✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“The Top Singers, Idols and Actors who picked Song Hye Kyo as their Ideal Type”

1. Seung Ri of “Big Bang" - “Song Hye Kyo noona is my ideal type of entertainer"

(Seung Ri even requested for the contact number of Hye Kyo from the reporter who had just met up with her.)

2. Shin Dong of “Super Junior”-"I thought of the perfect example in Korea! Cute face and glamorous body, the mysterious charmer actress Song Hye Gyo. I want to film 'We Got Married' with her."

(Group Super Junior's member Shindong who had always said that his ideal type is “cute & sexy”, chose Song Hye Kyo as the female celebrity he wants to film “We Got Married” with.)

3. Chonan Gang’s (Tsuyoshi Kusanagi) - Japanese idol group SMAP’s member comments on wanting to appear on season 5 of MBC We Got Married with Song Hye Kyo.

(He appeared on MBC Golden Fishery with host Kang Ho Dong. In one part, he whispered to Kang Ho Dong the name of the person with whom he would like to appear on We Got Married.

Kang Ho Dong said, “She is such a beautiful person” , “I wish Song Hye Kyo and you [Chonan Gang] eternal love.”

4. John Park – ex-American Idol Singer; He sang a duet with SHK “SWITCH”-Laniege

“I met with Song Hye Kyo to film a duet scene for an advertisement. It was an honor. She is an actress that I’ve always liked”. “She was very good-natured and kind. I was so thankful because even though I’m just a rookie singer, she treated me so warmly“.

Before ending the interview, he said “. Song Hye Kyo is a goddess. Even her voice is pretty“.

5. Ji Chang Wook – popular Korean actor who starred on the hit drama “Smile Donghae)

After selecting Song Hye Gyo over SNSD's Yoona, he explained, “My ideal woman would be someone who can make me feel comfortable, has a sense of humor similar to my own, and can hold interesting conversations. I think I fancy the cutesy type.”

6. Lee Min Ho – Top actor who starred in big hits like Boys Over Flowers & City Hunter-

"Even after the report of her relationship, my ideal type is still the same as before, Song Hye Kyo,". (He said this being sure to clarify that even after the report of her relationship with Hyun Bin, it won't change him being a fan of Song Hye Kyo.)

He has also previously mentioned in a tv interview that actress Song Hye Kyo is his ideal type. "Since I was young, I've been a fan of Song Hye Kyo sshi, so it's not likely that my ideal type will change."

7. Song Seung Heon – co star in Autumn in My Heart, top Korean Wave actor

“I’ve worked with a lot of actresses, but Song Hye Gyo and Kim Tae Hee are closest to my ideal type.”

(SSH answer drew a lot of attention because he had also named Song Hye Gyo as his ideal type in the past as well. At the time, he said, “I like girls who have an innocent and cute image.”)

8. Hyun Bin – ex(?) lover, future (h_ _ b _ _ _)  (peace to the non HB fans!)

“My job as an actor requires a lot of irregular working hours and time spent away from home. So I want to date someone who understands my working conditions.” The reporter followed up by asking if Hye Kyo was close to that ideal type, and Hyun Bin replied, “Yes, I would say so.”

9. Jo In Sung – Top Actor and current co star of SHK on “That Winter The Wind Blows”

“Song Hye Kyo is so pretty that there is no editing going on for the film that captures her.” “... I hope there is no misunderstanding regarding this process.”
JIS even added “ To be able to work with a top actress like Song Hye Gyo is such an honor. If you thought my acting was great, I’d tell you it’s because of Song Hye Gyo that it even turned out that way.”
--------------------------------------
I know that there are still a lot of actors, idols, singers,composers, hosts, athletes, comedians out there who admires Kyo and even see her as their ideal type. Who can blame them when our girl got it all – Natural but Enchanting Beauty, Amazing Acting Talent and a Genuine & Pure Heart.  THANKS TO @DEABORJ

Cr : soompi 

We are so proud of the both of you May God Bless Both Of You You Even MoreSarangheo
Song Hye Kyo ranked 1st in "Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actresses in 2014" by "Latest world infomation

Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actresses in 2014

Following are the top 10 most popular Korean Actresses in 2014
10. Yoon Eun Hye
9. Eon Jin Son
8. Ha Ji-Won
7. Han Ga ln
6. Shin Min Ah
5. Park Shin Hye
4. Kim Tae Hee
3. Lee Da Hae
2. Park Min Young

1. Song Hye Kyo
Song Hye-kyo (born November 22, 1981) is a South Korean actress known as Television actress, has great talent and versatility. She got prominence with television dramas such as Autumn in My Heart, All In, Full House, and That Winter, The Wind Blows. No doubt she is the queen of many hearts even outside Korea. Acted in dramas, films and music videos became her most popular and desired lady in Korea. She was the winner of many best actress awards from 1999 till now, added in top of our ‘list of most popular actresses’ in Korea with huge fan club.

http://latestworldinformation.com/top-10-most-popular-korean-actresses-in-2014/

credit shk soompi thread @freshspring. Thank you chingu.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 MOVIE STARS THAT BEST ILLUMINATED 2014 2014 최고의 영화배우Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 MOVIE STARS THAT BEST ILLUMIN…: http://youtu.be/hmfKAfxe

5. Kang Dong Won4. Son Ye Jin3. Han Ji Min2. Shin Min Ah

1. Hyun Bin

credit  to withhyunbin. Thank you.

Archived