✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

1 hour ago, Nona said:

Phoenix, you should post the highlight lyrics here too :D

Why are you lingering around me?
What should I do?
I keep thinking of you

Tell her! What’re you doing? Tell her! What’re you doing?
Don’t make me look somewhere else like a fool

I wanna tell you
You’re the one in my heart
you are my only one

Being too in love
Makes one cry
I didn’t understand that before

But the moment I saw you
Tears welled up in my eyes
I think it’s love

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, leek said:

Q. Summer vs Winter?
A. Winter
The air is definitely cold in winter but I like it because it feels clean.

Omo, because of recent Vast Tree linking to Kyo's drama, I also couldn't help but linking his answer to Kyo's drama. So, I'm imagining if those two weather choices are linked to Korean drama titles, instead of choosing Summer Scent, he chose That Winter the Wind Blows.

:loolz:

Lol, this is just another silly coincidence, I do not intend to hurt any party whether in or outside of this thread. Peace and blessings be unto you all:heart1:

I have always wished for GY and SHK to be in one drama. Two powerful actors in one screen. Daebak! What a comeback!  Reunion with Won Bin would be great though it's a long shot since his wife LNY said he's a bit picky and shows interest in humanism. 

As for HB, what are you waiting for? Be brave, Sir! :hooray: Marry her and make more babies please? SHK posted a picture of Song Minguk on her ig in the past. She must be a fan of the triplets. 

Most hit Korean dramas have post drama interviews. Maybe due to pandemic and his work abroad for Bargaining, Hyun Bin has not had any post interview/ magazine shoot yet for Korea. There was in Japan but it was for the promo. 

His interview in Esquire serves as his post work interview, the questions are very common like all the other post work interviews of celebs, quite familiar if you are an avid Korean drama fan, standard topics all related to work and short ;) 

Anyway, another photo which mirrors Kyo’s recent photoshoot :P

7-F3-A9-F20-EE15-4374-858-E-B54-ADA2-D94

355-EE1-AC-DC2-D-44-C1-9-F65-2-F383603-C

Coat and Turtleneck :loolz:

Binnie emphasized that the chemistry in his recent drama was due to the fact that they worked together in two projects. 

This reminds me of Kyo and KDW who worked together in two projects, their chemistry was so good and they had magazine covers together, had photoshoots abroad plus being agencymates. A lot of rumors about them before which were not true. 

:loolz:

1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

Binnie emphasized that the chemistry in his recent drama was due to the fact that they worked together in two projects. 

This reminds me of Kyo and KDW who worked together in two projects, their chemistry was so good and they had magazine covers together, had photoshoots abroad plus being agencymates. A lot of rumors about them before which were not true. 

Spoiler

Now that you mentioned KDW, this reminds me of a parallel situation Hyun Bin was in. WHAT HAPPENED TO KDW GROCERY SIGHTING WITH HHJ IN THE STATES? :lol: NOTHING, They are not a thing based on recent observations. FOR KOREAN CELEBRITIES, A LOT OF THESE KINDS OF STUFF CANNOT BE TRUSTED :lol:

This was one of the reasons why observant Kyonatics who were not shippers of her previous relationship were not surprised about happenings in Kyo's personal life at that time. She may not have said it loud and clear but she gives clues to update her fans. As well as her actions and that of her squad. 

31 minutes ago, leek said:

Someone has not posted his work because it will be side by side with Kyo’s pic.

Cmon, if there is nothing to hide and no BinKyo, there is no need to be conscious. 

Kyo is following him so of course he will be afraid Kyo will get angry if he will post Binnie’s pic beside her.

I wish it will happen but I doubt he will post. :loolz:

The power Kyo has with the squad, so loyal to her. 

B731-EA0-B-5-DF4-461-B-8642-574-C6-E92-A

Hyun Bin was asked in the Esquire Korea interview about CLOY and his co-star because if you remember, he was also the cover of Esquire in September 2019 while he was filming the drama which was also for OMEGA. The transition was mentioned from filming the drama to ending it and then filming his latest movie, Bargaining. In the second part of the interview, he was asked about Bargaining - how the filming went in Jordan, Hwang Jung Min, weather condition, etc. Few actors that he worked with were mentioned as well. I like how casual the interview went reading the Esquire Kr article. I can't wait for my copy of the magazine to arrive! 

It's pretty obvious that CLOY (and co-star) will be mentioned since that was his recent drama and of course it was undeniably popular. All questions were purely about work and his working relationship with her, and nothing romantic in nature. LOL

Hyun Bin mentioned my other favorite actress Han Ji Min said he worked with her twice too. I think he meant there is nothing to delulu if he worked with an actress twice. He is close to them during the duration of making the project as he has said. 

:happyshakes:

6 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Hyun Bin mentioned my other favorite actress Han Ji Min said he worked with her twice too. I think he meant there is nothing to delulu if he worked with an actress twice. He is close to them during the duration of making the project as he has said. 

8 hours ago, Cas Gw said:

Hyun Bin was asked in the Esquire January 2021 issue about CLOY and his co-star because if you remember, he was also the cover of Esquire in September 2019 while he was filming the drama which was also for OMEGA. The transition was mentioned from filming the drama to ending it and then filming his latest movie, Bargaining. In the second part of the interview, he was asked about Bargaining - how the filming went in Jordan, Hwang Jung Min, etc. I like how casual the interview went reading the Esquire Kr article. I can't wait for my copy of the magazine to arrive.

I think he clarified misconceptions and delulus and emphasized that all are only for WORK.

He made it clear that if you work together for several months, naturally you will become closer while communicating during the duration of the project. 

:approves:

I love how he voluntarily mentioned my other favorite K actress who is also bff of Kyo's BFF and I think Kyo and HJM watched a movie together two months ago with KHS, that movie they promoted in IG. They also both participated in the poetry project. 

:fiercebunny:

I also like that Han Jimin was mentioned in the interview. I like HJM. I remember, when HB was asked in one of his Guerrilla Date guestings, who was the most beautiful actress that he has worked with, he shyly answered, HJM. But in my mind and in my heart, as an HB stan for so long, I know he meant KYO. LOL. Peace, Binnie. Love you. Hahaha (Just for fun guys.. No pun intended)

Archived