✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eversince, I don't have doubts with their love for each other. It's just a matter of right timing. So all throughout these years, I patiently waited with lots of prayers because I truly believe that if two people were meant for each other, in the end they will finally meet.

Happy is the one who waited patiently. For God's time is the best time.

Binkyo, thank you for the gift of inspiration and for being my stress reliever for such a long time. When time seems low, I just look at your awesome sweet photos together and I will be happy. That's the way you touched my life. 

Wishing both of you the best of everything. Whatever you have right now, you both deserve it because love is patient, love takes time and True Love never dies. You just have to be strong together, to fight against all odds together. If God is with you, who can be against you? 

Sarangheo Binkyo. Fighting.

@arabella, so you missed the boat last night? Hihi, it's so fun and making this thread lively :love:..

@KimSooHanMoo dear.. thanks for WHYs and BECAUSEs thoughts, can't be more than agree with you while it looks like your thoughts gained attention from outsiders too, hahaha..

CRUMBS!!! Give us more so we could dance here while others are welcomed too :tounge_wink: :kiss_wink:

Kyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Can't contain my happiness right now! I know it's still too early to celebrate. But I wanna shout out my love for #BinKyo!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

After all the things that happened. You guys are so great!!! :blush:

#BinKyoLove #BinKyoFighting #LoveConquersAll :loveu:

Based on SK Quarantine Rules, Binnie will be in isolation for 2 weeks. But yes, home sweet home in Korea and look at those muscles :hahah!:

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

SHE KNEW SHE IS BEING FOLLOWED BY BINKYO SUPPORTERS. SHE ACCEPTED FOLLOW REQUESTS FROM BINKYO FANS AND BLOCKED MANY OTHERS. 

HOME DANCE 

Home dance indeed. BinKyo BFF knew the sched.  :getmygrooveon:

Archived