✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

On 7/31/2020 at 9:34 PM, leek said:

Just to clarify, even if you backread, the rumor of a house together did not come from BinKyo international fans, its from a Korean forum as news sites say and UAA and Vast both responded this is groundless rumor just plain rumors the Koreans “sources“ could not even provide pics proof. 

So it is quite unfair for others to blame International fans as the sources. We are also dumdfounded by that rumor.

Thanks for the heads up, leek.

People should know that this Binkyo Soompi thread is NOT the source of the Weibo hot news.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well when it was on overdrive in China we kind of thought that will get their attention. China is after all a big market. And yes it did. We got the denial from both agencies. Wow at least they clarified that.  And it was a  fun ride and got to meet some really wonderful people in this thread . Enjoyed our exchange of info and other things.  But a weak denial it was. But respect them we will. That is the premise of shipping, we may hope but if it is not then we go on. 

I will always have special fondness for HB  who can resist the cute guy. I wish him well. But my time and fan girl heart is always for SHG. I am glad that UAA answered finally. And with the ending of reviewing work. Please decide soon. We miss you.  

I will still be around. Be strong everyone shipping is not for the fainthearted. Denials have a way of being overturned by events. And be healthy and safe,  BINKYO you were a joy.2.0 or not. 

I understand if you guys won’t share your crumbs anymore here. 

Let us respect privacy. Time will tell. 

I will still post here from time to time and I will just do my own detective works and keep it to myself till the right time.

:twerk2:

55 minutes ago, leek said:

Just to clarify, even if you backread, the rumor of a house together did not come from BinKyo international fans, its from a Korean forum as news sites say and UAA and Vast both responded this is groundless rumor just plain rumors the Koreans “sources“ could not even provide pics proof. 

So it is quite unfair for others to blame International fans as the sources. We are also dumbfounded by that rumor. 

YES IT IS BEYOND INTERNATIONAL FANS CAPACITY TO DELULU THESE THINGS. 

:kicks:

1 hour ago, leek said:

So it is quite unfair for others to blame International fans as the sources. We are also dumbfounded by that rumor. 

This kind of rumor is too much that makes them speak up.  Time will tell.

Truth always prevail in the end. 

Respect privacy. 

Hahahaha here comes the denial. So that BIG door is already closed. Is the window still open? :joy:

Nice meeting you all squirrel armies! Let's continue to support our fave couple. We may never know what the future holds. One thing's for sure, our fave couple is in good terms, at the very least. :D

Side note: I guessed they were triggered to issue a denial because of the rumored sightings and property acquisition. Unlike before, rumors were mostly based on social media posts. So there. Hahaha

1 > 5 :tounge_wink:

27 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I was reading Korean blogs and they too think denial is vague.

Yes, many are thinking that and many solo fans are demanding a stronger clearer denial. 

It's now past 3am where I am, but I am still awake reading some Korean sites. 

I usually read Korean sites than the English translated sites and I read some blogs since sites has no more comments.

I won't post what I learned here anymore. Let's keep mum about crumbs now. :ph34r:

IF THEY ARE REALLY DATING THEN REMEMBER HOW JI OH AND JOON YOUNG DENIED THEIR RELATIONSHIP AT FIRST. 

:loolz:

BUT

IF THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS NOW I HOPE THEY REALLY MAKE A NEW PROJECT. KYO IF YOU READ THIS. LOL. 

Well, as most of us had said here over and over, once we hear something from BinKyo’s camps, then we will respect that.  See, it only takes one statement (or one of each at the same time) because we respect Binnie and Kyo.  We respect their words (or at least those few words from their agencies) whether they’re vague or selectively targeting only some points of the rumors :PB)

So since we are not shippers and just supporters of them together, I, for myself, will respect these recent statements.  As a Binnie fan, I will continue to support and believe in him and his consistent character (including his 5 denials for another pairing).   As I have come to know Kyo through this forum for the past 2 months, I’ve also come to admire her and her fortitude as a woman and I wish her the best in everything.  I am hoping that those threatened by her connection to Binnie (whether in the past or present) will have the basic decency to leave her alone and stop insulting her strength as a woman.

But I’m glad I’ve met some really interesting people through this forum and hopefully we will come together again in the future :wub:

:smooches3:

P.S.  So, I guess I’m back to that point of my fangirling of their drama Worlds Within and will now fervently hope they’ll consider making another drama or even a movie together! It will be such a shame to waste that magical chemistry.
:Please:

5 minutes ago, Nona said:

But, Kdramas have this principle, the couple in a drama won't play again in another drama. So, the couple usually will be paired again in a movie. And vice versa.

