✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

53 minutes ago, caileysmileyyy said:

There's nothing wrong shipping Kyo and HB  since they're both single again. Who knows they're destined to be yours:wub: 

Yeah I'm sailing on BinKyo again no matter how hard it is...:rolleyes:

@caileysmileyyy I never stop shipping and praying for BinKyo then and now regardless of what happened in the past. I believe what's destined to be yours will be yours no matter what happens. Thank you @caileysmileyyy

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, MayaE said:

@caileysmileyyy I never stop shipping and praying for BinKyo then and now regardless of what happened in the past. I believe what's destined to be yours will be yours no matter what happens. Thank you @caileysmileyyy

Yeah, Let's keep BinKyo thread alive again like before. It's give me hope again when I saw Kyo's squad and HB in one frame and keep friendship again and the divorce news for her and her ex husband. I know Kyo mentioned in her old interviews that she will never look back her past relationships before but who knows she might change her  preference. I know it's not easy for Kyo but I'll support whatever decision she makes in her lovelife.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 10:15 AM, MayaE said:

I never give up on you BinKyo. I love you

Hi. Newbie here. Though I'm a lurker for sometime, i read most of the post on this topic. Just decided to join-in. Hope I am welcome :)

Though just recently discovered this ex-couple, also has the same wishes that they'll join forces again. 

Contradictory I don't believe in getting back to an 'ex'  It's an ex for a reason. But somehow HB and SHK has made me believed that there's always a second chance in love. I just hope that fate will bring them back together again... 

Hi welcome @DonnaMae thank you for dropping by here to show your love and support for Binkyo. I never gave up on my hope for them that with deep faith,one day they will still be together in real life. I always believe that when you're meant to be no matter what happens, in the end you will still be together in God's time. Feel free to post anything you like or feel for Binkyo. Let's pray harder.

Thank you @caileysmileyyy for keeping this thread alive and for your love for Binkyo.

Thank you @MayaE. 

Just for conversation. May I ask why do you want them back? What do they have that you are drawn to these pair after all these years?

As for me, it's only by chance that I saw their videos on YT. I remember SHK from Full House and the catchy OST... I previously suffered from stress at work and I thought of Full House. I enjoyed watching it again and was hungry for more... From then on whenever I get the chance I binge-watch KDramas. I've watched Secret Garden before I learned about HB and SHK pairing. At first I was confused about the lots of 'bin' pairing, like BiKyo (with Rain) then there's with Woo Bin and Hyun Bin. :D

Let me tell why I'm interested in them: 

First, I like the sincerity in their love-team. Their eye-contact is to swoon for. You can see they can talk with their eyes, which is not common in couples, it means they have deeper connections to be able to converse that way. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. It's hard to make eye-contact with anyone and to be able to do that, you are baring your soul to that person. 

2) They look good together :) HB seems like an introvert, the videos I've seen of him, he tends to be shy and uneasy sometimes. But with SHK, in their behind the scenes, NG's video and press-con, he seemed more comfortable and confident. In other words, I have the impression that SHK brings out the best in him.

3) Their zodiac sign show great compatibility.

4) When he was interviewed in Taxis and was asked if he is dating, without hesitation he said Yes, and was even surprised that they'd asked the questions. LOL... even though they kept their relationship private but in no way they are embarrassed about it. I adore him there and then. He's such a gentleman.

I am really hoping that someday soon, they will reconnect again.... because I'm afraid that HB will get married and the chance will be gone forever :(

There seems to be a resurgent popularity of Worlds Within, perhaps the producer will take this opportunity to sell rights to Netflix and other European Countries. I know it's not available where I am, I have to resource a way to watch it. I requested it on Netflix, is not on VIKI either. I reckon if they re-aired it again, more likely it will gain more interest and popularity and maybe it will make way for them to reconnect. hahaha.. I'm sherlock. lol

