✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marvellousgal29 said:

One half (Bin) + One half (Kyo) = One BinKyo

Hmm, I think I will agree with this equation if Binkyo hold the same glass, and at the same water level :w00t: (maybe the staff can measure the height just in case :phew:)

Will they do it? :lol:

Kyo posted her W Korea cover pics in her IGS just as Esquire dropped Binnie’s cover pics (it could also be the other way round). Anyhow their coincidences continue to intrigue me.:coolshades:

My logic tells me they are either stalking each other (or one could be constantly stalking the other) or are BFFs or close business partners who are interacting closely with each other in this COVID pandemic lockdown situation :smirk:

Wow. Bin and Kyo are definitely rocking their magazine covers, and both are for January 2021 issue at that. It's definitely a good new 2021 for all of us then! I already purchased HB's magazine via a third-party portal. Can someone tell me where to get Kyo's?

E5-E0-F9-CA-B4-B1-4-B98-8979-16-CACA1-D2

No its not and it is not BinKyo. I saw a BinKyo account posting it and sorry to say that it is far fetched to be BinKyo. 

Hyun Bin was in Korea busy filming his drama there is nothing to delulu about Kyo's Portugal trip

It was a time of reflection for her, hence on December 15 late evening, she had a soundtrip, among her songs, posted on past pages here like Especially For You and many more. 

now that we can see many hints and coincidences, we cant deny anymore the fact there are something special between them. anytime soon hyunbin will definitely announce his relationship with her ( or maybe marriage ? )  as he might want to show and tell the world how proud he is to have her, dont you guys think ? i think we better prepare our hearts when the news about them come out :fullofhearts:  do you guys expect any happy news from them as our christmas present / before this year ends ?

Archived