✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Both Kyo and Hyun Bin are very secretive about personal matters like how they never shared public photos of their families. I have seen several pics shared by new fans who said its Hyun Bin’s parents when its really not his parents. 

They are both against people capitalizing on real life relationship for business. They both have this principle of separating work from personal life.

It is actually common among many Korean stars. They do not want their personal lives focused by mediaplay. 

That was why starting from officially becoming a couple and admitting their relationship, they were never seen together anymore in public. There were sightings then but without fb and instagram it was hard to spot them at that time plus most Koreans are afraid to take random pics because it is against their laws to take pics of celebrities on their private time without permission. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for your explanation #leek #marvellousgal29
It makes sense to keep family or daily life away from public, but avoid working on a project together is too much. Business is business, you have to work with your ex, your bf, your husband if your job asking.... however, I guess I'm thinking abit differently about this "principle that separates work and personal life".

If "making money in relationships" is abuse, what about playing the role of enemies? Binkyo in two opposing factions? a collaborative action without any romantic at all??? If that happened I swear I would die hard for waiting lol
Anyway, I wish We would see either a wedding or would have a great Binkyo project. Sailing peacefully ^^.

Baby R has 4 new posts. Maybe having "family" reunion. :happyshakes:

By the way, Kyo's beauty has been trending again in Korea as usual. Kyo and Shin Min Ah were the choices of these two sunbae guests.

Belmakang's babies :D. Ms Kang a constant Kyo pics liker whenever she sees it in their common friends posts, what a loyal friend thru all these years.

Belmakang always comment with a heart whenever she sees Kyo's pics in accounts of her friends and Kyo and her squad also always liked SMA pics. 

5 of Kyo's squad liked HB birthday greeting post in Bel's IG ;)

A BFF posted this and she underlined the part she want to put emphasis on:

77188-EE2-F690-4-E96-B948-EEB23-E1262-AD

So, That is basically her style of posting.

So what about this deleted and controversial post, 

4-D78888-D-47-EE-400-D-BCE7-F614-DDF24-B

the line 날 사랑이라면 다신 비켜 나지 말아요 was highlighted

which translates to: 

"If you're in love with me, don't get out of my way again."

:selfie2:

33 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

One of the many things I like here is that we do not do what most others do, like changing theories and reasoning all the time in efforts to give hope for ship. 

I love the consistency of the crumbs here, it spells REAL. 

Because we are not desperate to resort to delulus and mistranslations just to make people believe BinKyo is real.

We are here because we saw first the crumbs. Most people in this thread are SUPPORTERS NOT SHIPPERS. There is a big difference in that words. 

As I always said, if they are not real, then they should do a project again because their chemistry was really out of this world. :cries3:

2 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Because we are not desperate to resort to delulus and mistranslations just to make people believe BinKyo is real.

We are here because we saw first the crumbs. Most people in this thread are SUPPORTERS NOT SHIPPERS. There is a big difference in that words. 

As I always said, if they are not real, then they should do a project again because their chemistry was really out of this world. 

True. I am BinKyo supporter not shipper. 

36 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

One of the many things I like here is that we do not do what most others do, like changing theories and reasoning all the time in efforts to give hope for ship. 

I love the consistency of the crumbs here, it spells REAL. 

In my many years in Soompi, mostly lurking than posting, I would immediately stop posting or even reading in the thread once I sense it got desperate already to prove ship is existing. 

The fact that I am active posting in this thread means I am confident with the crumbs so far. :eatscookie:

AN UNWANTED VISITOR IS HERE. 

ONLY INSECURE PEOPLE WOULD DARE TO COME HERE AND DISTURB US

AS I SAID AS QUOTED ABOVE I AM OPEN TO ALL POSSIBILITIES AND I AM WISHING FOR A PROJECT TOGETHER IF THEY ARE NOT REAL. 

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE GUILTY CONSCIENCE WOULD REACT NEGATIVELY AND COME HERE UNINVITED.

:eatscookie:

Archived