✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Me and some others have been discussing about the possible male leads for Kyo next drama :lol:

Also wondering if it's possible to request the pairing for a drama, I'm afraid it will make us look like forcing opinions LOL

But, personally, some of us wish Kyo can act alongside older generation actors, with great acting skills. The combo will be ah-mazing :glasses:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay now that we had a NEW YEAR NEW YOU surprise. It took me so long to process all the events that happened. It was always a possibility that it will never come to what we all wished for. That being the case. We admired Hyunbin in different ways and levels. I wish him all the best, respect his decision and want him to be happy. Even if it is not with the one I like for him.  It is his life to live , let us give that to him. 

As covid and the pandemic raged on in 2020 this thread, the people here, in the Club, the Chat they kept me sane and gave me an outlet to enjoy and discuss both Bin, Kyo, BINKYO and a lot other more in the later stages. Thank you to all of you. You made this thread a haven and always we had good times even if we had some parts and posters that are not so. I am thankful for the friends I met here. We will continue to soldier on just in different ways now. 

Keep safe everyone and be well and healthy. Thanks again. We all want them both to be happy and in good places in this case with separate lives. Life goes on. We move on . The music never ends and there is so much more Kdrama to discover. Kyo we are still waiting on your promise that 2021 you will be back. We look forward to that soon. The only constant in life is change. 

History repeats itself :loolz:

In 2013, 5 years after the drama and two years after breaking up with the male lead of World's Within, Kyo reunited with Writer Noh for TWTWB

In 2021, 5 years after DOTS and two years after breaking up with the male lead, Song Hye Kyo reunites with Writer KES

Comeback is real!!! :heart2:

Song Hye Kyo Confirmed To Lead New Drama By “Descendants Of The Sun” Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook

Dear Writer KES,

Won Bin oppa turned down DOTS, I am not sure with Mr. Sunshine. I hope this time, he'll take the ML. I have been praying for this for a very loooong time. It's been 20 years since AIMH. 

And I just asked to  see if you will get back to work soon and a few hours my request was granted. Thank you Kyo you truly are the gift that keeps on giving. I was hoping for a Writer Noh reunion again. But hey KES is no slouch. And now we wait for the ML and the story details. Thanks again you are making 2021 start with a bang. Trending too. lol

Song Hye Kyo effect

According to the news trading on shares of stocks of Studio Dragon increased after drama news. 

AA71-E4-A7-59-DC-4-E2-A-924-D-50-BDA2-BC

On 1/5/2021 at 11:33 AM, Cheryl295 said:

History repeats itself 

In 2013, 5 years after the drama and two years after breaking up with the male lead of World's Within, Kyo reunited with Writer Noh for TWTWB

In 2021, 5 years after DOTS and two years after breaking up with the male lead, Song Hye Kyo reunites with Writer KES

Hyun Bin is among the actors who has done several works with KES so for others who do not like Kyo and laughed at KES drama news yesterday and said KES is a trash writer, surely they are new to Kdrama and they did not know that Secret Garden was written by her too. 

:elated:

6 hours ago, leek said:

news trading on shares of stocks of Studio Dragon increased

The drama has no title yet, nor the plot, nor the male lead.

And yet, Studio Dragon stocks increasing. 

What if the news release the name of the male lead? Will the website crashing? LOL

Indeed, The Queen Is Back :glasses:

D8-BAF2-CF-66-BF-4616-8-D81-F395908254-A

As parting words on this thread, I would like to share that both Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo are included on this list in Elle Japan February 2021 issue about people who leads the new era.

In the dark times of 2020, these 81 people encouraged others through their positivity in life. 

Belmakang’s post yesterday was liked by Kyo’s friends, there is no animosity between them as BinKyo was not the epic love fans painted them to be. :joy: Hyun Bin, as we now know, is not Hye Kyo’s long time and difficult love.

All’s well. So let’s close the BinKyo book with definite finality exactly 10 years after they officially ended. :joy:

:heart1:

Archived