✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, let's see what the future brings.:rolleyes:

All I know and I'm pretty sure about that Kyo is very happy now. That's the most important thing for me.

If they are meant to be, they will be. If not, it's also ok. I always wish them the best, regardless with whom they will end up with.

:happydance:

5 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Guys, look at the words no outright denial

"ITS NOT WORTH RESPONDING"

was all that was said

:coolshades:

Vs.

the previous Vast statement of Was Not and Are Not Dating

This is what I mean. Where is the " not dating " words it is not there

8 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

Guys, look at the words no outright denial

"ITS NOT WORTH RESPONDING"

was all that was said

:coolshades:

Vs.

the previous Vast statement of Was Not and Are Not Dating

So only this? I was looking for the statement at the other links.

As I have said before, I came here only because of the reconciliation rumors that sprang out of nowhere and that met with radio silence. I have also said that if there is any statement contradicting the rumors, I will stop. So yes, it’s time for closure. I am happy that the reconciliation rumors gave me a chance to learn more about Kyo. I now have a greater appreciation of her strengths and I wish all the best for her. More importantly I have had a chance to interact with a group of Kyo’s and Binnie’s fans who are passionate, witty people with a great sense of humor. Reading the posts here has given me so much fun and enjoyment. So yes, no regrets. It was good that they ignored the rumors at first even though they were groundless coz had they denied earlier I wouldn’t have had the chance to meet some of the most fun and knowledgeable fans in squirrel army.

Will continue to support Kyo and ofc my long time stan Binnie.

Till we chat here again if the opportunity arises in the future, 
God bless.

I feel sad right now. We said that as long as binkyo are not denying anything, we’ll keep shipping. Here comes the denial. I’ll continue supporting kyo but i’ll respect her privacy. Hope she picks up a project soon so i can see her again. I agree tho that they didn’t mention “not dating” in their denial so there’s still hope. Sending love to everyone! 

edit: just saw the statement of vast 

“The rumors that are coming from China that Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo are dating again are groundless” :( 

This is the only statement:

My question:

Is it hard to add the "We are not dating and haven't seen each other for ten years" words? 

IMG-20200731-192925.jpg

Is it all? "not worth responding"? 

This is the only statement:

My question:

Is it hard to add the "We are not dating and haven't seen each other for ten years" words? 

IMG-20200731-192925.jpg

Is it all? "not worth responding"? 

I myself don't really find this statement from both sides strong or obvious enough to stop shipping/ supporting BinKyo ship.

But they send a statement what means they want the rumor and us to lie down. BinKyo will be less bashed, less attention from antis.

So I will do what they want. I will still silently support them as I always do. :heart1:

Will the club be available again or it was closed forever? We can continue supporting them silently :happyshakes:

i feel sad right now huhu

but yeah the denials are not that strong and straightforward.

but, whatever it is, its okay. i will still support both of them and respect their choices :)

From Soompi: 

Song Hye Kyo And Hyun Bin’s Agencies Deny Dating Rumors

Jul 31, 2020
by C. Hong

Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin have issued firm denials to rumors that they were dating again.

Recently, such rumors have been spreading through social media platforms such as Weibo. Some of the rumors claimed that the two actors had moved in together and that they had been spotted on dates in the Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi Province area.

On July 31, Song Hye Kyo’s agency stated, “This is not the first time that Chinese media outlets have released random and unfounded news articles. These media outlets often make up things in their own imagination.” The agency clearly denied the dating rumors and added, “Song Hye Kyo is currently reviewing offers for various projects. Nothing particular has happened.

Hyun Bin’s agency also issued a statement, saying, “The dating rumors that have been spreading in China are false.”

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo previously dated after working together in the 2008 drama “Worlds Within.” Their relationship lasted for two years after it was made public, but it was revealed that they had broken up before Hyun Bin’s enlistment in 2011.

——————————-

Kyo’s denial is harsher than Vast. They called out the Chinese media outlets for “making up things in their own imagination” 

Silver lining of the denial? I’m glad to know that Kyo is currently reviewing offers for various projects. We’ll see her soon! 

Hearing the news makes my heart sad but at the very first place I am also very vocal that I will support whatever their decision maybe. So since UAA and VAST both released a statement regarding BinKyo rumors so I will respect its decision and be happy as a Squirrel Army who investigate and find crumbs. Hehe 

I am also happy to meet some friends here in soompi because of this thread.

As I am a Kyo fan I will continue to support and protect her in whatever path she chooses. And as for Bin I will also support him. 

Thank you BinKyo thread for letting us experience thrill while investigating and letting us feel the long and tiring love. I am like watching a drama with a sad ending but it will be a precious memory. 

God bless everyone! :wub:

Archived