• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Awesome post @yayaxele21‌ I totally agree with what you said. In God's time we will reach the final destination.

Since 2011 until now, after their rumored break-up, h2 remain unattached to anyone. Praying and hoping that God will lead them back with each other's arm again.

While waiting,let's enjoy each other's company. Let's reminisce their happy moments together and continue to pray, support and love them. As I've always said, Nothing beats prayer. Miracle starts with a simple prayer. True love never dies. Happy sailing everyone. Welcome to our new H2Couple's home. Here, we can freely express our love for them. God Bless to all.

• Like 1

The prettiest face ever!!!Hands down!!! :-bd
Common detectives, you have to work overtime. Dig dig dig dig!!! :))There must be something we do not know behind those smiling faces!!!:D
Who knows, they're probably in the process of collaboration!!!\:D/
Anyways, I'm glad that this BinKyo SP was established!!!=D>I now am manning different ships! Each ship is special to me!8->Happy sailing, guys!!!

• Like 1