So, if Binkyo were already in drama, they should play again in a movie. 

Should they consider it? B)

THEY SHOULD. SO PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT DATING. 

THEY BOTH HAVE THIS PRINCIPLE NOT TO WORK PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE PERSON THEY HAVE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH

5 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

THEY SHOULD. SO PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT DATING. 

THEY BOTH HAVE THIS PRINCIPLE NOT TO WORK PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE PERSON THEY HAVE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH

Yes please. We want to see how the two are professional in their fields. :joy: I also miss the strong chemistry of Bin and Kyo atleast if they did not end up together have a movie together will be okay. 

#naughtysquirrels 

Hello Chingus,

I was chatting with Korean friend from another fandom, she also likes Kyo and she knows I am SHK fan. Apparently from what she researched, the house has been talked about in a Korean cafe without us knowing. 

Whether true or not, only time will tell. I support Kyo's happiness and I also believe that Hyun Bin is a good man unlike what others told me.

I have read many denial statements of stars, this one is among the vague ones I have read and if you examine it like judges examine court documents, it refers more to the denial of proofs presented in China

Enjoy the ride. I have a feeling we will know soon enough. If Kyo still wanna have kids, I dont think it would take several years for us to know her lovelife. :selfie2:

PS. Only few sites now have comments and based on that, I am surprised to see that there are also many who are supporting BinKyo. Many Koreans also remain skeptical on the denial because its the usual style of their celebrities.

The time has finally come when BinKyo agencies responded to these rumors  and yes it is quite a big surprise for everyone here as we have considered the deafening silence of both agencies  for almost 3 months as part of our possibility list .  Its really a HUGE news  not only in Korea  and I tried to read almost all the news articles  about it and I have noted the following:

-          Both UAA and VAST issued statements at the same time  (It shows that both agencies have respect for each other’s artist and shall we say in good terms ? I remember the UAA/Blossoms days before)

-           

-          Its nice that most of the reliable K News outlet wrote in their article that both agencies have responded to this rumors while there are some fansites and blogs like koreaboo and allkpop have their  write-ups that highlights only HBs label denying the rumors , why only HB side, SHKs agency also responded to the rumors at the same time but why not included on their article?

Spoiler

AllKpop   “Hyun Bin’s label denies he’s dating Song Hye Kyo again

Koreaboo ‘Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo tied up with Dating rumors ( again) His agency responded

-            It seems that the “one day in June” deleted photo and about the house in Yangpyeong have triggered   their agencies in responding  said rumors as what is written in some news articles . Just wondering if this rumor really the cause with their agencies statement or the bashing that SHK got from rabid shippers that needs to stop?  Really hope they will stop bashing SHK for now .

-with the statement “not worth responding”  , is this another way of telling “we just laugh it off”   . Time will tell, the denial is not that final anyway , who knows what’s impossible for today might be possible tomorrow .

As I said before , I joined this thread with the hope of BinKyo possibility and if there will be an official statement from their agencies I would respect it and still be happy for both of them .  It’s a great consolation that we have seen how happy is SHK now with her latest photos and I hope HB is doing great also with his filming.  Anyways,  thanks so much squirrel armies for your hard work, who knows we can come here together again for a big celebration in the future , life is filled with endless hope afterall!

FROM WHAT I AM SURE OF KYO GOES TO YANGPYEONG FROM TIME TO TIME WITH HER STYLIST WHO HAS A FAMILY THERE.

REMEMBER BABY R ACCOUNT MENTIONED YANGPYEONG IN A COMMENT LAST JUNE. 

MAYBE THAT KOREAN WHO SPREAD THE RUMORS AT A CAFE WAS WRONG HAHA

Hi....so much for the denial ...however now I’m even more confused....what are UAA & Vast denying to?

Was it a denying  to :-

1) HB & SHK are dating again?

2) HB & SHK bought a house together?

3) HB & SHK are currently living together?

4) HB & SHK walk their dog together?

5) The couple in the picture taken by fan paparazzi were not HB & SHK?

Because I got confused when their companies suddenly came out ‘denying’ after picture taken by a fan who believed the couple were truly SHK & HB. 

If the denial is for the their dating status, they shud have done it months ago, after PSM posted her ig & becomes talk of the time.

If the denial is for buying a house together, then it might be so but that doesn’t mean they’re not romantically involved.

If the denial is about their living arrangement, duh....he is in Jordan now. Even if they want to they can’t do so now.

If the denial is for the picture of supposedly them walking together, it took some crazy courageous fan to snap random picture & claimed  to be BinKyo. Yet again what wud the person gain by circulating picture of some couple, claiming to be Binkyo picture anyway?

Archived