✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Nona said:

That WW drama was full of real stuff belonging to both Bin and Kyo...so you know then, real chemistry was inevitable :phew:

Let’s add to list of coincidences that few hours before 2019 ended, Kyo changed her profile pic to a pic related to that movie in the DVD. :hooray2:

Happy Chuseok  Binkyo friends and maybe even the foes.  Have a safe and fruitful one.  I missed you all had to detox but of course I kept up with the news.  Lots of CF's , photos and dogstagrams to be enjoyed.  Plus so happy someone made it back safely from Amman.  Keep on posting after all we are here to enjoy . Love is in the air.  Make a wish on the full moon it may come true . 

Let's wait patiently, pray and hope for the best. If the time is right for sure Binkyo will voluntarily announce and clear all rumors. Let's give them time to enjoy, no pressure or anything that can hurt them. Please if you are a true blooded Binkyo supporter, then dont make irrelevant post that can harm them. Let them enjoy and wait for the right time. Sarangheo Binkyo 

InGodwetrust

Binkyofighting

The happiness of Binkyo supporter sometime is only simple like this. We don't need to learn photoshop to edit the picture of happy family with many children blah blah. We also don't need to learn literature to write romantic script :sweatingbullets:. If our Kyo is having a good time, she will have special way to express her feelings for us. It's very surprise that with an account which have 10.7m followers, there are not fan service posts. 

Have a nice weekend my friends :wub:

I have read countless Korean articles from big Korean sites on Vast and UAA statement. Only short words of denial. Delusional people kept mistranslating add and deduct ( in my country "dagdag bawas") for them to hope for their ship.

Creating fake news, mistranslation, spreading wrong information about BinKyo could not affect Binnie and Kyo in real life you know and believing in lies and delulus could give you massive disappointment when truth will finally be known. Truth is truth. Sooner or later it will be known...

:exercice:

Archived