[Drama 2015] My Heart Twinkle Twinkle 내 마음 반짝반짝 Thanks for watching...

Ldy Gmerm

Private thoughts of press conference participants...

curtains.jpg

I know, I know... but Granny wouldn't let me go on TV wearing a revealing black number unless I covered up with this top she improvised from her best set of lace curtains.

split.jpg

Ah well, you see... my tailor ran out of material so I ended up with this, but that lying producer promised they'd just take full-profile shots so no-one would notice.

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So another drama where BSB will be a bad guy! I like the fact his last few dramas have been good guy / bad guy order as to now be type cast.

Yay and another fav of mine...Jung Eun Woo will be in here...gots a lot of good actors and actresses in this one.

This makes me one happy Panda!

arrrgghhhhh NO NO NO ..BSB going to play bad guy again ??? Please let him get the girl and live happily ever after !!!  I will support this drama even though this slot is up against the high ratings  Legendary Witches from MBC as BSB is one of my fav actors ... let's hope they can pull in some viewers .

Thanks to the uploader for three clips of the press conference as it progressed.  Maybe the first clip will shed on some light on why YDH posed with a lighter.

@mekeo117 I must admit to being very worried about ratings. Guess some of us have 26 weeks of sweating on the AGB ratings to look forward to .. not ...

@baduy, thank you much for the explanation... ! Love learning something new from you every time..

BTW, Jang Shin Young outfit... Not only the lace over that black bra...  At first when I looked at the group photo, I thought she had white "tails" dangling on each side... and thought it was really strange. Then I looked closer at other photos, and realized it is part of a back piece behind the black skirt there is a black and white piece...
Strange outfit....

SBS has just put up the text preview for ep 1.  There's also a space for a video preview, but either it's not actually there yet, or it doesn't work.

Unbeknown to her father Jin Sam, Sun Jeong has been taking out chicken deliveries. Along with some cronies, the classmate she's always at loggerheads with, Eun Bi,  places an order for chicken, and squabbles with Sun Jeong when she delivers it. Eventually the police are called and they are taken in.

Sun Jin and Wun Tak, as respective guardians of Sun Jeong and Eun Bi, are summoned to the police station where they come face to face.

Am enjoying the humour in this thread, thanks for the laughs. 
@baduy @irilight Ystarnews reported not so much on the drama but on Jung Eun Woo's involvement, as well as a bit about JSY's dress.

Here's  a highlights video, thanks to SBSNow:

wow, a weekend drama that i'm looking forward to with such an amazing castsi really like lee pil mo , hope that he will get lots of screen time  and get the girl this time. i see future cute couple with Nam Bo Ra here 
As for Bae Soo Bin, i'm just sad that he has to be the evil jerk again. I've seen him in all drama esp  Secret Love , he sure  is such an underrated amazing actor  but i wish he is the kind male lead this time.

*sigh* maybe through this role he will get another break through then gain another recognition because these days if you do the crazy evil acts.you will def get more attention than the goody guy  ;;)

Archived