our Love!!"

Is it possible to develop love out of very heavy affectionate scenes? If not, do the two people's feel alone lead to love? 

Hyun Bin said, "Out of all the actresses that I've worked with in dramas, I had the most affectionate scenes with Song Hye Kyo sshi." 

Hyun Bin met with TV Daily on the afternoon of the 20th for an exlusive interview expressing his impressions of top actresses that he worked with in past dramas. 

He especially answered with sincerely when speaking of the time he filmed the drama Worlds Within with Song Hye Kyo where love developed. 

Hyun Bin confessed, "In a case like Hye Kyo sshi's, she was initially acquainted with the writer and director and together they created the part for her. Between the actors, we met to discuss the drama's script. However, we didn't become close right away." 

"My personality in itself is the type that can't get close to a person upon seeing them for the first time. Song Hye Kyo sshi was also like that at first. Later we naturally got the chance to become close from the many affectionate scenes that we had in the drama," He explained. 

Afterwards Hyun Bin added, "Generally when you do a movie or drama that has a lot of kiss scenes and affectionate scenes, at most there are one or two and it looks to be a lot if there are three, but in writer Noh Hee Kyeung's Worlds, everytime there were at least three or four affectionate scenes. It seems we got closer because of that." 

.Portions omitted 

Shanda@shg.net

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...2/2016484-1.jpg

***old interview

Archived