Hi @DonnaMae honestly with regards to actors/actresses no one caught my time and attention except BinKyo. In the past, I received many not so good words from others being a Binkyo shippers that'swhy I told my close friends that being a Binkyo supporter is not easy. It will take a lot of patience and deep love for Binkyo for being one. But it's ok because I really liked them for what reason, that I do not know up to now. I am so attached with them. We both notice two things in common, their eye to eye contact and chemistry is exemplary. I agree with you that even without saying a word, we can feel their love for each other.  As if they were not shooting, they were just playing around that'swhy Bin said kyo has two personalities. Sometimes she is matured and sometimes she is like a baby. The way he took care of Kyo during their stage greetings is another one. I haven't seen him like that then and now. There's so many things I liked in them which I can't express into words. It's enough that they became my stress reliever for many years now. They make me smile just by looking at their old photos. It makes me happy when I see that they both have common things like watches, their clothes, cars and other things. They both like to watch European movies, they both like Blower's Daughter song.  Maybe it's a simple thing or no sense at all for others but for me it's enough to make my day. I really pray that one day they will just surprise everyone and say they're back together for good. In Pifan, Hb was asked on when he will get married and he just smiled and said someday. I hope that someday is soon. Because both of them were not getting any younger. We can see lately both of them seems to be happy. I don't know if you already see that for the first time Hb wore a ring and as I've read, before the shooting started, he remove the ring. I've seen him before wearing a ring but it's for a pictorial. So let's pray and hope that our wish will finally comes true. Again and again, I always believe that true love never dies and if you really love each other you will  fight for it against all odds.

Keep in touch. Feel free to express your love for them. This thread is made for Binkyo lover so those who love them can freely express their affection and support. It's a nice feeling to meet someone new who have the same love and dream for Binkyo. 

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 12:22 AM, MayaE said:

Hi @DonnaMae honestly with regards to actors/actresses no one caught my time and attention except BinKyo. In the past, I received many not so good words from others being a Binkyo shippers that'swhy I told my close friends that being a Binkyo supporter is not easy. It will take a lot of patience and deep love for Binkyo for being one. But it's ok because I really liked them for what reason, that I do not know up to now. I am so attached with them. We both notice two things in common, their eye to eye contact and chemistry is exemplary. I agree with you that even without saying a word, we can feel their love for each other.  As if they were not shooting, they were just playing around that'swhy Bin said kyo has two personalities. Sometimes she is matured and sometimes she is like a baby. The way he took care of Kyo during their stage greetings is another one. I haven't seen him like that then and now. There's so many things I liked in them which I can't express into words. It's enough that they became my stress reliever for many years now. They make me smile just by looking at their old photos. It makes me happy when I see that they both have common things like watches, their clothes, cars and other things. They both like to watch European movies, they both like Blower's Daughter song.  Maybe it's a simple thing or no sense at all for others but for me it's enough to make my day. I really pray that one day they will just surprise everyone and say they're back together for good. In Pifan, Hb was asked on when he will get married and he just smiled and said someday. I hope that someday is soon. Because both of them were not getting any younger. We can see lately both of them seems to be happy. I don't know if you already see that for the first time Hb wore a ring and as I've read, before the shooting started, he remove the ring. I've seen him before wearing a ring but it's for a pictorial. So let's pray and hope that our wish will finally comes true. Again and again, I always believe that true love never dies and if you really love each other you will  fight for it against all odds.

Keep in touch. Feel free to express your love for them. This thread is made for Binkyo lover so those who love them can freely express their affection and support. It's a nice feeling to meet someone new who have the same love and dream for Binkyo. 

Thank you.

We are Binkyo hoping for the best if this two is destine to each other then good im always believe in Miracle God has a better plan for both of them.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:21 AM, caileysmileyyy said:

Why did you upload this video in Binkyo thread? You posted in a wrong thread. Did you upload it unintentionally or intentionally? Please delete this video here and go to their thread if you're shipping them. 

because this video dedicated to hyunbin and all his co star. 

@caileysmileyyy thank you. Of course it's possible for binkyo to get back together because I believe with deep faith, nothing is impossible with God. True love never dies. When you're meant to be regardless of how many years you were apart, you will still find each other in the end. Let's keep on praying @caileysmileyyy. Fighting BinKyo 'til the end. 

Archived