✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes she was Kyo’s stylist 10 years ago but I do not remember B being this close to SHK Squad as to be like part of them receiving giveaways. 

Why all these sudden coincidences. Hmm. Only blind and those who refuse to see what is obvious because blinded by delulu cannot get it. 

:selfie:

FACT: China rumors were from July 29 to 31 BinKyo top trending in China Whole day of July 30 and forced Vast and UAA issued denial in afternoon of July 31

As usual this fact was distorted by some delulus said that it was denied in 10 minutes what an exaggeration :loolz:

Living in delusional world and spreading lies won't affect their personal lives you know

But I pity your sanity when tea will be served. 

:fiercebunny:

From a new article in Korea today. By the way why make an article of the drama from long time ago ;) 

Top comment says Hyun Bin’s acting the best and this is Best Drama Ever. Another debunking for those spreading fake news about Binnie’s KFans. :P

Actor Hyun Bin’s acting was so good this is the best drama ever a masterpiece

I am a fan of author Noh Hee-kyung ~ I look forward to seeing you again through a warm drama during these difficult times ~

Hye-gyo's acting was great too. The two were very well matched.

Drama of my life.  It's too profound and realistic, so it's difficult, so the viewership seems to be low.  All of the popular dramas with high ratings are easy, simple and childish love stories.  Actually, I can't do that in reality, so maybe I want to see such a story even in a drama.  But no matter what anyone says, the drama is the best. 

The unforgettable life drama. The drama that I liked better because it was Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo.Thumbs up for a famous drama that no one was negligent.

My life drama~~~ Even now, I've watched it more than five times~~~~ I can relate to each line and bought and watched the script book. I think Ji-oh and Joo Joon-young are working hard somewhere.

Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo, a drama that I watched several times because I really liked them, are still my favorite actors

It's an interesting drama to watch no matter how many times I watched it. Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo are charming.

A drama I watch again from time to time writer Noh Hee-kyung was good, and the acting of Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo was good, the narration was really good. In addition, the OST 'That Time' is also very memorable.

6-FB1-BD6-C-7595-4-EC4-977-E-0054-CBE01-

What a coincidence that HB was out somewhere this late afternoon and bumped into that girl on the pic while someone was online while he was busy ;)

And delulus spread fake news the lady is a reporter and there will be announcement tomorrow :joy:

That lady in fact wanted the pictures deleted because she did not give any consent for her face to be posted all over internet.

Honestly,  I hope the fake news of announcement is true, because I want the hot tea served ASAP. But no, it's fake news again delivered by people who always write fictions. :happyshakes:

KNetz comments on an article today shows they are not against BinKyo as others again spread fake news.

Both Binnie and Kyo are A Listers who has many Huge Blockbuster dramas. They have the support of the silent majority of Koreans who always watch their show no matter who they date in real life. Koreans are also not invested into shipping. Only ifans are too much invested in delulus. lol.

:elated:

Writer highlighted this:

Screenshot-2020-10-05-01-57-38-71.jpg

There are different reasons for breaking up with a loved one.  Some say that it is a matter of qualifications, a problem of shame, a problem of unavoidable fate, a problem because of lack of love, a problem because of love, and a problem of personality and values, but none of them are crucial and appropriate reasons for separation.  None.  All of them are just their own limitations, like me now.  "(Episode 11  'His Limits') 

We need to find PD Pyo and Writer Noh, we need a WW update from them it has been more than 12 years since they made the masterpiece. And it still resonates to the audience till now.  Classic Kdrama stands the test of time. They were advanced in that work. But still people appreciate it to this day. KBSWorld re air the drama please. 

When Hyun Bin arrived in Korea from Jordan, the official press release was that he will soon greet his fans in Japan and that he will review next work and plans to take a break on first half of next year.

Of course, many people again distorted the facts and make fake news to float their boat. 

And true to that publicity as previously reported, he has just sent thank you letter and greeted his Japan fans. 

Not some “announcement“ that these people who always spread fake information has been saying.

See the “dagdag bawas“ (in my country’s language which means add- subtract on a statement). This style has always been used by rabid people. 

:loolz:

9 hours ago, Rose Sam said:

Announcement?? Didn't kcelebs usually announce dating or marriage through written letter and their agency is the one who always release it? Too cheesy to announce it live lol.

About the photo, I thought OP is an interviewer lol (there's a little mic on her shirt) if it's really an interview then it's great! I miss that guy huhu. Just because someone interview him doesn't mean he gonna announce dating or what lol. He's popular so it's natural there will be people who wants to interview him.

The lady works in a hotel where Binnie met his friends and had some drinks which was why she had a small mic. It was most probably Binnie's first time to be with some friends since he arrived from Jordan. 

PEOPLE RESORT TO FAKE NEWS WHEN ALL HYUN BIN IS FOCUSING IS ABOUT WORK AND FOR THE DRAMA NOT ABOUT SOME REAL LIFE

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE WOULD FORCE "REAL" INTO "ONLY REEL" SITUATIONS. 

11 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

What a coincidence that HB was out somewhere this late afternoon and bumped into that girl on the pic while someone was online while he was busy ;)

And delulus spread fake news the lady is a reporter and there will be announcement tomorrow :joy:

That lady in fact wanted the pictures deleted because she did not give any consent for her face to be posted all over internet.

Honestly,  I hope the fake news of announcement is true, because I want the hot tea served ASAP. But no, it's fake news again delivered by people who always write fictions. 

That’s why I love and proud to be on this thread. You guys always give the correct information. 

True enough, he only sent a letter which he might been have written while he was on quarantine and released only today in NHK Japan. 

We call out fake information spread in Social Media, of course,  because the fake information involves Hyun Bin.  He is a victim of several wrong information, mistranslation, edited photos, wrong captions, etc. He is often portrayed as someone who is very very far from his real life personality. 

We never visit anywhere else here in Soompi troll because we do not need to.

We are confident enough of what we have. We do not want to read fictions. 

Cannot say the same about you who keeps lurking and posting here against Soompi rules. So invested. 

Mind your own threads. 

Archived